IC candy.... Pico appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I'll say about this.

People stay posting hoes from all walks of life on here but as soon as a local broad gets posted, y'all get the I eat ass face for fear of being labeled a simp?

What's the difference between a Pico thread and a thread about the chick with double page spread in the latest Show magazine?

What you think just cause Pico posts here you have a higher chance to beat? You have about the same chance to beat her as you do any "famous" broad that's regularly posted on here.

On top of all that not everyone is even trying to beat. Some of us are already good. We just admiring the view.

? isn't even really about her really, it's just the hypocrisy of it all.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    its a big difference.

posting a random chick and commenting on it is one thing...but post a chick thats know and ? trying to say the right thing, and PM'ing and ? to try to get ass is another.
    im sure the same simps if they had the email addresses of the chicks posted in illpix would be e-pimpin and trying to get at them too.

i cant blame a chick for sending a dude some pics, i cant blame a dude for posting those pics. the problem comes when everyone jumps on those pics thinking they should be treated the same way or feeling like they should be next in line and will say anything to be just that. since when is that ok? then the otherside of the problems comes in when the chick feeds off the attention and send more pics to the masses because she liked the attention she received and likes to keep it coming.

think about it...ever see ? ? why do they flip they ? out after the first time? why do chicks kiss chicks in a room full of guys when they are not ? ? its for attention and it makes them feel good enough and accepted.

what ever happened to the dont click like movement?

and some of these simps are terrible. i mean if a chick sends on dude a pic, so the fukk what. let that man live. stop trying to get in on his hustle. if one man fukked, stop trying to fukk too. yall ? act like we the majority and women are the minority. yall will to do whatever for a piece of ass that another man got and has potential of getting.

what ever happened to the mindframe of "this man is blowing her back out or is about too, im going to move over here an try to knock of this other shorty" ?
    naw,yall ? say " if he knocks it off then she giving it up, so imma try too"

@sleepwalkinginjapan you cool with me bruh. you a real dude. go for broke, this is no dis to your thread, just to all the comments from the others.....but the rest of yall need to go for someone else and stop gassing these broads an waiting in line for sloppy seconds.

@dr.chemix , you know black people dont comprehend well when it comes to ass.. don't worry about dude.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pico you will have my babies
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    @pico you will have my babies

? always gotta be funny...lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ da emotionz n herr...did pico promise sum of yall sum nudez & didnt come thru or sumthang?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny thing is I rarely ever get pm'd.....
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *subliminally begging for ? post*
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, I peeped this thread expecting to see something and to each his own but if she was two shades darker would a thread dedicated to her do numbers like this? I signed on two weeks ago and I already see a trend of posting mediocre females in Illpix cuz the other day I saw a thread dedicated to a African chick with a strong face (no disrespect).

No offence but this chick is a strong 6 to me. I guess if you're used to dealing with black nappy headed weave wearing females and hoodrats you'd feel different. No disrespect but some of ya'll need to step your game up and travel more. Go to Curaçao, Aruba or even Venezuela and see the women there and you'll see the point I'm trying to get across.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garv* wrote: »
    Shut the ? up ?

Who told me to shut the f up??? (him him) ... Get him outta here! I will not continue this show until he's gone.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    its a big difference.

posting a random chick and commenting on it is one thing...but post a chick thats know and ? trying to say the right thing, and PM'ing and ? to try to get ass is another.
    im sure the same simps if they had the email addresses of the chicks posted in illpix would be e-pimpin and trying to get at them too.

i cant blame a chick for sending a dude some pics, i cant blame a dude for posting those pics. the problem comes when everyone jumps on those pics thinking they should be treated the same way or feeling like they should be next in line and will say anything to be just that. since when is that ok? then the otherside of the problems comes in when the chick feeds off the attention and send more pics to the masses because she liked the attention she received and likes to keep it coming.

think about it...ever see ? ? why do they flip they ? out after the first time? why do chicks kiss chicks in a room full of guys when they are not ? ? its for attention and it makes them feel good enough and accepted.

what ever happened to the dont click like movement?

and some of these simps are terrible. i mean if a chick sends on dude a pic, so the fukk what. let that man live. stop trying to get in on his hustle. if one man fukked, stop trying to fukk too. yall ? act like we the majority and women are the minority. yall will to do whatever for a piece of ass that another man got and has potential of getting.

what ever happened to the mindframe of "this man is blowing her back out or is about too, im going to move over here an try to knock of this other shorty" ?
    naw,yall ? say " if he knocks it off then she giving it up, so imma try too"

@sleepwalkinginjapan you cool with me bruh. you a real dude. go for broke, this is no dis to your thread, just to all the comments from the others.....but the rest of yall need to go for someone else and stop gassing these broads an waiting in line for sloppy seconds.

