What's worse...Your son bein' ? or your daughter bein' a super ? ?

Options

Comments

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy and I were discussin' this...Since bein' ? is an extreme, your daughter is a hypothetical ? to the extreme..Well known in the neighbourhood.

So...which is worse?
    depends on if youre the mom or dad

as a dad a ? son is much worse..... specially if he's an only child

Smh I thought better of you uptown

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a stupid question

You're the second woman to say that...Why is it a stupid question?

Being a ? carriers way more risks than being ? . Like really? Do none of yall have ? male friends or do you judge soley off what u see on logo? The question should have been would u rather a ? daughter or a son who is ? and a ? . Oh yea I forgot it's cool for men to be ? , just as long as they ? women its ok. Can we please move out of the 1950s please. Im so tired of this backwards logic yall have on here.

smh at this post...If you'd gone through the thread, you'd see a lotta men sayin' that they'd much prefer a ? son...Even if you accept a ? son it doesn't mean you have to like it, which is why its a tough question...

Its like asking would you rather have a serial killer or a ? child, a ? or a ? child, a sociopath or a ? child. You're comparing something that is obviously damaging to something thats not. That's why it's a stupid question. Not tough at all.

How is prostitution damaging? It's just sex and sex between consenting adults is not damaging.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all would rather your son being home another man?
  • Matt-
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A person can be an ex-? but not an ex-? .
  • LUClEN
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    A person can be an ex-? but not an ex-? .

you hear that plap?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    My boy and I were discussin' this...Since bein' ? is an extreme, your daughter is a hypothetical ? to the extreme..Well known in the neighbourhood.

So...which is worse?
    depends on if youre the mom or dad

as a dad a ? son is much worse..... specially if he's an only child

Smh I thought better of you uptown
    LOL

what???!!!

LOL

that goes right along with every man hoping like hell its not a girl when wifey tells you she preggo
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gimme the ? .. ? roll in flocks, hopefully I could ? a few of her friends.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    CB gunna do like kevin spacey in american beauty
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But having a daughter as a ? it kinda has some side effects ala having long term low self esteem, choices in men are horrible, & probably having a child &/or getting a disease!!!

Having a ? son, it's strange but some of the ? people I met are set financially & the're in their early to mid 20's!!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? easily...this was a ? question for obvious reasons
  • LUClEN
    Options

@Cashmoneyts how you gonna say you rather have the ? , but at the same time argue that prostitution is damaging? If it's so damaging then why do you want the ? ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

@Cashmoneyts how you gonna say you rather have the ? , but at the same time argue that prostitution is damaging? If it's so damaging then why do you want the ? ?

no, I'm saying it would be worse to have a ? .
  • LUClEN
    Options
    ah aight then i retracted my question
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    This is a stupid question

You're the second woman to say that...Why is it a stupid question?

Being a ? carriers way more risks than being ? . Like really? Do none of yall have ? male friends or do you judge soley off what u see on logo? The question should have been would u rather a ? daughter or a son who is ? and a ? . Oh yea I forgot it's cool for men to be ? , just as long as they ? women its ok. Can we please move out of the 1950s please. Im so tired of this backwards logic yall have on here.

smh at this post...If you'd gone through the thread, you'd see a lotta men sayin' that they'd much prefer a ? son...Even if you accept a ? son it doesn't mean you have to like it, which is why its a tough question...

Its like asking would you rather have a serial killer or a ? child, a ? or a ? child, a sociopath or a ? child. You're comparing something that is obviously damaging to something thats not. That's why it's a stupid question. Not tough at all.

How is prostitution damaging? It's just sex and sex between consenting adults is not damaging.

A ? most likely has dozens of sex partners which is why she is a ? . How many times can you roll the dice before you ? out and get something like an unwanted child or disease. Prostitutes more than likely have been beaten robbed or ? at some point.

• DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    give me the ? .

as a man..knowing ur son is getting ? in the ass by another dude and/or ? other dudes is sickening. I couldn't even look that ? in his eyes.

at least the ? can change her ways..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? daughter, but that would only would have had to happen if i wasn't in her life, that's how these ? turn astray, but for the sake of the thread.

The ? daughter, just because she might have kids with people she doesn't know. Loss of self-respect and honor for the family and she could have AIDS and ? die because ? is her kryptonite.

At least with a ? son, you can be happy at the fact that, if he's not the flamboyant type, he's not getting ran through every interaction he meets with the same sex, because frankly ? are so homophobic anyways, and plus
    he don't feel the need to ? every ? he sees.

but on general terms their both disappointing on different degrees.
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    give me the ? .

as a man..knowing ur son is getting ? in the ass by another dude and/or ? other dudes is sickening. I couldn't even look that ? in his eyes.

at least the ? can change her ways..
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    damn my bad for the double post..

? didnt go thru the first time..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not backwards logic, its logic period that men are meant to ? a lot women but women are not meant to ? a lot of men. It is the natural order of things.

A man can ? 6 women, and produce 6 offspring in a 9 month period
    6 men can ? 1 woman, and produce 1 offspring in a 9 month period

That, combined with the difficulty in almost all of nature that the male has to go through, to prove he is a worthy of some ? ; compared to how easily a female can get some ? .....pretty much seals the deal.

When u end up with aids or herpes you should print this out and show it to your doctor and see what he says.

How does that make any sense? If i ? 6 women and you ? 6 men i somehow have a greater chance of getting herpes than you do?

Are you like a female DRO or something?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if you ? was ghostface you would throw your son down a flight of stairs?
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Its not backwards logic, its logic period that men are meant to ? a lot women but women are not meant to ? a lot of men. It is the natural order of things.

A man can ? 6 women, and produce 6 offspring in a 9 month period
    6 men can ? 1 woman, and produce 1 offspring in a 9 month period

That, combined with the difficulty in almost all of nature that the male has to go through, to prove he is a worthy of some ? ; compared to how easily a female can get some ? .....pretty much seals the deal.

When u end up with aids or herpes you should print this out and show it to your doctor and see what he says.

How does that make any sense? If i ? 6 women and you ? 6 men i somehow have a greater chance of getting herpes than you do?

Are you like a female DRO or something?

Im saying its detrimental to both sexes so miss me with that its natural excuse. If u gonna clown a female ? then clown a male ? too. Don't just say "oh its natural so we can spread our seed" yea okay whatever. Its natural for women to get knocked up from sex too but women don't use that as a reason to have mad kids, they get on birth control. Except for crazy women like Michelle Duggar.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a ? ? son is far worst than a ? daughter
  • Matt-
    Options
    a ? ? son is far worst than a ? daughter

there should be no more posts in this thread