Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »
    I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

you a ? ? , b
    real ?
    this the 2nd time in less than 24 hours i done seen you say some extra stupid ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?

i also got like 6k tweets
    you a dumb ? cuz you say dumb ?
    boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

Y u actin lame? It ain't that serious.

? you too you ? . Aint none of you hoe ass bloggers gonna be calling me dumb or lame when I know WTF I am speaking is 100% true because I am a real ? and we see ? like 100 miles away and call it like it is then prepare. ? you and how serious you think it is

U talking about ? this man in the ass with his family watching. If u ? then that's on u. But don't be talkin about ? . That's wrong.

I will ? a ? it aint about being ? it is about showing him how powerless he is and teaching him to ? .

Yea u a ? geek ass ? . I have no shame. U a joke
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh....the Internet allows ? to say anything
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy got to ask for the fade though.....period.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SPIFF TV ‏@SPIFFTvFilms
    @gucci1017 He's Gonna Run From Like He did Rozay lol #Truuuuu
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all entertainment to drown out the weak ? like Drake, J Cole, Wiz, 2Chainz, Big Sean and Future. I prefer this.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all entertainment to drown out the weak ? like Drake, J Cole, Wiz, 2Chainz, Big Sean and Future. I prefer this.

So u must run with the strong dominating ? right?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

XiH9c.jpg
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Nope and I damn sure aint from the Bay Area where your boy gets killed by the police, then a white man beats a ? ass on a bus with a 1,000 ? on there, then a cracka ? calls you all ? and you stand there and say its cool. Walking L's from you ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Nope and I damn sure aint from the Bay Area where your boy gets killed by the police, then a white man beats a ? ass on a bus with a 1,000 ? on there, then a cracka ? calls you all ? and you stand there and say its cool. Walking L's from you ?

Rip Oscar Grant

Google Lovelle Mixon. Dude killed 4 cops.

And yea you ain't from the bay. Bay ? don't resort to ? .

? in Frisco
    You

You're beneath Frisco ? homie
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gucci got shook after he dropped that ti diss the next day he was apologizing idk why u guys think he so ? damn hood.... he talk that big ? but all homie do is throw ? out of cars
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This ? stay in metro ATL

obama_hell_naw-425x271.jpg
  • TimeToParty
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always talking that ? ? ....
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, its Jeezy vs the whole Zone 6 rap scene forreal...
  • TimeToParty
    Options
    Uh Oh! They say the club is off the chain
    I'm on my louie ? ? some gucci mane
    These ? still on my ?
    They like some groupies mane
    Can't keep they lips closed
    They worse than coochies mane
    And that fruity lookin stupid like some coogi mane
    Let you trick me out these streets
    You must be stupid mane
    Tell em this ain't what he want not the boy snow
    But between me and you I think the boy slow
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    *Walks In Thread*
    imager.php?id=1589628&t=o GIFSoup

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

imager.php?id=16880&t=o GIFSoup
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stay Strapped Part 2 ft Gibbs is coming soon
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci dropped that diss quick he heard that interview calling him slow... Jeezy gonna have to prove that street image now.... Jeezy got a lot east side ? on his head.... Alley been waitin for this to ? off too....
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gucci dropped that diss quick he heard that interview calling him slow... Jeezy gonna have to prove that street image now.... Jeezy got a lot east side ? on his head.... Alley been waitin for this to ? off too....

iseeu.png
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci should stay on Zay beats for his whole album... no more collabs or other producers they got that chemisty