Kevin Love is the best power forward in the league

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josh Smith dho?
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At his best ill take LaMarcus Aldridge no questions asked.

Best defensive PF in the L, efficient scorer, can score anywhere within 21 ft, and he's still improving. He'll be a 20 and 10 guy every year from this point imo.

I'm still mad the Bulls traded that ? , we'd have a title by now SMFH.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Best defensive PF in the L, efficient scorer, can score anywhere within 21 ft, and he's still improving. He'll be a 20 and 10 guy every year from this point imo.

Some of y'all just be saying random ? ... How is he the best defensive PF in the league? Garnett and Josh Smith are WAY better defenders.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some of y'all just be saying random ? ... How is he the best defensive PF in the league? Garnett and Josh Smith are WAY better defenders.

False. Garnett is more of a C now, but he has a case. Smith is great at contesting the basket but thats the only thing you can argue in his favor. Aldridge is the best pick and roll defensive big and is the best at hedging screens, can play on the ball against 3-5.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    chris bosh could be but he'd have to be on a diff team.. its hard to think your the best pf in the league, and still only the 3rd option on your team. aldridge is nice but still he aint seein kevin love

Then compare the 7 years he played in Toronto to Love now, its not even close

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love also has a career high that is 51 points he nice ass ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who they traded that ? for?

Im about to trade ? (I'll probably have to give portland lil more) for Aldridge next season on my 2K12 franchise. That ? ? is hella inconsistent at times
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People forgetting about Zach Randolph in last year's playoffs. I was sad to see dude injured half of the season, never really got back to 100% for the playoffs this year.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chris bosh could be but he'd have to be on a diff team.. its hard to think your the best pf in the league, and still only the 3rd option on your team. aldridge is nice but still he aint seein kevin love

Then compare the 7 years he played in Toronto to Love now, its not even close

bosh's years in toronto is what got him that max contract in miami. bosh in toronto>>>>>>love in minnesota
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth seem to be trolling but i cant even argue with his point about not even making it to the playoffs. The best PF couldn't get his team a 8th seed ?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Truth seem to be trolling but i cant even argue with his point about not even making it to the playoffs. The best PF couldn't get his team a 8th seed ?

i didnt agree with that cause most pf's dont create chances for other guys around them to help out. like k-love gets his numbers but i mean he's not making nobody better. it'd be different if we were saying somebody was the best PG in the league, yet his team hasnt made it to the playoffs. part of a PG's job is to get everybody involved, in turn making his team as a whole better.. love only gotta worry bout scoring, rebouding, and defending. hes pretty good 2 outta the 3
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Love also has a career high that is 51 points he nice ass ?

phagget....
  • R.D.
    Options

i didnt agree with that cause most pf's dont create chances for other guys around them to help out. like k-love gets his numbers but i mean he's not making nobody better. it'd be different if we were saying somebody was the best PG in the league, yet his team hasnt made it to the playoffs. part of a PG's job is to get everybody involved, in turn making his team as a whole better.. love only gotta worry bout scoring, rebouding, and defending. hes pretty good 2 outta the 3

true
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No beef with that statement.

LOL @ to Amar'e being anywhere near top PF these days.

I think the pecking order of PFs goes: Love, L. Aldrige, Dirk, Bosh, Al Jefferson & Z-Bo (tie)
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K G is still the best power forward in the game.. still a 19 and 10 guy and actually plays defense unlike Kevin love.. K G does all the lil stuff to make his TEAM better.. behind him it's meh... rest of them ? mostly one dimensional
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh..I forgot Dirk..
  • R.D.
    Options
    Josh Smith is a top 5 PF....im tired of yall ? sleeping on him
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josh Smith is a top 5 PF....im tired of yall ? sleeping on him

you do know where your post is gonna end up at right...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a Top 5 player in the league IMO

Not sure why this got No-Signs.

This past season Love was just as good, if not BETTER, than Kevin Durant. It's not his fault he isn't surrounded by other talented players.

26ppg + 13rebs this year is very impressive. Who is the last player to do that?

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    gotta agree. You see the NBA and see an aging Dirk, KG, and Duncan... a dumb down Bosh, a low iq Josh Smith, a soft and insecure Gasol, a weakass ? , soft ass Richard Lewis, an undisciplined Amare, a weaker David West, and a limited Blake Griffin. However respects to Kris Humphries, L. Alridge, and ZBo

Dead @ richard lewis

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bosh and Love are top two easy! Bosh is way better on D...Love is nice on offense edging bosh slightly.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaMarcus isn't a good rebounder or nearly the scorer of Bosh and Love
  • kuskklassic
    kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Dirk
    2. Bosh