Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Walter's whistling has been identifed it's Queen's Lily of the Valley, the same Lily of the Valley that poisoned Brock. Is it possible that Jessie recognizes the song Walt is whistling?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    Walter's whistling has been identifed it's Queen's Lily of the Valley, the same Lily of the Valley that poisoned Brock. Is it possible that Jessie recognizes the song Walt is whistling?

... Get the ? outta here. The writers are going ham with the subliminals. Also GOAT on that collage of how unfazed Walter has become to having guns shoved in his dome. Dude went from ? bricks to side-eyeing like "I wish a muhfucka would."

• J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I HATE SKYLAR!!!

Short of her actually bussin somebody for Walt i cant see ever liking her...

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interesting. i'm not sure if that would really make him connect the dots
  • scoop1215
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And im surprised no one notice last weeks episode when the kid was picking up the spider in the begin of the show the white plant next to where the spider was looked like the Lily of the Valley. So now u have two kids connected to Walter and that plant. And the 2 HEAT references last week when Hank told Jr. he got the movie then later on when they do the heist Todd is Waingro he killed a kid without asking just like Waingro killed the cop without asking he just shot, they are trying to tell us something.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pest control setup is looking like the goat idea...but where did they get the equipment from?

I missed something...
  • Matt-
    Options
    And im surprised no one notice last weeks episode when the kid was picking up the spider in the begin of the show the white plant next to where the spider was looked like the Lily of the Valley

i wouldn't even know what that plant looked like. i know they showed it. maybe in two episodes. but its not one of those things i'd recognize.
  • scoop1215
    Options
    Matt I meant like nobody in general picked up on it like ign, and other sites sorry should of been more clear but they were nitpicking the train robbery saying how would they know what train car had the methylamine saying that was stupid and such.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    6pKc5.jpg

lmao ? jacking my Brazzers pics now?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has placed Walter White on their priority list of the county’s most wanted.

White, 55, was on probation for a 2008 charge of making methamphetamine when he was arrested on similar charges in Bibb County earlier this year.

White’s last known address was in the 22000 block of Eastern Valley Road in McCalla. The charges of possession of a controlled substance, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of precursor materials and manufacturing a controlled substance in Bibb County violated the conditions of his probation for the case in Tuscaloosa County.

Anyone with information about White is asked to call the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office at 205-752-0616 or CrimeStoppers at 205-752-STOP(7867).
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think walter is gonna ask if he can cook for them dudes
  • Matt-
    Options
    Walt wants his ? corners
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    as soon as someone says it, it will hit me, but who is that to the right of Gus?.........wait i gotta be Saul
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i miss Tuco...

that ? was a g. geeked out his mind. but a g none the less
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The episode Tuco got popped was so damn good. Between his uncle trying to tip him off, them starting with the hydraulics in the car just moving and Hank having a showdown but being so close to seeing Jesse and Walt together. Intense as ? .
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else notics how marie looked good as ? last episode
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i think walter is gonna ask if he can cook for them dudes

That's defitnely not gonna happen. He wants his own ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I think will cook for them, he ends up w a huge cut and the whole market.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walt ain't trying to be in that Gus situation.I honestly have no idea what Walt's plan is.

I would think these new guys may be who those guns are for but, who knows
  • Matt-
    Options
    ? these dudes might just ? mike since he's the one connected to the rival dealers. there goes walt's distribution network. he'd have to be their cook.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    ? these dudes might just ? mike since he's the one connected to the rival dealers. there goes walt's distribution network. he'd have to be their cook.

They did say episode 7 is supposed to be important. Mike ain' gonna make it. He's either going to get killed or the DEA is going to get him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3JNnB6XaLQ
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJfPe5uZrU

I was dying off of this scene. It was great to see Skylar and Jesse in a scene again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsg90D-522o

I still love this scene to this day. LOL
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finish watching all 4 seasons!!!! Jessie is my favorite character. Dude maybe emotionally fragile but he loyal with a moral compass. Gus and Mike thought he was just a junkie until they saw when sober and given a chance he has talent and saw why Walt kept him as a partner. Gus tried to divide and conquer but played his hand wrong. Another reason Jessie is loyal to Walt is because Walt has had his back sorta like Jessie Aunt did. Jessie parents never showed him trust really just thought he was a no good junkie and pushed him away. Can't wait to start season 5.