Spin Off: Share Stories Bout Rappers Comin To Your City/State...

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dipset be all around NC/SC...O think Zeeky still stay up in NC...I member when I was livin in Columbia, that singin ? signed to RocAFella that was on that "Family Ties" song was in Columbiana mall...And some ? walked up tryna holla, and she was like "Ion ? wit country ? , my brothers got swag"...Then she fell off the face of the earth...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flockas security is banned from comin into NC & his bus got shot up here on more than one occasion. I think the most recent was in Gboro? & my brother in law works with bad ass kids and I remember him tellin me whenever he got one of the young boys who was shootin at Flockas bus. He was only like 16 or 17 at the time.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Wackka Flocka bus was shot up in Charlotte... the statement he gave police of where he was " He was hiding in the tour bus and scared".........
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    When Wackka Flocka bus was shot up in Charlotte... the statement he gave police of where he was " He was hiding in the tour bus and scared".........

I remember that. They really hate dude out here and now that they banned his security statewide I dont think he comin back. ? up thing is i've heard a lot of people say his mom lives in greensboro or maybe she got a house here I dont know how true it is, I just know a lot of local rap ? claim to be "in contact" with her about they careers. I remember her coming to his rescue about his tour bus getting shot up too, she was on some "My baby had nothing to do with that" ? . "They were just angry and shot at him for no reason" type ? .
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    i got 2 beans story ... the first one is second hand from my boy ...

he said he ran into beans out in Atlantic City out front of the 40/40 ... hes an up coming rapper and wanted to hand sigel a flyer of his ... and sigel said he didnt have any pockets ... now mind you my boy is on some dr dre ish when it comes to working out and hes got some nice height on him and hes good for using that to intimidate folks ... so thats how im picturing my boy after beans tells him he aint got no pockets ........ lol ..... so my boy is like here just take .... and beans takes and stuffs it into his socks !! lol ;)

2nd story with sigel ..... he popped up @ this school i was going to back in 2001 chi institute im sure alot of yall heard of it lol .... but beans popped up there one day cause he was messing with a chick that was in the nursing program .... when word got out he was in the building everyone was going crazy even the teachers who i would of never known they would of known who beanie sigel was ... but they were all running down the halls to go meet him .... @ the time i wasnt that much of a beans fan so i was cool i just stayed @ my desk .... but one of my homies who is from philly wanted to meet him and pushed me to go with him ....so im like ok .... we walk down to go get this autograph .... get in the room sigel is in there by himself just sitting @ a desk ... and me and my boy are standing just staring @ him ... like i said im there for my boy i wasnt interested in meeting sigel ...... @least 2 minutes of starring goes by so im thinking this ? ? up lol .... so i step up say yo can i get your autograph ..... and sigel says yeah and leans over and pulls @least a stack of 50 blank 4x4 sized cards .... ALREADY SIGNED !!!!!!! lol and ask what our names are ... he writes are names on it and hands us the cards and we go about our way ... and i clown my boy all the way back to class for acting like a groupie ..... oh and thru out the whole day people were talking about how sigel showed up in a ? bentley lol .......... side note i didnt see the whip .....

Huh? Dont understand the first story. Seems like you left some ? out by typing "......". "Here just take...." and Beans takes and stuffs it into..stuffs what? what is you even talking about lol? So you saying he was robbed or what im lost lol.

Wow @ "? Bentley" tho. Real ? mentality. Shoulda asked what them college loan ? up credit no house having mufuckas was driving lol. LOL @ "? " and "Bentley" in the same sentence. ? mentality i tell ya.

he lift up his pant leg and stuffed it into his sock lol ... i did leave a few details out cause like i said that was my homeys story ... bored so i thru it in there lol ...he didnt fight him or anything ... but what i was referencing to is that my boy most likely poked out his chest on sigel to let him know that he was serious about giving him this flyer or it could be some problems ... cause hes good for that ... i seen him do it all the time lol ... well just for other random reasons not because he wants to give someone a flyer .........

and yeah i was thinking the same ... wether it was ? or clean ... its still a bently lol .. ? @ the time i had an 87 honda accord in the lot but it was clean tho lol jk jk jk jk lol ;)

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pick a rapper

add robbed

finish with "in Detroit"
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    The Game had to go to court and was forced to pay 5 police officers a million dollars each cause of some ? here in Greensboro.

Then the ? got in trouble in the mall and I think he got banned for that ? cause a fight was bought to break out or some ? . I know he wouldn't cooperate with the mall security so they made his ass leave after he caused a big commotion.

