LETS TALK ABOUT UK GIRLS

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo crazy thing is UK R&B is actually on point with America(US R&B is sucking wind now). I dont like Techno but Dubstep is actually cool to me. Most UK rappers just need to pave a new road cause copying American styles aint working.

UK black chicks that I have met in other country stand out. I met some in Dubai and Spain in the 90s and them joint were fine ass hell. But French sisters smell like mustard burgers but from far away or a gas mask on are nice as hell too.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dat_? _B1

No sir...we are not the same person, I'm the M.I.L.F hitta and he is the bilfiger (wateva that is)...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have learn to not talk ? about ? from any part of the world.

i used to think certain girls look better than others.

the more i travel the more i see fine hoes everywhere...
    i was in paris like two weeks ago and saw the black chicks an was like damn!!!!

same in germany, japan, jamaica,...all over the ? place.

DR just so happens to have women that keep themselves up better

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ur into mixed (black-white) chicks...mixed people period, UK is ur spot.

If white women are ur thing, they are the absolute bottom rung of European white women...even to Europeans. Think about it....u hear folks clamoring for Swedes, Russians Ukrainians , maybe Italians etc....when was the last time u heard someone giving general praises to UK whites? .....they are trashy holmes.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If white women are ur thing, they are the absolute bottom rung of European white women...even to Europeans. Think about it....u hear folks clamoring for Swedes, Russians Ukrainians , maybe Italians etc....when was the last time u heard someone giving general praises to UK whites? .....they are trashy holmes.

CS...the UK is notorious around Europe for havin' the WOAT porks...Meet a European and they'll tell ya
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@lady zee is this accurate?
  • Lurker6
    Options
    As some one living in UK, I gotta say ther are some really good looking broads up here. Wtf does T/S mean that they lack swag anyway?? Lol...if u talkin fashion swag then yea them broads in the OP wudnt fit that category. They r more classy, sophisticated type ladies.

But realtalk... *UK girls>>>>>>>>>USA girls.

(*The average girl outchea is about a 7. I been to the USA..twice and the average girl is about a 4-5. Wat I mean is out of every 10 girls u see in the UK, half of them would be about a 7 on the dime-scale...u get da drift...)
    where exactly have u been in the USA
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn fellas no mel b pics in this ? ...smh
    melanie-brown-aka-mel-b-21256682.jpg
    melanie_brown.jpg
    mel_b_says_bye_bye_las_vegas.jpg
    MelB.jpg
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c/s but after going all over europe i will say eastern european women are a notch above the rest
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @zee
    you do only focus on the material of the f*ckin skirt...it's about bein classless. you yourself are a big tattoo enthuasiast, most people consider girls with tattoos not ladylike, so from that perspective you confirm that cliche. it's just an opinion, so dont catch feelings.

@tommy
    i'm from hamburg, live in the uk since january and stayed here before for half a year in 2010.

@supreme-self-lord-master
    i prefer mixed/lightskin and spanish girls but i like pretty much everything aside from the extremes white & darkskin...so middle eastern, southern european or also asian is fine with me.

but so far i cant confirm uk bein the spot for lightskin girls, america still runs this. caribean (which most uk lighties are) girls often have funny features like their eye & hair colors...plus uk girls lack class, so even good looks are messed up by that. americans/europeans have much higher standards in most aspects, jus look at someone like taylor swift, she represents american ideals (authentic or not..), in the uk they worship cheryl cole, nuff said...

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @zee
    you do only focus on the material of the f*ckin skirt...it's about bein classless. you yourself are a big tattoo enthuasiast, most people consider girls with tattoos not ladylike, so from that perspective you confirm that cliche. it's just an opinion, so dont catch feelings.

@tommy
    i'm from hamburg, live in the uk since january and stayed here before for half a year in 2010.

@supreme-self-lord-master
    i prefer mixed/lightskin and spanish girls but i like pretty much everything aside from the extremes white & darkskin...so middle eastern, southern european or also asian is fine with me.

but so far i cant confirm uk bein the spot for lightskin girls, america still runs this. caribean lightskin girls often have funny features like their eye & hair colors...plus uk girls lack class, so even good looks are messed up by that. americans/europeans have much higher standards in most aspects, jus look at someone like taylor swift, she represents american ideals (authetntic or not..), in the uk they worship cheryl cole, nuff said...

lol bruh where are you gettin' this stuff from?
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @cellar
    TV!!!

who is the public's favorite but also popular with teens over here?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    As some one living in UK, I gotta say ther are some really good looking broads up here. Wtf does T/S mean that they lack swag anyway?? Lol...if u talkin fashion swag then yea them broads in the OP wudnt fit that category. They r more classy, sophisticated type ladies.

