Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Airs on September 4, 2012

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if pope gets put out the game by jax im through with television. now i know....im rambling but anyway great episode. jax is on a path, juice is a ? , and gemma a hoe. tara is ? . and can somebody explain to me what the hell otto meant by sons live, redwood bleeds? cause tara made it sound like he droppin the rico case but on the other hand he said redwood bleeds and that would be jax and them. idk.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um didn't Pope tell Jax stay close and I got your back? Jack ain't gonna ? Pope over.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Um didn't Pope tell Jax stay close and I got your back? Jack ain't gonna ? Pope over.

lol. yeah but pope also taught him to think beyond the street life. and i'm pretty sure Jax is using that approach. as part of his plot to take down pope. he ordered the death of opie. Jax is too loyal to ope to let that ? slide just over some extra muscle.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

lol. yeah but pope also taught him to think beyond the street life. and i'm pretty sure Jax is using that approach. as part of his plot to take down pope. he ordered the death of opie. Jax is too loyal to ope to let that ? slide just over some extra muscle.

He did not order the death of Opie.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    It was pretty much between Opie or Chibs since Pope wanted Tig alive...
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol as if Jax aint already see pope off a couple of his own ? . Jax just ? with pope because he has to right now, he knows dude can't be trusted...
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Pope too real, he didn't try to run game once. He killed Laroy because he should of protected his daughter. He killed "The I aint no spider man ? " to prove to jax he can get touched, and never send your CIA buddy's to contact me again(Plus dude aint want the spot anyway). He killed tig's daughter because..well..we all know why. He told Jax what was up with one of them getting killed in prison to his face, so no surprise there. Even after he took half of there drug mule profit, he gave it back and hired them to mule for him, that brought the club an extra fifty thousand. All he want now is tig, which Jax promised him he could get. Pope so far has proven to be one of the realest ? on a T.V show in a while.
  • rage
    Options
    It would make ZERO sense for Jax to beef with Pope...He has WAY to much going on for him to try and take on Pope as well. Its just WAY to much trouble and a fight he will lose. Also Jax needs a way out of all this nonsense...Pope is that way out.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    It would make ZERO sense for Jax to beef with Pope...He has WAY to much going on for him to try and take on Pope as well. Its just WAY to much trouble and a fight he will lose. Also Jax needs a way out of all this nonsense...Pope is that way out.

u buggin if u think Jax aint gonna get to Pope somehow. have yall even watched this show before? Pope sealed his fate when he ordered the death of Opie or Chibs. The Sons will fight Pope and they will win. They may take their hits and lose many members but they will not lose.

• dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah but Jax know it's his fault that Tig thought it was the Niners that shot clay when he lied. And Tig's fault for going at Laroy half cocked and killing an innocent women. So everybody the sons ever got back deserved it, but Pope dont deserve ? . They ? up, he was getting it in oakland not giving a damn about charming or the sons when they killed his daughter.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Yeah but Jax know it's his fault that Tig thought it was the Niners that shot clay when he lied. And Tig's fault for going at Laroy half cocked and killing an innocent women. So everybody the sons ever got back deserved it, but Pope dont deserve ? . They ? up, he was getting it in oakland not giving a damn about charming or the sons when they killed his daughter.

yeah but that was Tig and actually this is Clay's fault because he is the one that came up with the lie about black being behind his shooting. Jax and Opie rolled with it because Opie found out Clay killed Piney and lost it which is understandable because Clay has done nothing but destroy Opie's life. Jax rolled with the lie because Opie shooting Clay broke the club rules and it could get all of them killed. Opie didnt deserve to die for of all people Tig (the guy who killed his wife on Clays orders) so Pope is not clean in all this. He couldve just killed Tig and got it over with but he wanted to stick the dagger in further.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im guessing the season gonna end with tara getting arrested and Jax having to give up Tig to help her out.
  • rage
    Options

u buggin if u think Jax aint gonna get to Pope somehow. have yall even watched this show before? Pope sealed his fate when he ordered the death of Opie or Chibs. The Sons will fight Pope and they will win. They may take their hits and lose many members but they will not lose.

