kat made this comment a while ago.but is it mostly corny black guys that mess with white chicks???

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    You a ? damn liar dark.

@ at their convention before you have this discussion around a group of black folks OUTSIDE the IC.

Werd ain't nobody scared of no ? damn Republicans I could ? on them with one sentence its too easy.

smh..ya'll hush all that.

You know damn well neither you NOR dark would walk into a whitey gathering ALONE and start popping ? .

I have gone toe to toe with conservatives of all races... ijs...

Toe to toe isn't being outnumbered 50 to 1...how about in that scenario?

IJS.

maybe not 50 to 1, but I've been outnumbered...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

@ at their convention before you have this discussion around a group of black folks OUTSIDE the IC.

Werd ain't nobody scared of no ? damn Republicans I could ? on them with one sentence its too easy.

You know damn well neither you NOR dark would walk into a whitey gathering ALONE and start popping ? .
    You make it seem like we are crashing a kkk rally or something lol its not that serious , I would just walk in there and say "47% of you are victims and 98% of you make less than $250,000" and walk out casually without a ? care in the world.

haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

Again, just b/c YOU would go silent around a group of black folks regarding this discussion, doesn't mean that applies to us. GOP convention would be a feeding ground to us. Uh must forgot, or just don't know, black folks have NO problem goin off on white folks like Republicans whatsoever.

But we know you'll be mute around us regarding a topic like this. Oh it's easy to be open and express your true feelings on the Internet. But say that to a group of us in person. Lol
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I have notice with white girls who date black guys tend to date only black guys its like they stop checking for white guys altogether this is something I have observed.

Its not that white girls stop checking for white guys. White guys usually don't want to be associated with white women who ? black guys because they believe these women are "? ." By having sex with a black man, the white woman taints her purity. Case en pointe: ask any white dude his opinion of Kim Kardashian.
    My girl lost her virginity to a black dude. Not for 1 second have I ever thought she was ? for ? the guy.

Well good for you for being a racially progressive ? but the majority of your bredren aren't.
    you know what problem I see?

Kat get ? on for sharing her observations about black men because she is white. But then people like you go on about how white people think. Bit of a double standard no? If you can tell us how we think, why can't she share her thoughts?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I disagree....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

You make it seem like we are crashing a kkk rally or something lol its not that serious , I would just walk in there and say "47% of you are victims and 98% of you make less than $250,000" and walk out casually without a ? care in the world.

haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

Lol! While rockin an Obama airbrush tshirt.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    One thing I have notice with white girls who date black guys tend to date only black guys its like they stop checking for white guys altogether this is something I have observed.

Its not that white girls stop checking for white guys. White guys usually don't want to be associated with white women who ? black guys because they believe these women are "? ." By having sex with a black man, the white woman taints her purity. Case en pointe: ask any white dude his opinion of Kim Kardashian.
    My girl lost her virginity to a black dude. Not for 1 second have I ever thought she was ? for ? the guy.

Well good for you for being a racially progressive ? but the majority of your bredren aren't.

Kat get ? on for sharing her observations about black men because she is white. But then people like you go on about how white people think. Bit of a double standard no? If you can tell us how we think, why can't she share her thoughts?

You got 400+ years to spare so we can tell you why?

I'm just muckin wit you. Been wanting to say that this whole time. Lol!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the problem is the feelings that are caught when the blacks say ? your white observations... we appreciate her candor... what else would we b talking about if not for her honesty? aint no double standard... she shared, we shared... toughen up slime...
  • Kat
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

Again, just b/c YOU would go silent around a group of black folks regarding this discussion, doesn't mean that applies to us. GOP convention would be a feeding ground to us. Uh must forgot, or just don't know, black folks have NO problem goin off on white folks like Republicans whatsoever.

But we know you'll be mute around us regarding a topic like this. Oh it's easy to be open and express your true feelings on the Internet. But say that to a group of us in person. Lol

What are they going to do kick my ass?

Wow, there's something to brag about.

