Is there anyone in the game that can f*ck with Suge when it comes to classic quotes?

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if this true he the real life john Wayne lol...pac was drowning he jumped in damn lol an put the man on his shoulder
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    lol suge do got some good quotes out there wether it was 100% accurate or not lol ;)

LOL real talk. I be laughing my ass off still whenever i read that "You could tell Dre was ? after me" quote..lol @ ? after me. Suge is up there with the entertainers with the best quotes together with ODB, Mike Tyson and a few others.

Cant forget about daz

lol, the Daz vs Kurupt beef was crazy.

I think Kurupt said Daz got beatdown, ? on, and sodomized by some gang members back in the Death Row days.

I'm glad they squashed that

The quote about Dre wanting to be white takes the cake tho. I remember waiting to see what Suge was gonna say on that BET special when they ran the add for it all week.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing. Man Suge is a bitter old fool
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    To all you artists out there, who don't wanna be on a record label where the executive producer's...all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'...then come to Death Row!

1158330_o.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol did this ? really say we don't know it true or not? ? i don't know pac but i'm 100% sure that suge didn't fling pac over his shoulder and swam his ass to safety.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't really know him. The only thing I know about Jay-Z is that he was tied up bound and gagged in a hotel room in LA...the took all his jewelry. Snoop and Dre told him "hey if you come do these songs with us you won't have no problems when you come to the west coast." Next thing I hear, he got tied up. (Suge then incinuated that Snoop was behind it. Carson asked him if that was true) "Nah Im joking...he did get bound and gagged though"

So this what Jim Jones was referring to on the We Fly (Beef mix), when he mentioned Haitian Jack doing something to Jay out in Cali.
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Those lines about Eazy are ether lol
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I like 50 I think he's a good rapper, he's not the next Pac but he has his own thing. What I cant understand is why he hates Ja but has songs like Ja. Ja had a song where he was singing to his girl from prison, then 50 had the song where he sang to his ? the jail phone. Ive been to jail alot and I havent seen this happen yet. The fruity fellas would have your legs behind your head in real life if you singing soprano in a tanktop.

ETHER
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so I jumped in and I put him on my shoulder and told him it's okay little buddy.... you're all right now"

^^^^ Hilarious. Reminds me of the big dude on My Wife and Kids
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac got the best quotes
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm dying over this thread.....the late great Chad Butler had mad quoteables too
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    lol suge do got some good quotes out there wether it was 100% accurate or not lol ;)

LOL real talk. I be laughing my ass off still whenever i read that "You could tell Dre was ? after me" quote..lol @ ? after me. Suge is up there with the entertainers with the best quotes together with ODB, Mike Tyson and a few others.

Cant forget about daz

lol, the Daz vs Kurupt beef was crazy.

I think Kurupt said Daz got beatdown, ? on, and sodomized by some gang members back in the Death Row days.
    I'm glad they squashed that

The quote about Dre wanting to be white takes the cake tho. I remember waiting to see what Suge was gonna say on that BET special when they ran the add for it all week.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing. Man Suge is a bitter old fool

@ the bolded ...wait ,..what? I heard some ? was definately poppin off over there from snoop gettin jumped to kurupt gettin whooped on in vegas(or was it Badazz?) but i aint hear about that one
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Suge On Eminem:

"Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto n!gga and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this ? first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '? ' or wannabe ? as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's secksual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second big screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."

http://youtu.be/HpbeccUAEJs

http://youtu.be/uiMfF-vJPaQ
    " I like 50 I think he's a good rapper, he's not the next Pac but he has his own thing. What I cant understand is why he hates Ja but has songs like Ja. Ja had a song where he was singing to his girl from prison, then 50 had the song where he sang to his ? the jail phone. Ive been to jail alot and I havent seen this happen yet. The fruity fellas would have your legs behind your head in real life if you singing soprano in a tanktop.

fam infamous is allwayz worryin about sum ? that has nuttin 2 do wit him bein nosey & hittin REAcTIONZ smh,.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Suge On Eminem:

"Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto n!gga and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this ? first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '? ' or wannabe ? as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's secksual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second big screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."

fam infamous is allwayz worryin about sum ? that has nuttin 2 do wit him bein nosey & hittin REAcTIONZ smh,.

And yet you're namedropping me.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ yeah cuz u r alwayz bein nosey u gotta stop that ? nobody b followin & worryin about ya postz so cut that ? out..,
  • infamous114
    Options
    ^ yeah cuz u r alwayz bein nosey u gotta stop that ? nobody b followin & worryin about ya postz so cut that ? out..,

In your weird ass mind, reading = following and worrying, but that's not the case. It's not the same thing.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ^ da only weird 1 is ya lame azz alwayz worryin about sum ? that dont have ? 2 do wit u then ya hoe azz go hitz REACTIONZ like a ? smh..,
  • infamous114
    Options
    You can't dispute what I said. Aight.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    infamous and Gee bout to fight...........who ya'll got???
  • GeE-757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    infamous and Gee bout to fight...........who ya'll got???

lol nah itz just i had 2 address that ? cuz he alwayz b tryna b nosey smh.,.ON TOPIK..

http://youtu.be/XJAwGv13lsU

• infamous114
    Options
    The hypocrisy lol. Someone can be talking bout Eminem or 50 and not even mention Gee, yet he "worries" about those posts.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ^i was goin by how dank said he wasnt even talkin 2 u & u still b hittin reactionz like a hoe so ? about that ? i dont care stop derailin da thread..,

http://youtu.be/u8arBl2L31w
  • infamous114
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If I find a post wack, that's my problem, not yours. Now you need to get the ? out of my business. You can't dispute my point.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ wat eva u homotional hoe hittin reactionz smh..,.

http://youtu.be/_IYi5Jk3QZU
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Suge On Eminem:

Suge scorched Eminem. That part about "Cleanin Out My Closet" was straight ether.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Suge scorched Eminem. That part about "Cleanin Out My Closet" was straight ether.

sugez stance on feminem is da reason y i will alwayz support him cuz suge tried 2 warn us blkz that feminem was a racist cracka back n 2000 on 2gangsta4radio wit da marshall matherz kkk skit..

http://youtu.be/hWVwOHjCTBA