Options

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Came in here expecting something totally different and end up seeing nothing but paragraphs and keyboard arguements...smh

Me too, I came in here to see some ass and ? and wound up seeing.....

"You ? ass ? , ? ass ? in here complimenting a female?!!"

"? , I ? international dimes in the back of my Bentley coup so ya'll ? lost and I won.

I know there ain't ? to back up these claims and I probably look like ? on a stick and drive a pinto, but I said it online so you need to just take my word for it."

Damn a Bentley Coupe?...all i got is a saturn eclipse :- ( .....i lost , i gotta leave now

I guess you didn't know that all the dudes on the IC are ballers's who ? dime ? ;)

While posting 400 Times a day

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in here expecting something totally different and end up seeing nothing but paragraphs and keyboard arguements...smh

"? , I ? international dimes in the back of my Bentley coup so ya'll ? lost and I won.

I know there ain't ? to back up these claims and I probably look like ? on a stick and drive a pinto, but I said it online so you need to just take my word for it."

Damn a Bentley Coupe?...all i got is a saturn eclipse :- ( .....i lost , i gotta leave now

I guess you didn't know that all the dudes on the IC are ballers's who ? dime ? ;)

They postin from the trap, dime ? in the kitchen naked cookin ? ...
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @GeE-757, don't be afraid to @ me when you feel the need to type ? about me bruh
    if @Pralim was talking about me, he could have also @'ed me.

What I say was a 'if the shoe fits, wear it....' post and you so happened to step ya 13 1/2 kids into them shoes and he ether'd the ? outta u. And by u repeating the same tired as ? twice on the same page I gots to hit you with a them feelings

If reaction matter that much to you tho you could gather some goats by dropping some pics of ya girl

We'll wait...........

1st off therr was no need 2 @ u cuz u wasnt da only lame that gave that clown a ether i just point;d u out specifically cuz u r all thru this thread.......again i only came n herr cuz that 1 nu pik im not all n herr gassin nobody up or cappin but if u wanna c/s sum lame like pralim who wantz da ill pix/ic 2 b a sausage fest all while bein hard on da 'hoez' do u...again im not da 1 n herr complainin mayb u & pralim need 2 drop pix of yall chix since muthafukaz is up n herr gassin up average hoez.,
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahaha

use a funny........
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    She's ok.

Like if I were going by McDonalds drive thru and she was serving me fries, I'd be thinking to myself "hmm not bad".

nothing special though. I mean pretty average. Seems pretty chill though.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but yeah......? a Pico

(oh, how we wish)

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i feel like me & pico could have a future. we are very compatible
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whew! .....Bars!

tumblr_m7zadih5Hz1qb19xn.gif
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    something tells me that Pico aint gonna age well
    I feel the same way :-(

I bet your weird ass likes when men do some OD freaky ? , like eating ass LMAO
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    rule1:don't gas hoes u r not with

somebody give this man 15 ethers and 9 goats and a cosign.

? dont know the game anymore

Cause no one ever passed down the info. They keep info like that to themselves.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    these bitter hoes can post ruthless all they want

the simps will start 2 realize they are being used for compliments after they gas these message board hoes 10000000000000 times with no number 2 call

finish with this thread
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack thread about a wack ?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ dudes in here writing dissertations of hate....lol.

If you feel she's over rated why keep coming in here?

Everybody has different taste. A chick that's a 10 to some may be a 5 to others.... why do you care?

Dudes in here ? off at other men for thinking she's attractive.

Men writing long ass essays about who other Men are attracted too...only on the IC
    /:)

Please don't bring this ? to the illpix...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the simps will start 2 realize they are being used for compliments after they gas these message board hoes 10000000000000 times with no number 2 call

finish with this thread

Bruh, what is the point coming in thread and shaming ? for giving this chick props for excellent genes?

You want ? to ? on her or something?

SIMP OR ?