The ? who played Biggie in the Notorious movie is supposedly a rapper. That ? got shot when he was at the premiere of the movie at the mall, they had to get him out and then evacuate everybody else.
    i remember that...them pigs sonned game that day http://youtu.be/CEYClOQY2D4
  • antarticp
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Not a 'beef' story but a funny story of Jay Z:

My ? was at the mall-this is a very small, random type mall- in Richmond, VA. He sees Jay-Z in a foot locker on a early Sunday afternoon. My ? is just going about his business, and Jay is looking up at shoes on the wall with 2 bodyguards close to him. Its a small mall so not a lot of traffic, but once people spot him they gather outside and close by, pointin n whispering- this is like late 90s/early 2000s, so no phone pics.

My ? said Jay z is just hittin the 'hold my head high and look engaged' face, and doesnt even address the 'fans'. Then (my ? relays this part of the story in digust) Jayz just goes to the counter and says 'lemme just get this white tee' Lol This is while people are around him in a mini frenzy Lolol

The story is funny to me b/c the story is largey the basis for my homie's dislike of Jayz Lol AND i can see Jay z doin that type ?

so jayz is one of those kind of shoppers ... be in there looking @ everything taking his good ole time ... then either walks out with nothing or buys 1 odd real cheap item and rolls out lol ;)
  • react_presents
    react_presents Members Posts: 17
    Options
    2532_image_1349910968_1.jpg

Saturday December 8th, 2012
    React Detroit Presents...

DJ SHADOW
    MINNESOTA

More info & tix: http://bit.ly/DJ-SHADOW-TIX-DETROIT

Majestic Theatre
    4120 Woodward
    Detroit, MI 48201
    8pm Doors
    Further info: 313-757-5619
    18+

Follow us for info and contests ::
    www.facebook.com/reactpresentsdetroit
    www.twitter.com/reactdetroit
    www.youtube.com/reactdetroit
  • antarticp
    Options
    The Game had to go to court and was forced to pay 5 police officers a million dollars each cause of some ? here in Greensboro.

Then the ? got in trouble in the mall and I think he got banned for that ? cause a fight was bought to break out or some ? . I know he wouldn't cooperate with the mall security so they made his ass leave after he caused a big commotion.

The ? who played Biggie in the Notorious movie is supposedly a rapper. That ? got shot when he was at the premiere of the movie at the mall, they had to get him out and then evacuate everybody else.

the dude who played biggie, name is Gravy .... but damn thats crazy i was wondering why dudes been quiet i would of thought that movie should had helped take his career to the next level

and smh @ game ... dude also gotta have alot of $$$$$ to have to pay out 5mill and he still ouchea ballin
  • antarticp
    Options

I remember that. They really hate dude out here and now that they banned his security statewide I dont think he comin back. ? up thing is i've heard a lot of people say his mom lives in greensboro or maybe she got a house here I dont know how true it is, I just know a lot of local rap ? claim to be "in contact" with her about they careers. I remember her coming to his rescue about his tour bus getting shot up too, she was on some "My baby had nothing to do with that" shit. "They were just angry and shot at him for no reason" type ? .

so what did waka do to make dudes come @ him like that ??
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    another lil piece...

so my homie is real cool with dj dice, redmans dj and got us backstage for Rock the bells in 08 or 09...

the one that Nas headlined...it was an outdoor arena type of concert so the dressing rooms were trailers.

after the red and ? set u KNOW the 1st thing they do is smoke...they invite a select few to their trailer

a few groupies, some media n ppl like that...we came prepared with blunts of some cali purp ready to fire up

but this ? ? causes a lil scene on some "i dont smoke if i aint inspect the weed and see it get rolled up"

the whole trailer kinda got quiet cuz ? is 6'4 and acting kinda ? ...redman broke the tension and said

"pass that ? over here" the room started laughing and he gave no ? and smoked with us...some white dudes

had unrolled bud that they were happy to let ? inspect and smoke, but he didnt smoke it he just took it and

smoked his own ? he already had...

it was no big deal, but i looked @ ? a lil different after that day...ol picky ass emo smoker smh..but yea...
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

I remember that. They really hate dude out here and now that they banned his security statewide I dont think he comin back. ? up thing is i've heard a lot of people say his mom lives in greensboro or maybe she got a house here I dont know how true it is, I just know a lot of local rap ? claim to be "in contact" with her about they careers. I remember her coming to his rescue about his tour bus getting shot up too, she was on some "My baby had nothing to do with that" shit. "They were just angry and shot at him for no reason" type ? .

