I'm Beginning To Think 2pac Is A Tad Bit Overrated...

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Man of morehouse put Pressure on these ? and they couldnt respond.Simple questions

Blackjack got emotional/tapped out and got destroyed
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac was a great artist, very charismatic, and a lotta cats related to what he was rapping about. I like his pre Death Row music better. All Eyes on Me is my least favorite Tupac album. Me Against the World is his best album imo.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hit Em Up is a classic based on impact and all. But to me it's just loudmouth rambling and subpar/average verses.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Against All Odds >>>> Hit Em Up
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 2Pac that ? ain't ? that ? ain't from muhfuckin' New York That ? be out there with them Cali ? Yo ? man ? Pac that ? West Coast that ? that always with them New York ? seen them with that ? man that ? ain't from the West Coast Man ? Pac ? that ? that ? ain't really down rapin' ass ? I didn't do it ? it with that ? ? that ? man ? that ? let that ? go to jail right and ? that ? ? that ? !!!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    ? 2Pac that ? ain't ? that ? ain't from muhfuckin' New York That ? be out there with them Cali ? Yo ? man ? Pac that ? West Coast that ? that always with them New York ? seen them with that ? man that ? ain't from the West Coast Man ? Pac ? that ? that ? ain't really down rapin' ass ? I didn't do it ? it with that ? ? that ? man ? that ? let that ? go to jail right and ? that ? ? that ? !!!

Longest. Sentence. Ever.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here we go . 2pac haters comin out the woodworks
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? , is you done venting?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    When did all that happen?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Get out my feelings???

? you over hear venting like in this thread like you been bottling ? up for so long lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Why are you reading all your posts you made in 2 minutes?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing I hate about Pac's cult following

Is that he's the ? of Hip Hop.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lol what in the ? blue hell does pico have to do with ? ??? You the ? with 20 posts in that other thread about how much u hate her.

Lol, your a stupid ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? @SawedOff-N-SkiMask is waist deep in his feelings right now. You taking this ? personal B? You mad? Upset? Irate? Furious? ? ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? @SawedOff-N-SkiMask is waist deep in his feelings right now. You taking this ? personal B? You mad? Upset? Irate? Furious? ? ?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehh.....I never really got into Pacs music so I share the same opinion as the t/s.....This ? really boils down to wat type of emcee you like...
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy and the troll crew in here?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC is the GOAT
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think he is rated highly by some due to what he achieved in just 25years of life. Compared to many other artists at age 25 and what they had done at that point and Pac outshines them. Only cause of his work ethic and vision.

But there are definitely more lyrical artists about, no doubt about that. Big impact in such a short time.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's "lyrical"? that seems like a pretty vague term for a such diversified genre of music

becuz 9.5/10 people will agree that Pac is better than Terminology and most people preferred him over my boy Inspectah Deck, even back in the day.

whatever tho, ima watch this game and go to bed. ? aint been eatin their brain food lately and been snackin on too many trolls

Did what I say sound like I was Anti Pac? lol I am actually a fan of his music, movies, poetry and all as well as many other artists.. P.S lyrical.. Like other artists that can write some equally deep ? or deeper pretty much. Enjoy your game.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Pac isn't seeing Deck in terms of Lyricism.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Pac isn't seeing Deck in terms of Lyricism.

battle rapping u might be right about that....... maybe. We all heard what happened to Biggie. but thats another story for another day

smh. ? out here actin like Pac was saying "A-B-C-1-2-3" raps just to big up their favorite rapper. Give respect where respect is due ? .

and then yall talk about how white folks and everybody else dont downgrade their music artists smh. 1-track mind ? . thank ? not all of us think like that.

just becuz Jay Z and Nas play more to your emotions and real life today doesnt mean that they were better. they all came up around the same time (and Jay was older) and they all did their thing respectively, its just that Pac was better and he atttracted more than just hood ? and ? white boy's to his actions and his music.

like i said i'm all for moving on and upgrading but dont forget where u come from

Uh, buddy. I don't listen to rap to relate to it, that's bias.
    If you can rap, you can rap.

Pac is number 10 in my top 10 of al time, so there you go.

• DMTxTHC
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Man...Giants defense was sloppy this game. But calling a timeout before that kick was genius.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    In sum, Pac had lyrics and delivery, but his flow was wack, as was his beat selection.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dunn...you right about the refs trying to hand my Giants the game, but they lost. So it's looks worse on their behalf.

...? it though. It was a pretty close game.