CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    eddie robinson>>>joe paterno

c/s this real ?
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The " Tickle Monster " bout to be the ticklee fo real. You know what they say , birds of a feather........ In the facilities where youre employed. This been going on for decades. Kinda like smoking weed at your place of employment. Yeah I know it sounds absurd, but its cool if you been chiefin with the boss. Think about it. hed already been taking boys to the crib. He thought the facilities were a safer place.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The statue must come down. Can you imagine a statue of ? in front of a synagogue? Aiiight then.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rob Parker made a good point this morning on First Take about how the NCAA is good at busting colleges for anything money related but let this slip by them.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coach k does not ether him
    http://youtu.be/OAF4Wsh6TUo

• Matt-
    Options
    "I think one thing you have to understand is that coach Paterno's 84 years old," Krzyzewski said, per Vin Bernstein of the New York Times. "I'm not saying that for an excuse or whatever. The cultures that he's been involved in both football - wise and socially, have been immense changes and how social issues are handled in those generations are quite different. But as we judge, remember that there’s just a lot there. There’s a lot,lot there. I think he’s a great man
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    "I think one thing you have to understand is that coach Paterno's 84 years old," Krzyzewski said, per Vin Bernstein of the New York Times. "I'm not saying that for an excuse or whatever. The cultures that he's been involved in both football - wise and socially, have been immense changes and how social issues are handled in those generations are quite different. But as we judge, remember that there’s just a lot there. There’s a lot,lot there. I think he’s a great man

im as duke fan but nosign coach k
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coach K didnt think that one through
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we need to investigate Coach K too after that bs interview
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we need to investigate Coach K too after that bs interview

He do have that "catholic priest" swag. lol
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats like having a statue of R.Kelly at a high school/Middle school
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody up the threads with these ? who was defending Paterno saying he had no power at the school and he knew nothing...
  • Matt-
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    if the statue gets taken down , they need to do it like we did with hussein

JoeKnows.jpg
  • Matt-
    Options
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    I just realized that Bobby Bowden Ethered a dead man...

I guess that's double ether

CuriousGeorge-Ether.png

Add in the fact that Bobby survived cancer while Joe died from it...that's triple ether
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? move by bowden...he been known to have bitterness towards paterno

And c/s coach
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

And c/s coach

e56a3.gif%20
  • aneed123
    Options

And c/s coach

wouldnt u be bitter too when they take away your wins so Joe can have the record since he is such a great "man of integrity" and come to find out he was knowing harboring a child molester?... Bobby saw thru that ? years ago

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fukk are talking about....them taking away wins had nothing to do with Joe pa ...bowden and his team where hot boys about there dirt
  • aneed123
    Options
    The fukk are talking about....them taking away wins had nothing to do with Joe pa ...bowden and his team where hot boys about there dirt

u missing the point dude. They down talked Bobby for "running a ? program" and the guy they pushed over him was hidind a molester... Bobby is bitter for good reason. All that fake Joe is so great and ethical ? .

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Well let's see, Bobby Bowden was ran out of FSU for a ? program...Paterno lied multiple times to the public, law enforcement, and the court yet you still got people saying "He was such a great man"...
  • Matt-
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Well let's see, Bobby Bowden was ran out of FSU for a ? program...Paterno lied multiple times to the public, law enforcement, and the court yet you still got people saying "He was such a great man"...

i think it had more to do with him failing to get double digit win season.

fsu fans started hating that dude in the 2000's and it had nothing to do with how he got his players

• aneed123
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

i think it had more to do with him failing to get double digit win season.

fsu fans started hating that dude in the 2000's and it had nothing to do with how he got his players

It dont matter they vacated his wins for a ? program yet praised a molester harborer
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

Ethering of epic proportions here. This gets a 9.5 just cause Bowden was right all along.
This discussion has been closed.