If there WERE an open forum that was held in a manner that people could just discuss without resorting to violence due to hurt feelings I sure the ? would have my say.

I'm so over going back and forth with you dark..you have some personal vendetta against me and you just annoy me at this point. You think I'm a racist..beautiful. Have a good day.

Favorite new ? .

And if I were to ever get with another white dude it would be a dude with your mindset, no simp.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Somebody sent out the Kat signal.
    Haute and Dro came thru.
    Kimi's on her way.
    NAW, SHE AINT SENT OUT NO SIGNAL, BUT I WAS READING THROUGH AND SOMEBODY STATED THAT I WAS BOUT TO CAP FOR HER... I AINT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, BUT SINCE YALL PUT ME IN IT.. IM IN IT...

KATT AINT RACIST.. SHE LOVES COLORED PEOPLE.. SHE TALKS JUST AS BAD ABOUT WHITE FOLKS THAN SHE DOES NIGGRAS ANYWAY
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody sent out the Kat signal.
    Haute and Dro came thru.
    Kimi's on her way.
    Them ? assemble like the Avengers lol
    Avengers-Gif_o_145258.gif

• Kat
    Options

1. I don't care about Kat's observations, I'm just dropping in to troll
    2. If you notice, people are butthurt over Kat's observations because this a board comprised of primarily black men. of course they're going to say something because it caters to their demographic.
    3. this is a black message board. white people get generalized, ? on, and talked about here, get over it.
    4. Kat is the whipping boy of the IC and the Meg Griffin of GNS. This has been true for years. She can profess her love for black men, put on a dashiki and join her local NAACP chapter and these ? will still go in on her. You caping for her will not stop it. Just sit back and enjoy the laughs.

good day sir

Who are you again? I'm curious now that you appear to be so up on your Kat-story.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

If there WERE an open forum that was held in a manner that people could just discuss without resorting to violence due to hurt feelings I sure the ? would have my say.

I'm so over going back and forth with you dark..you have some personal vendetta against me and you just annoy me at this point. You think I'm a racist..beautiful. Have a good day.

Favorite new ? .

And if I were to ever get with another white dude it would be a dude with your mindset, no simp.

• playmaker88
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Says shes over with the back and forth..

continues to go back and forth..
    and Is known for going back and forth and enjoying it

#Katshit
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The corniest black dudes are the ones that rap out loud to themselves when walking around in public.
    LMAAOOOOO
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe not true in all cases but I can see an element of truth to it.

But then again, what is corny?
  • Kat
    Options
    Says shes over with the back and forth..

continues to go back and forth..
    and Is known for going back and forth and enjoying it

#Katshit

Nah I love the back and forth, just not with certain people, dark being one of them.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got 400+ years to spare so we can tell you why?

I'm just muckin wit you. Been wanting to say that this whole time. Lol!
    I'll make you a deal...

You can hold me responsible for every racist thing I personally ever did to you or anyone else in my lifetime.

I have never understood the mentality of blaming one man for another man's mistakes. It seems to me that mentality would be extremely counter productive.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Maybe not true in all cases but I can see an element of truth to it.

But then again, what is corny?

like i said subjective.. if it doesnt mesh with our personal likes.. its corny.. " Swag" is corny in my realm and extremist.. the Gumbles to the hood huggers corny
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    You a ? damn liar dark.

Favorite new ? .

Ok why are you catchin feelings Kat? And who said anything about violence?? So what are you tryin to say? Black folks can't have a civilized discussion about something like this? You scared something might pop off? Again you chose to respond by sayin you was just trolling, but then reiterate what you said. It's just an Internet discussion boo. No need to get sensitive. Hell I was tryin to put you on about what NOT to do. Lol!

*kanye shrug*

• Kat
    Options
    lol..only time you'll see me in that position is in the bedroom.

But yeah, so are we done here? If so I'm about to move on to the next thread.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fPx06.jpg

/thread
    Which one is Kat?
    NANN ? ONE!.. KATT PUTS THEM HOES AND 90% OF THE IC CHICKS TO SHAME!