Anti-Creationists......time to speak your clout

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBC News wrote: »
    Sterile males

In the wild, Drosophila mojavensis and Drosophila arizonae rarely, if ever, interbreed - even though their geographical ranges overlap.

In the lab, researchers can coax successful breeding but there are complications.

Drosophila mojavensis mothers typically produce healthy offspring after mating with Drosophila arizonae males, but when Drosophila arizonae females mate with Drosphila mojavensis males, the resulting males are sterile.

Laura Reed maintains that such limited capacity for interbreeding indicates that the two groups are on the verge of becoming completely separate species.

Because the hybrid male's sterility depends on the mother's genes, the researchers say the genetic change must be recent.

Speculation......

And since you follow Linneaus' classification so rigorously religiously......

Why not follow his human classifications?????

? europaeus (Europeans), ? asiaticus (Asians), ? afer (Africans), and ? americanus, for the original 'Americans.'.....

And my favorite, ? nocturnus(Albinos)....
    My theory is that whites will become extinct over time.

Your theories seem to fit, However he would suggest that whites would outlast the "evolutionary dead end" that you speak of through natural selection or survival of the fittest.....

And that indigenous people of the world would become "extinct"....

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
  • bambu
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @West Brooklyn....

The ? MC frowns on your shenanigans ? .....

http://youtu.be/AyGYPh8UeSI

4684167_l1.jpg

http://youtu.be/6Y1Emb7Jyks

Scientists try to solve the context
    Philosophers are wondering what's next

Pieces are took to last who observe them
    They couldn't absorb them, they didn't deserve them

My ideas are only for the audience's ears
    For my opponents, it might take years

Pencils and pens, are swords
    Letters put together form a key to chords

I'm also a sculpture, born with structure
    Because of my culture, I'm a rip and destruct the
    Difficult styles that'll be for the technology
    Complete sights and new heights after I get deep

You don't have to speak just seek

And peep the technique.......
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

? europaeus (Europeans), ? asiaticus (Asians), ? afer (Africans), and ? americanus, for the original 'Americans.'.....

Because all humans are the same species. All humans are able to reproduce and give birth to fertile children regardless of race
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Rakim has just as much right as anyone else to practice his own religion and live by his own beliefs.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never take rappers, seriously anyways.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all anti-creationists are something else posting pages and pages of strawman arguments, and as if that aint bad enough .......a bunch of people went for your pitiful bait.

Okay kiddies obviously there really isn't any tangible proof of any creature transitioning from one CLASS of creature to another........all the other stuff posted hasn't distracted me from what I originally set out to find out.....and that is ......have I overlooked direct evidence of inter-class transition???

EMPIRICALLY, NO I HAVEN'T!!!

Some of you think that man is the pinnacle of wisdom.......that will undoubtedly be your downfall.

PEACE

• Bodhi
    Options
    There is proof for transition between classes within the fossil record. We don't have any way to observe that kind of transition in real time. It takes too long for us to actually observe it
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is proof for transition between classes within the fossil record. We don't have any way to observe that kind of transition in real time. It takes too long for us to actually observe it

West Alabama show the ? proof or shut the ? up
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional/part1b.html#syn2mamm

Here is a ? -ton of evidence showing transitions among higher categories of animals. It does not mean ? all to people who will not let themselves accept it due to dogmatic thinking.
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Refer to the link I provided genius. How about you debate your stance or stop begging for my attention, pussyproof

• bambu
    Options
    Sure.....

The link you posted "proves" evolution......

You mad cause @waterproof just called your ? .....

orly_gif.gif

Ol'..."let me sneak in the last post so it might look like I'm winning" HEAD ASS ? ......

If it is gonna be that eazy.....

Here I just "proved" intelligent design....

http://www.icr.org/article/7051/

Until you can produce an argument, I suggest that you go back to posting in your thread about "World Famous Atheists" Weirdos.....

• Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh, I'm sorry @bambu I forgot you guys were too intellectually challenged to search for something on your own. Here's the direct link from the same website: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

There's no detailed written argument needed for this. He asked for proof. Clink the link. Oh! there it is.

Instead of continuing to bother me about arguments I've been crushing you with, maybe you should go back to the drawing board and construct some better ones of your own. Your last one didnt work so well and you've conveniently ignored it.

Because all humans are the same species. All humans are able to reproduce and give birth to fertile children regardless of race

So I'll conveniently ignore you; I'd like to hear from someone else besides the village idiot. Enjoy your vacation.
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sure.....

orly_gif.gif

Ol'..."let me sneak in the last post so it might look like I'm winning" HEAD ASS ? ......

Until you can produce an argument, I suggest that you go back to posting in your thread about "World Famous Atheists" Weirdos.....

Just because two animal groups evolved separately, that doesn't close the door of possibilities with interbreeding. This is occurrence is rare in nature but still not impossible depending on habitat shift. With that, this capability can only occur in closely related sub species. See me when a Ape mates with an Elephant and produce offspring. Or how about a House Cat bred with a Hyena being that they're more closely related, and Hyenas show attributes of dogs and cats.

hyena-labs-usability-user-experience.jpg

• bambu
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh, I'm sorry @bambu I forgot you guys were too intellectually challenged to search for something on your own. Here's the direct link from the same website: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

There's no detailed written argument needed for this. He asked for proof. Clink the link. Oh! there it is.