? i don't even know, it could all be gang related either that or they just like to pull his card when he come around. I know when he was performing in the club in Gboro somebody threw a cup at him so he jumped in the crowd with his entourage and chased a bunch of ? through the club. I think that was the same night he got shot at in Gboro. I don't know if it was the same group of dudes in both altercations but I know that ? that went down in Charlotte had him scared for his life just like It was said earlier lol.

• TonyDubbz
    Options

i remember that...them pigs sonned game that day http://youtu.be/CEYClOQY2D4

Lmao thats my first time seeing the actual footage. Lol @ our country ass security & police

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there needs to be more threads like this. Maybe even an "Where are they now" one or something
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2532_image_1349910968_1.jpg

Saturday December 8th, 2012
    React Detroit Presents...

DJ SHADOW
    MINNESOTA

More info & tix: http://bit.ly/DJ-SHADOW-TIX-DETROIT

Majestic Theatre
    4120 Woodward
    Detroit, MI 48201
    8pm Doors
    Further info: 313-757-5619
    18+

Follow us for info and contests ::
    www.facebook.com/reactpresentsdetroit
    www.twitter.com/reactdetroit
    www.youtube.com/reactdetroit

He's gonna get robbed.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    if you're not from the bay, you might not know who d-lo is, but my partna told me somebody ashed a blunt in his face at a party, and bruh didn't do ? about i

d-lo from rude boy mafia?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    And Jay-Z did get beat up by Underground Mafia

Who is underground mafia?

OG group from my city
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rcsJUYNRAg

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Kwon was attending a community college in my city for a while.
  • antarticp
    Options
    another lil piece...

so my homie is real cool with dj dice, redmans dj and got us backstage for Rock the bells in 08 or 09...

the one that Nas headlined...it was an outdoor arena type of concert so the dressing rooms were trailers.

after the red and ? set u KNOW the 1st thing they do is smoke...they invite a select few to their trailer

a few groupies, some media n ppl like that...we came prepared with blunts of some cali purp ready to fire up

but this ? ? causes a lil scene on some "i dont smoke if i aint inspect the weed and see it get rolled up"

the whole trailer kinda got quiet cuz ? is 6'4 and acting kinda ? ...redman broke the tension and said

"pass that ? over here" the room started laughing and he gave no ? and smoked with us...some white dudes

had unrolled bud that they were happy to let ? inspect and smoke, but he didnt smoke it he just took it and

it was no big deal, but i looked @ ? a lil different after that day...ol picky ass emo smoker smh..but yea...

hey @ the sametime you cant knock ? .. his name aint ? for nothin LOL !! but then again i can knock dude cause someone had some unrolled green and he pocketed that ? !!!!! now thats ? ? ... especially seeing that red smoke with dudes lol ...

but yeah usually if you been around dudes that dip thier blunts in like wet you can tell it just doesnt smell the same .... as far as ? and weed i dont know nothing about that one .... hopefully its the same senario .....
  • antarticp
    Options

? i don't even know, it could all be gang related either that or they just like to pull his card when he come around. I know when he was performing in the club in Gboro somebody threw a cup at him so he jumped in the crowd with his entourage and chased a bunch of ? through the club. I think that was the same night he got shot at in Gboro. I don't know if it was the same group of dudes in both altercations but I know that ? that went down in Charlotte had him scared for his life just like It was said earlier lol.

whats even more crazy you can peep waka in interviews shrugging his shoulders like IM banned and acting like he doesnt know why ... smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw murs and Aesop rock once. Murs had just finished performing and stage was gettin set for Aesop to jump on. Murs is in the crowd taking pics with folks. I walk up, get my pic (with no flash on the cam... WOAT). Pull this fatty joint out that i was gonna smoke with him, and i was like "Hey dude you down to smoke and ? ??" He just looks at me like "I dont smoke man" i just kinda laughed and walked off.

Aint listened to dude since. Until his new Album with 9th wonder just dropped. Which it is amazing if you ask me, so i forgive him.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another lil piece...

lol i got homies just like that. but the only reason they are is because they've smoked one too many blunts that were pre rolled and had some ? laced in them...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up in my grandmas house n she lived less than 3 mins away from my citys version of "appolo theatre" they have alot of bay rappers n random wrestling ? ...

My brother told me this story yearssssss agoo before kanye west blew up...my brother went to see beanie sigel n some of state property perform...and. My bros in line n he said kanye west just a regular cat walks up to the front door n security checks him...m he starts flippn out sayn hes with them n said sumthn like yo im kanye west! Or some ? n they were like we dont give a ? who u think u are...but i guess after a while beanie got him in...my brother told me that story when college dropout dropped...it could ne ducktales but i dont see why my brother would make that up