kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? this Thread...T\S bumping this old ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    On the real....

I would have shot your brother no question's asked, I see a firearm pointed at me and I hear a report from it, ? I'm blasting Mr. Deagle ... he learned a good life lesson... The effects of that ass whooping are going to carry over into other aspects of his life, mostly in a positive manner.
    Every time he wanna jump slick, there will be something there reminding him what may be waiting on the other end of his stupidity....

^^^^^
    \The End
    problem solved
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^
    \The End
    problem solved

He's only a kid. LMAO. I can't believe that people would murder a kid for shooting at their car with a BB gun. A car is something you can replace. A life you can't.

That's Messed Up!!!
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is why people should stop calling themselves "? ". Deep down you're only degrading yourselves. I bet if a white boy shot at someone's car they wouldn't try to ? the kid. It's damn shame. I read about 3 pages of people saying that they would ? the kid because he shot their car with a BB gun. This world is crazy!!

T/S Please take it easy on your little Bro. And I hope you seek advice from a responsible Mature member of your family or your neighborhood.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    This is why people should stop calling themselves "? ". Deep down you're only degrading yourselves. I bet if a white boy shot at someone's car they wouldn't try to ? the kid. It's damn shame. I read about 3 pages of people saying that they would ? the kid because he shot their car with a BB gun. This world is crazy!!

T/S Please take it easy on your little Bro. And I hope you seek advice from a responsible Mature member of your family or your neighborhood.

Honestly, if someone is aiming a weapon at me, I'm not going to take the time to figure out if its real or not. He is getting bucked at, I'm with Jamel on this one.
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Honestly, if someone is aiming a weapon at me, I'm not going to take the time to figure out if its real or not. He is getting bucked at, I'm with Jamel on this one.

This post is about a 13 year old kid shooting a car with a BB gun. Not pointing it at someone.

Most 13 year olds I know don't go around with a gun in the middle of the street trying to cap everybody.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This post is about a 13 year old kid shooting a car with a BB gun. Not pointing it at someone.

Most 13 year olds I know don't go around with a gun in the middle of the street trying to cap everybody.

I was referring to Jamel's post about a BB gun being pointed at him. Seemed like the conversation had changed up.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i probably would have fired on yo brother for shooting my car
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I was referring to Jamel's post about a BB gun being pointed at him. Seemed like the conversation had changed up.

If somebody's pointing a gun at you the best thing you can do is duck. Even if you have a gun on you you're not going to have time to pull it out. And if he's a kid he's not going to be a good shot.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    some of u ? need to be locked up. smh at killin a lil kid
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Thats what shooting ranges are for. they give you a fighting chance...

who buy's a damn gun and doesn't learn how to use it in different scenario's...

Also the whole he's not going to be a good shot... Tell that to them Columbine kids... 13 is old enough to properly use a handgun, assault rifle or SMG...

BB Gun or not, Somebody in that boys family ? up when they were buying toy guns... Forgot what to tell him to point it at...

Are we still talking about a kid with a BB gun that shot a passing or park car or someone with a real gun that's trying to shot to ? .

I'm not familiar with shooting ranges but I doubt they allow 13 yr olds as members. But I could be wrong.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If somebody's pointing a gun at you the best thing you can do is duck. Even if you have a gun on you you're not going to have time to pull it out. And if he's a kid he's not going to be a good shot.

Collateral.gif

We mozambique drill'n 13 yr olds out here son...
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? this Thread...T\S bumping this old ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^this!
    +1 post count
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah I wouldnt have put hands on the lil ? in a violent manner...I dont condone violence against women & children unless in extreme circumstances. But u can better believe if I would got my hands on that lil ? I would gave him a hell of a wedgie...I'm talkin Play saving Kid from falling off the rooftop in House Party 2 type wedgie!!!
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    Options
    just lost my lil brother......?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just lost my lil brother......?

So go be with ur fam nobody here cares
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options