Instead of continuing to bother me about arguments I've been crushing you with, maybe you should go back to the drawing board and construct some better ones of your own. Your last one didnt work so well and you've conveniently ignored it.

So I'll conveniently ignore you; I'd like to hear from someone else besides the village idiot. Enjoy your vacation.

Fool ass ? ...

There is a reason I stopped posting in here.....

You ethered yourself and don't even know it......

Read this exchange and then re-read your argument.....

And you should realize you lost......

Hence the original poster and others letting you know that you caught an "L".......

• bambu
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Sure.....

orly_gif.gif

Just because two animal groups evolved separately, that doesn't close the door of possibilities with interbreeding. This is occurrence is rare in nature but still not impossible depending on habitat shift. With that, this capability can only occur in closely related sub species. See me when a Ape mates with an Elephant and produce offspring. Or how about a House Cat bred with a Hyena being that they're more closely related, and Hyenas show attributes of dogs and cats.

See me when you are not so stupid.....

What happened to your neanderthal thread????

6a00d8341ed39853ef01348095acac970c-320wi
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sure.....

orly_gif.gif

What happened to your Neanderthal ancestors half ? ? You don't like my counter to your attempts to diminish facts by posting nonsense? You mad?
  • bambu
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sure.....

orly_gif.gif

Same thing that happened to your Neanderthal ancestors half ? . You don't like my counter to your attempts to diminish facts by post nonsense? You mad?

arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif.gif

??????

Ol' muddle-minded ? ......

I can see that you want to battle.....

However you are too stupid for me to waste time with.....
  • waterproof
    Options
    Waiting for @waterproof..

what do you want west alabama, the so-called black man who front like's he from brooklyn who couldn't tell an Ice-Cube classic verse, and who ? 's on Goodie Mob that get's his learning from greeks
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I want you to participate in an intellectual conversation, join the debate and stop throwing stones from the corner of the room. If you don't have anything to add, like I said, stop begging for my attention.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I want you to participate in an intellectual conversation, join the debate and stop throwing stones from the corner of the room. If you don't have anything to add, like I said, stop begging for my attention.

? please, you got me ? up......I begs for no one attention, you's the ? that be flagging and hitting buttons on people, now that's begging for attention. You see Mr. Know it All, Prideful ass ? , there's times when a person needs to step back and listen to both point of views, stop try to teach all the ? time and learn how to become a student and have a open mind then rid your mind of prejudice teachings and search for truth. you aint a ? truth seeker, you think you know it all, gained a little information and you just think you have all the answers, ? outta here.

This ? is a great debate and I am enjoying it, learning at the same time and all ? side Bambu is putting that whip to your back.

But here's my take on this subject, I have to be dumb, deaf and blind to believe that Man comes from Apes and Man have no creator, AND I TRIED WITH AN OPEN MIND to give the other side a chance because the scripture speaks on searching for the truth.
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You beg for attention. Exibit A:

No one was speaking to you. You came in poppin at the mouth, I gave you a link and you have yet to comment on it. I'm not begging for attention. I'm addressing your ignorance.

I don't claim to know all but I do learn by debating. Don't take offense by what I say; if you feel any differently, feel free to step in at any time but only with a valid argument, otherwise it's best you keep your comments to yourself.

But here's my take on this subject, I have to be dumb, deaf and blind to believe that Man comes from Apes and Man have no creator

That's your take (but not really an argument) and you're free to your opinion but you have no reason to attack me because your views are different. Again, if you feel a certain way about what's being said, form an argument and speak on it. Right now, you have no argument. Would you like to try one?

Do you know why you're calling me West Alabama or are you just being a follower?
    Have you really been learning anything or are you just running with a biased point of view and absorbing only what you want to hear?
    Do you know why you disagree with me?
    Bambu just lost the debate. What makes you feel like he's "putting the whip to my back"?
  • bambu
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @West Virginia....

Count my shells ? .......

http://youtu.be/bA-vYUCdlQI

• waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You beg for attention. Exibit A:

No one was speaking to you. You came in poppin at the mouth, I gave you a link and you have yet to comment on it. I'm not begging for attention. I'm addressing your ignorance.

I don't claim to know all but I do learn by debating. Don't take offense by what I say; if you feel any differently, feel free to step in at any time but only with a valid argument, otherwise it's best you keep your comments to yourself.

But here's my take on this subject, I have to be dumb, deaf and blind to believe that Man comes from Apes and Man have no creator

That's your take (but not really an argument) and you're free to your opinion but you have no reason to attack me because your views are different. Again, if you feel a certain way about what's being said, form an argument and speak on it. Right now, you have no argument. Would you like to try one?

Do you know why you're calling me West Alabama or are you just being a follower?
    Have you really been learning anything or are you just running with a biased point of view and absorbing only what you want to hear?
    Do you know why you disagree with me?
    Bambu just lost the debate. What makes you feel like he's "putting the whip to my back"?

lol......truth be told I think it's pure genius and funny as ? that @bambu called you West Alabama, West Nebrska, West Virginia since you aint from West brooklyn, it's play off of words. Take off your panties and ? that juices out, you dont see me crying when you called me Pussyproof West Idaho
This discussion has been closed.