so shawty tells me she got molested then...

Options

Comments

• terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Kat & Southern gotta realize that if most ? had a dime for everytime they heard this... (you know the rest)

If shorty serious about gettin' help, that's one thing but it's not just some casual ? to converse about. Next thing you know, she's flippin' out on you or worse - givin' head to your grandpa.

there no where near as vocal when ? happens to a little boy and its a adult female
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you are gullible bastardize ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read. Damn Hitta stays trolling easy.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ kai.. yea she has gotten professional help but all her psychiatric think it's from is what happened when she was young before she got adopted since she's never told her.. but I feel u bout that relationship stuff tho..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thing is SO many women been through ? like this.... you realistically never even know what any female you've dealt with has been though until she decides to share it.....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

now where did i say that?[/quote]

maybe I missread what you posted... didn't you say you never know when the ? they are being honest or just testing you?

I assume that means you do not believe what they tell you aka they are lying

correct?

• MsSouthern
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    7fIG wrote: »
    Kat & Southern gotta realize that if most ? had a dime for everytime they heard this... (you know the rest)

If shorty serious about gettin' help, that's one thing but it's not just some casual ? to converse about. Next thing you know, she's flippin' out on you or worse - givin' head to your grandpa.

there no where near as vocal when ? happens to a little boy and its a adult female

proof ???

link ????

cause unless you have something to back up your claim... just shut the ? up

you really hace no clue what you are talking about once again......

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ kat.. idk.. it wouldn't be hard to take it to a relationship level if she was on some "I hate that sick ? " type ? but she's not.. Nah, I ain't thinking she must have liked it or nothing like that but how can u Be cool wit a ? who got u all ? up in the head..that's what's ? wit me.. not tryna sound like a bleeding heart type ? but she got like the saddest look in her eyes sometimes.. but she still be like excited to see her grandparents whenever she visit

Just like a woman that loves her abusive husband, or boyfriend..its not right, yet women tend to be empathetic toward their abuser, and keeping the secret as to not hurt that person. As sick as that sounds, in the victim's eyes, what is happening to them is somehow their fault, and they want to please that person.

You stated that he is a person the community looabout to and respects...maybe in her mind, she has to uphold him, or maybe no one would ever believe her. In any case, she has learned to cope with the abuse, and downplay the severity of it. At the very least, you can put it on her mind to seek further mental professional help, and keep from being critical of the issues she has confided to you about.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @ kat.. idk.. it wouldn't be hard to take it to a relationship level if she was on some "I hate that sick ? " type ? but she's not.. Nah, I ain't thinking she must have liked it or nothing like that but how can u Be cool wit a ? who got u all ? up in the head..that's what's ? wit me.. not tryna sound like a bleeding heart type ? but she got like the saddest look in her eyes sometimes.. but she still be like excited to see her grandparents whenever she visit

She has some MAJOR mental issues ... she's been ? her whole life

She needs help.. .not saying you should date her but you could still be her friend and support her thru all of this.

Encourage her to seek professional help

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

Just like a woman that loves her abusive husband, or boyfriend..its not right, yet women tend to be empathetic toward their abuser, and keeping the secret as to not hurt that person. As sick as that sounds, in the victim's eyes, what is happening to them is somehow their fault, and they want to please that person.

You stated that he is a person the community looabout to and respects...maybe in her mind, she has to uphold him, or maybe no one would ever believe her. In any case, she has learned to cope with the abuse, and downplay the severity of it. At the very least, you can put it on her mind to seek further mental professional help, and keep from being critical of the issues she has confided to you about.

with that said..he gotta be careful about his impression of him towards her... cuz if he lashes out on dude...he could make her feel guilty on some

"oh ? what did i do?"

type of reaction.....it's important that he lets her know he's there for her first.... him understanding it all second...and the grandfather third.....

it may be asking a lot of him... but again.. if she's worth it as a friend... these things are important to keep in mind..
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    keep on wacking my post @carebear instead of responding to what I say

doesn't change the fact that you made light of this situation and think she has a great head game

you should be embarassed .......
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

She has some MAJOR mental issues ... she's been ? her whole life

She needs help.. .not saying you should date her but you could still be her friend and support her thru all of this.

Encourage her to seek professional help and don't bring her around your grandfather.

Fixed that up for ya.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

now where did i say that?

maybe I missread what you posted... didn't you say you never know when the ? they are being honest or just testing you?

I assume that means you do not believe what they tell you aka they are lying

correct?

[/quote]

incorrect I dont automatically assume anything, i take it at face value depending on the person or circumstance. Ive learned over the years how to disseminate truth from bs
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol yall ? havinv a serious convo on this?
  • terbear
    Options

doesn't change the fact that you made light of this situation and think she has a great head game

sorry @mis southern, i was busying not giving a ? . I actually didnt make light of the situation you only believe me to have. Which is funny because you cant actually. Please due to tell me where i said i think she has great head game ?
    her head game should be on point if you due decide to venture into a relationship

the word "should" implies uncertainity, which means i dont know. after 12 years of sucking regardless of ? or not you should be pretty ? amazing at giving head is all i was saying
  • terbear
    Options

sorry @ms southern, i was busying not giving a ? . I actually didnt make light of the situation you only believe me to have. Which is funny because you cant actually tell my tone of voice over the internet. Please due to tell me where i said i think she has great head game ?
    her head game should be on point if you due decide to venture into a relationship

the word "should" implies uncertainity, which means i dont know. after 12 years of sucking regardless of ? or not you should be pretty ? amazing at giving head is all i was saying

• MsSouthern
    Options
    *rollseyes*

dont' play stupid now .....
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats much more important than the pain we suffer is our response to the pain shawty has some deep rooted issues do you know they type of strength she had to muster up to even tell you what she went through dont cut her off maybe your the first person shes told if you flake that could really set her off but ? happens like this far to often ? sad outchea for a young woman 65% of em gettin rapped out the gate in some form or fashion it saddens me g
  • shit happens
    Options
  • shit happens
    Options
    Lol ha for old time sake hows it going
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    well she was mentally conditioned to do so, grandad had been putting work in her since she was 5 wtf you expect? some people can be soo inconsiderate..true that 17 is a bit old but we're fortunate enough to never have been molested ourselves, so therefore we cant judge or even being to understand the effects of molestation on her mind.

dayumn moreno can actually say stuff that makes sense...even though i dont agree on everything she might be conditioned but i would still question her personality, sounds like she is not 100% stable
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the smell of ben ? triggering some sort of ? sucking frenzy within shorty
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool story bro...

lol how does this fuckery get 5 pages? she was 17 aka HOE
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeh, that ? is a hoe, straight up.

LOL @ Sucking ? and claiming to be "molested" by some old ? at 17.

^^? outta here.