@dr.chemix , you know black people dont comprehend well when it comes to ass.. don't worry about dude.

Okay I lied.

I feel you, I really do (n/h). It's just that ? don't be that serious. Most of the things I say on this forum, like 60-70% is jokes. If we not chopping it up about politics, making money/economics or issues in the black community more than likely I'm only half serious, if not totally joking.

I could be wrong but a lot of the simping on here is in that same vein.

And to be honest this simping ? is bigger than the IC, hell it's bigger than the internet. It's a worldwide epidemic. But rather than worrying about it, it's better to figure out a way to use that knowledge to your advantage.
  • ocelot
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    To the ? saying we overrate Pico must not look at other illpix threads... We overrate everybody... That's the fun of it.

How the hell did we miss this...smh

Maybe ? think dissing Pico will get her to notice them and make her think they're different, thus her falling into their lap... The ol Jedi mind trick technique...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    To the ? saying we overrate Pico must not look at other illpix threads... We overrate everybody... That's the fun of it.

Maybe ? think dissing Pico will get her to notice them and make her think they're different, thus her falling into their lap... The ol Jedi mind trick technique...

Use-Reverse-Psychology.jpg
  • ocelot
    edited September 2012
    Options

You still haven't replied to my PM! :(
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    well since i aint really gon meet these girls in real life i dont care what i really say to em. this the internet. i wont do the ? in real life so i gives no ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    well since i aint really gon meet these girls in real life i dont care what i really say to em. this the internet. i wont do the ? in real life so i gives no ?

but thats a different problem. why say if if you mean it.

ya know something my head hurts right now....yall ? will never get it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i am different but thats who i am....dont want her to fall into my lap but i'll let most chick give me head if her head falls into my lap. i have low standards when it comes to that. but i see what your saying.

its funny how these ? always talking hard on hoes, but then be simpin at the first light skin broad they see.

once i thought about it...maybe ole pico de gallo is getting a nice laugh outta how much ? are ready to simp for her....but what do i know

• ocelot
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bruh... If you're talking about the donkey/gns ? then you have an argument... And I think I speak for everyone when I say I agree with you... But we are in the entertainment section of the IC... You been in the illpix just as long as I have and you know how we are... Outside of this thread most illpix posters don't mention Pico or any IC chick( the girl just said she rarely get ? )...

Yourself, Doc, and SWIJ all make good arguments...but they're more suited for a GNS thread... We just got out of the ? depression... Let us have our fun...lol

Edit: n/h x9000
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bruh... If you're talking about the donkey/gns ? then you have an argument... And I think I speak for everyone when I say I agree with you... But we are in the entertainment section of the IC... You been in the illpix just as long as I have and you know how we are... Outside of this thread most illpix posters don't mention Pico or any IC chick( the girl just said she rarely get ? )...

Yourself, Doc, and SWIJ all make good arguments...but they're more suited for a GNS thread... We just got out of the ? depression... Let us have our fun...lol

? ....i know you gonna say no ? , no ? or some ? ....cmon man
    i dont know what the fukk happened but cmon man.
    i wont say ? else in this thread and i can kinda see your point , but cmon man

we need a confused button
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i am different but thats who i am....dont want her to fall into my lap but i'll let most chick give me head if her head falls into my lap. i have low standards when it comes to that. but i see what your saying.

its funny how these ? always talking hard on hoes, but then be simpin at the first light skin broad they see.

once i thought about it...maybe ole pico de gallo is getting a nice laugh outta how much ? are ready to simp for her....but what do i know

itz obvious u dont know much if pico is comin n herr sayin she barely getz pm;d i dont get how sum1 complimentin a female poster is simpin.....
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    stop gassin these hoes

these hoes b using dumb ? 4 daily compliments
This discussion has been closed.