(*The average girl outchea is about a 7. I been to the USA..twice and the average girl is about a 4-5. Wat I mean is out of every 10 girls u see in the UK, half of them would be about a 7 on the dime-scale...u get da drift...)

I went to visit my aunt down in Boston was there for 3 weeks, a ? only saw prolly 5 dime pieces during my stay there...then went to New York and New Jersey for another 3 weeks (was down there for 6 weeks in total) In NY I saw quite a few puerto ricans and they was looking righteous! They had a ? wishin I cud speak some Spanish. Them PR chics r the bizniz! They were the only ones really looking extra nice everyone else was just ayt but nothin to holler and shout about. U would catch sum eye candy now nd again but it wasnt very frequently. Lyk I said earlier they were mostly 4-5's. The other trip I was in Kentucky, Louisville and Atlanta,Georgia was there again for 3 1/2 weeks. Saw some nice hotties here and there but it wasn't that serious. Mostly 4-5's.

• -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    u.s. wins by the sheer number of black/spanish girls i'd guess

plus in my very personal opinion u.s. wins cause they have higher redbone ratio and i like the style a lot better
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    u.s. wins by the sheer number of black/spanish girls i'd guess

plus in my very personal opinion u.s. wins cause they have higher redbone ratio and i like the style a lot better

C/S on the redbones...I like the redbones but i prefer mixed race girls generally speaking, i think they got nice features and I love long, natural hair, whether curly or straight. I'm a sucka for that ? . Where I live there are alotta mixed girls and redbones cos most are from Caribbean background
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antonia thomas is a bad chick..and i love that accent on black girls...
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options
    @tommy
    pics or gtfoh!

@haul
    bruv, i got used to london accent (doesnt mean i like though...) but wait till you meet a girl from the midlands talkin like amir khan or some ? haha
  • Lurker6
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

I went to visit my aunt down in Boston was there for 3 weeks, a ? only saw prolly 5 dime pieces during my stay there...then went to New York and New Jersey for another 3 weeks (was down there for 6 weeks in total) In NY I saw quite a few puerto ricans and they was looking righteous! They had a ? wishin I cud speak some Spanish. Them PR chics r the bizniz! They were the only ones really looking extra nice everyone else was just ayt but nothin to holler and shout about. U would catch sum eye candy now nd again but it wasnt very frequently. Lyk I said earlier they were mostly 4-5's. The other trip I was in Kentucky, Louisville and Atlanta,Georgia was there again for 3 1/2 weeks. Saw some nice hotties here and there but it wasn't that serious. Mostly 4-5's.
    tru south fl next time
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the uk got some bad bad ?
    TabbyBrown_1.jpg

20120602-TABBY_BROWN_3.jpg
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol tattoos are not considered ladylike where i'm from sorry

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    @tommy
    pics or gtfoh!

Lol...? u owe me a beer or something... This is just a lil preview of how Birmingham mixed girls be lookin on the reg. Taken off PlentyOfFish.com just so u hv an unbiased view. I don't know them personally.

photo-9.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    photo-5.jpg

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2nd time this week I ran a across a ? complaining bout a females swag, kinda ? ? is that

The other ? that was complaining had a hairline 2inches off its original spot, his hair and lining was filled in with hair spray dye, and the ? had the nerves to talk bout someone elses swag
  • Lurker6
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    @Vincenzo - Classless? lol. My tattoos are all completely hidden, not that that's any of your business. So when I go to formal events, I still look classy, hence why I'm invited to them.

You seem to hate women. Gives me the impression you're either trapped in the closet or have dealt with a lot of rejection from women in your life. It's just an opinion, so don't catch feelings ;).

pics............or u just tellin negros more white lies
  • Lurker6
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    ^ You'd only see my tattoos if I was in a bikini so I'll give that a miss! lol
    @lady zee
    OkayGuy.jpg
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad thats not the common everyday black/halfbreed woman you would see in the UK.

These here are special selection.