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

finish with this thread

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NYJjoT-A8C0/UAP7JsS9DVI/AAAAAAAAB6g/S_VVq2I21BU/s1600/jeremy-piven-? .gif[/img]
  • thecomebacklegend
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

finish with this thread

Bruh, what is the point coming in thread and shaming ? for giving this chick props for excellent genes?

SIMP OR ?

what do u gain by gassin these ic hoes?this dumb ? act like these hoes r giving him their numbers

1 simp mod bagged a pale ic ? and now all the simps got their cape on

• ohhhla
    Options

finish with this thread

SIMP OR ?

what do u gain by gassin these ic hoes?this dumb ? act like these hoes r giving him their numbers

Burh, Pico ain't even my type.

I like my hoes average, those are the ones I gassed up.

But Pico is a beautiful stallion and got a down to earth personality on these boards.

Why you hating for? ? ain't overdoing per se, we just appreciating.

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've unconsciously written about 3 songs about Pico since I first discovered this thread.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn...i see i done rubbed someone the wrong way because i made a comment and made them feel inferior.

like i said, i dont have a problem with 1 man chasing a lady or two men chasing a lady,but when the lady begins to show those men attention thn every other guy now comes an tries to get attention from her because she chillin and laugh with someone else, that is corny. but when those same guys begin to look at another woman an she then does something to pull them back thats corny.

but thats just how i feel.

i have no need to point anyone out. most of these dudes are cool with me and i have no problem with. but some are just corny. if i need to call someone out, i have no problem with it.

but why is my name still being mentioned and spelled wrong at that. if you aint a simp then shut the fukk up. an stop getting mad at people that give ethers.....kinda hate is that?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    My ? , this is illpix.

We compliment all these hoes.

You act like we stalking them.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

finish with this thread

SIMP OR ?

Shut up ? , she simped me
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gon appreciate another chick of the board just to ? ? off
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    damn...i see i done rubbed someone the wrong way because i made a comment and made them feel inferior.

like i said, i dont have a problem with 1 man chasing a lady or two men chasing a lady,but when the lady begins to show those men attention thn every other guy now comes an tries to get attention from her because she chillin and laugh with someone else, that is corny. but when those same guys begin to look at another woman an she then does something to pull them back thats corny.

i have no need to point anyone out. most of these dudes are cool with me and i have no problem with. but some are just corny. if i need to call someone out, i have no problem with it.

but why is my name still being mentioned and spelled wrong at that. if you aint a simp then shut the fukk up. an stop getting mad at people that give ethers.....kinda hate is that?

1st off i dont have beef wit u fa real my thang is u look FOOOLISH n herr cryin worryin about other male posterz simpin & gassin a AVERAGE HOE as u say....imean it wouldve been 1 thang if u was comin herr postin pix of all ya dimez since thatz all u ? since itz a PIK thread but no all u did was ? ,.,.& da whole ether thang is u was talkin about katz who was gassin her up was lame well @chicity has been n this thread da WHOLE time he even post pix of da average hoe as u say on da 1st pg so how r u not talkin about him?? but anywho im ova that & ova this thread since therr is no mo pix bein drop;d...peace
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

1st off i dont have beef wit u fa real my thang is u look FOOOLISH n herr cryin worryin about other male posterz simpin & gassin a AVERAGE HOE as u say....imean it wouldve been 1 thang if u was comin herr postin pix of all ya dimez since thatz all u ? since itz a PIK thread but no all u did was ? ,.,.& da whole ether thang is u was talkin about katz who was gassin her up was lame well @chicity has been n this thread da WHOLE time he even post pix of da average hoe as u say on da 1st pg so how r u not talkin about him?? but anywho im ova that & ova this thread since therr is no mo pix bein drop;d...peace

this ? still dont get it....but whatevea

how you gonna complain about a ? that you say is complaining about ? ...that makes you worst than me. at least im defending the game while you defending ? .
  • thecomebacklegend
    Options
    these simps don't even realize these below average and average hoes get so many gassin emails from their simp fan club they don't have time 2 respond 2 all and if they do respond the simps not gettin these hoes number

hoes want them compliments
This discussion has been closed.