So basically putting a $5 Million bounty on his and his family's head, ruining any hope of getting out the drug and gun running game, ruining any chance of getting the club to get some legit money, and losing a whole bunch of members...which they are down to what 6 or 7 right now?
  • smokelahoma
    Options

So basically putting a $5 Million bounty on his and his family's head, ruining any hope of getting out the drug and gun running game, ruining any chance of getting the club to get some legit money, and losing a whole bunch of members...which they are down to what 6 or 7 right now?

you forget, they have other charters they can call in for reinforcements. they have done it before. also, if I was Jax Id use Tig to ? Pope. He's gonna dispose of him anyhow, why not send him on some sort of suicide mission to ? Pope and have that 5 million dollar bounty on his head? ? 2 birds with one stone or something like that. Im sure Jax is coming up with something but trust me, Pope is going down its just a matter of when. Same thing with Clay.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2012
    Options
    also Pope is not the Sons only hope of going legit. He is gonna use Pope for this charming heights deal which secures matinence contacts for Teller-Morrow which equals money for the club and then he is outta there. In case you forgot, when they got in bed with Pope they actually got deeper into the guns and drugs so I dont see your point there.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opie needs vengeance damnit.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

Pope didn't order the death of Opie all he wanted was a dead son.
  • Matt-
    Options

He did not order the death of Opie.

well he put out the order that the guards were to murk a son, which just so happened to be Opie. But i don't think that little gray area is gonna convince jax that pope is no directly responsible for the death of his best friend.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

yeah but that was Tig and actually this is Clay's fault because he is the one that came up with the lie about black being behind his shooting. Jax and Opie rolled with it because Opie found out Clay killed Piney and lost it which is understandable because Clay has done nothing but destroy Opie's life. Jax rolled with the lie because Opie shooting Clay broke the club rules and it could get all of them killed. Opie didnt deserve to die for of all people Tig (the guy who killed his wife on Clays orders) so Pope is not clean in all this. He couldve just killed Tig and got it over with but he wanted to stick the dagger in further.

Pope wanted a dead son for the dead niner the was killed during the highway chase by either jax or chibs and the dead cop in order to preserve his relationships. Killing a son had nothing to do with sticking the dagger futher.
  • smokelahoma
    Options

Pope wanted a dead son for the dead niner the was killed during the highway chase by either jax or chibs and the dead cop in order to preserve his relationships. Killing a son had nothing to do with sticking the dagger futher.

smh, like I said he couldve took Tig and called it a day. 2 birds one stone, couldve had his daughters killer and a dead son for his relationships. If you think Jax is gonna value Pope "preserving his relationships" over vengance for his best friend ur on some ? .
  • Matt-
    Options

He ordered that the prison guards and inmates murder a member of the club...which turned out to be Opie....i think its safe to say that either blantant or indirectly, he ordered opie to be murdered.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not reading all these muthfuggin comments, but it wouldn't be Sons of Anarchy if Pope didn't get touched. He may be around a season or two (Like Stahl) but Jax/Sons will find a way to make ? look like an accident or have Pope's death fall on somebody else or some other crew, but that trill ass ? will get touched eventually. Personally, I like Pope and would hate to see him go and he is on some beast ? , but you ? acting like Otto ain't up for a "Trill ? of the year" award?!?!?
  • rage
    Options

He ordered that the prison guards and inmates murder a member of the club...which turned out to be Opie....i think its safe to say that either blantant or indirectly, he ordered opie to be murdered.

It was because Tig took out two of his dudes. He's supposed to just let that slide??
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

It was because Tig took out two of his dudes. He's supposed to just let that slide??

Exactly!!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what he gets for basically torturing Tig imo. Tig didn't make Pope watch his daughter die in front of him. I mean it was obviously for the cinematic value, but realistically he could've just killed his daughter and had him find out from the cops or ? .