Stuffwhitepeoplelikes questions about black women and black ? (freepost)

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard as ? to concentrate during a lecture sometimes when the internet is so readily available
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    lmao...now if I woulda said that about black dudes nobody would have protested at all.

Feelings!

Because this is a predominate black forums.

That only gravitate to bigging up their race and not talking about the negatives.

It's complete and utter nonsense.

cracka go join a country music forum, hip hop is for black people only

so dont get mad when we tlak about how we enjoy bein ?

log the ? off cracka

Too bad, I'm black.

You're wrong, sir.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    cracka you aint gotta lie

Why would I lie?

Because I don't embrace most of the ? black people do, I'm white?

Kind of ? is that?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat let 2 white guys run a train on her because 1 couldn't satisfy her. That ? is so black smh.

No diss.

If that were the case a full blown ? would've been necessary.

tumblr_mdfhrnSEPn1rl2540o1_500.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches

THE 2 GUYS THAT RAN A TRAIN ON YOU.. WERE THEY BLACK OR WHITE?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat let 2 white guys run a train on her because 1 couldn't satisfy her. That ? is so black smh.

No diss.

If that were the case a full blown ? would've been necessary.

tumblr_mdfhrnSEPn1rl2540o1_500.gif

I can't tell if that statement is a diss to white males or the size of your ? ...

Oh you could tell..and if you were confused, go check that ether Kai served your ass again.

lu matt =)
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @Lil Loca

I should be racist to white people who have nothing to do with slavery

Just to big up my race that hasn't done anything worthy ever?

LOL, I'm sorry I cannot do that. I'm of one race that is Human race.

SMH
    rvbeypublications.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/inventorslist.pdf Check the link to see the innovations we've created and stop sounding ignorant. You say there is no such thing as race yet you keep acknowledging race by saying white people and saying your race has not done anything worthy, you are extremely hypocritical and fallacious. Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid aren't scientific terms they were created by europeans to classify folks and conquer them. Black and white are federal directive 15 social constructs used for taxing and census purposes to gauge the slave demographics of wage earners. You adhere to stupid beliefs of sub-races, just know that you're racist if you believe race, because it's an ideology with no scientific basis, it was a concept that was forced upon us through slavery and we cling to black out of reaction to this racist system. I seriously doubt we was calling ourselves "Black" before the 1500's considering the fact that we were called or called ourselves Moors, Ethiopian or what ever other tribe from "Africa". Anyway it's all semantics and your obviously caught up in the stupidity, if we snap out of the ? and made big business empires we could call ourselves whatever we want and they'd have to respect us. Ya'll can get back to talking about race in this troll thread now.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppls obsession with ? is ? disgusting...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    White mens obsession with ? is ? disgusting...
    *fixed*

• MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Well considering my ex keeps trying to come back for more and 18 months later is still telling her friends I have the best tongue she ever had... yeah a white dude can truly satisfy a black woman

notice she didn't say you have the best ? she ever had. everybody has a tongue, she could say the same thing to the fat ? that started this thread, it's not exactly a badge of honour

you should rephrase that to white dudes can truly eat the box well, but if you're looking for a life changing ? , stick to black guys.

you gotta be great at eating a chick out when it's really the only tool in your tool box
    actually she praised that too, but she like most women don't orgasm through ? alone.

and maybe you need to stick with the stereotypical ? ? because of the gaping hole you call a ? ? for an average person i am sure it's like tossing a hot dog into the grand canyon

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    What a disgusting display of faggotry...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can do whatever the ? you want, as long as you know what the consequences are for posting pics obtained in such a manner. besides you'd be illustrating how butthurt you really are, but do you little buddy

i'm still in need of breaking my banning virginity, so i'll ask you a question no girl has asked you before, you wanna be my first?
    hi
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Well considering my ex keeps trying to come back for more and 18 months later is still telling her friends I have the best tongue she ever had... yeah a white dude can truly satisfy a black woman

notice she didn't say you have the best ? she ever had. everybody has a tongue, she could say the same thing to the fat ? that started this thread, it's not exactly a badge of honour

you should rephrase that to white dudes can truly eat the box well, but if you're looking for a life changing ? , stick to black guys.

you gotta be great at eating a chick out when it's really the only tool in your tool box
    actually she praised that too, but she like most women don't orgasm through ? alone.

and maybe you need to stick with the stereotypical ? ? because of the gaping hole you call a ? ? for an average person i am sure it's like tossing a hot dog into the grand canyon

Like%20a%20hotdog%20down%20a%20hallway.gif
  • LUClEN
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    White mens obsession with ? is ? disgusting...
    *fixed*

lol you implying white men like the ? more than the white womyn?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    They cant stop talking about ? ...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao @ you believing that ? when she said that....she was being easy on you bruh
  • LUClEN
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I find it funny when people wanna tell you "Oh by the way I was faking it" or anything along the lines of that when you have a falling out or something. As if it really matters at all. The fact of the matter is that if someone was a good enough human being that sexual incompetence could be overlooked due to them more than making it up in other areas then that's not much of loss seeing as they stuck around through all of the alleged sexual disappointment. Especially when if the tables were turned it's highly unlikely that they would be able to compensate for sexual incompetence through personality or other means.

How do you know when a woman orgasms?
    Who the ? cares?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Lol... true confessions
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Damn mobile typos
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options
    Thread=7 pages of fuckery and laughters
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    Options
    A lot of riff raff, not a lot of answers.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    A lot of riff raff, not a lot of answers.

Cause your question is too vague.

Which white man you talking about?
    Which black woman?
    In which city?
    What are their earnings?
    Who are their parents?
    We talking compatible religious belief systems?
    What year is this - 1920? 2012? 2040?

you need to give more detail
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cracka @ohhhla the WOAT
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    *white boy who dates black chicks post*

its seriously not that big a deal