Spin Off: Share Stories Bout Rappers Comin To Your City/State...

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beanie stayed savin Kanye, ain't it?...Got damn...
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gudda gudda got his chain snatched up here in Minnesota
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in like 2001 my boy was desperate to get put on so he tried to get his demo CD to jermaine dupri

after a LIL bow wow concert...he got info of what hotel they were at so we went there, and as soon as we parked

we saw 100 groupie girls in front of his tour bus tryna touch him n ? ...we saw this 4'10 muffucka literally get

manhandled by his bodyguards. 1 picked him up out of the bus and carried him like a baby out of a carseat and

passed him like a blunt to the next bodyguard who carried him into the hotel...? was hilarious

bruh never got his CD to them ? tho lol

aclu_jermaine_magic.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I remember Back in like 07-08 Cam came to my H.S in NJ for the show-off for the prom.

I heard he got rushed and that somebody took his Nextel phone from the clip around his waist and then he ran to his lambo and then drove off goin like 50 mph lol

? is hilarious when I picture it in my mind
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Back in like 07-08 Cam came to my H.S in NJ for the show-off for the prom.

I heard he got rushed and that somebody took his Nextel phone from the clip around his waist and then he ran to his lambo and then drove off goin like 50 mph lol

where you from fam
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I remember master p was posted up at the skate rink wit celly cell back in the mid 90's

R.I.P. Mac Dre

I remember ridin past the video shoot when rozay did the lil video wit Mon E. G.

Tech9ne doin a show with the RDV's at Wyandotte High School.

hella other ? . Kc is the town.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Lol @ Cam'ron havin a Nextel in '07-'08....
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    back in like 2001 my boy was desperate to get put on so he tried to get his demo CD to jermaine dupri

after a LIL bow wow concert...he got info of what hotel they were at so we went there, and as soon as we parked

we saw 100 groupie girls in front of his tour bus tryna touch him n ? ...we saw this 4'10 muffucka literally get

manhandled by his bodyguards. 1 picked him up out of the bus and carried him like a baby out of a carseat and

passed him like a blunt to the next bodyguard who carried him into the hotel...? was hilarious

bruh never got his CD to them ? tho lol

aclu_jermaine_magic.jpg

that ? look like webster lol.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    story about the YoungBloodz comin to the N.O. and bout to get killed in the club

Back before "Damn" came out the YoungBloodz did a show in the H.O.B. in the French Quarter.Well in the club you have downstairs and upstairs.....and all the ? from the 7th ward used to chill up there.Now ? from there call themselves "hardheadz".And if u not from there its best u not venture up there and try to chill.

With that being said my ? from the SBP i was chillin with was on the stairs posted up......and he lived in ATL for a while so he knew Sean Paul.So they talking and Sean Paul tries to go up the steps and the 7th ward ? basically block him.So he tryna tell these ? they better move,and one of the dudes shows him the gun in the waist and tells him basically dont get left up in the ? .Then 1 of the ? walk down the stairs and purposely smush the ? out of the ? shoes and keeps walking,basically daring him to do ? .Sean Paul basically could do nothing but chalk that L up and stay downstairs.

So then I hear "Damn" and hear the lines......."outta town hardheadz get swiss-cheesed up"..............and im like dman them ? made him put that ? in a song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpc54thR-ig

After that came out my ? called me who was in the club that night and said he ran into them ? in a studio session.Said Sean Paul was like he knew them ? wasn't playing....but from now on he dont like no ? from the 7th ward.

And i see this the 1 stop shop 4 Wayne hate................well i went to middle and high school with him and most of them YMCMB ? ,2 many stories of this dude takin major L's in the street...if yall want some tru stories i might drop bac and add on
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ran into Rhymefest at Target one time near downtown Chicago, he was playing batman Arkham Asylum on one of the demo stations they had setup. He's a pretty cool dude.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Nore came up to Pk tryin to Hustle they let him rock for a lil then robbed him and ran him out of town.

damn nore hitting the block what year was that ??

like 95/96 Alot of people from NYC came Upstate to get money.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a rapper from the bay names j stalin...hes from a group live wire...well his mother stay over here...one day i was bored so i went to a thrift store(retro jerseys n once n a while mint used kicks) neways im wit my cuzn..n he walk in my cuzn was like yo thats j stalin im like ya right...this dude short af n dresses in a trench coat n pajamas wit his mama...so i walked up n was like wassup fam...my cuzn was like u stalin? He was like ya n stared lol...i used to have a pic when i had a facebook...he pulled out his wallet to give his mom money n i swear to ? fam i had more money than him...they beefing with rappers from hoods from over here..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot that nicca name but he signed with Grand Hustle. He is the lead rapper (I think) in that group called D.O.P.E but anyway he met me. He was a cool ass ?

Shop Boyz came thru one day with some of their ? home boys. You can tell these ? was pick up off their neighborhood liquor store. Shop Boyz performed 2-3 wack songs & party like a rock star at the end liike its 2005 again & left within 10 minutes. The club promoter was mad because they left early & didnt agree to some contract obligations
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Good ass stories...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Oh, Common punched a skinhead out at a show in Myrtle Beach...But I guess a lotta people know bout that...

Them ? ALWAYS used to fight everywhere, especially in the mid/late 90's...and here's a couple of quick stories that I can remember off the head about Chicago-

In 2003-04 Power 92 was promoting this big show with Buck and a few other large at the time artists and Young Buck's chain got robbed, the show was cancelled and caused an uproar. That's why the Game said in that 300 bars joint "Buck got his chain snatched and I had to call Jojo to get it back"

In 2001 when I was first trying to "get in the game" I was invited to a meet and greet for Fabolous- he was on his promo run promoting his rookie album "Ghetto fabolous" The place was a small spot downtown on Clark street and held about capacity 120 people. I will never forget the look on Fab's face as he walked in with his throwback Jordan 45 jersey- I've never seen a more petrified look on anyone's face in my life. Seriously he looked scared shitless. The street team rep and the label regional contact were walking him around the club introducing him to people and I remember me and my homie were dying in laughter at the look of fear on this ? 's face.

And a quick one about Rick ross when I was living in atlanta- this is actually pretty good deed:
    Outside of Vision nightclub this kid was trying to hustle his cd, he spotted ross walking towards the back door of Vision with a few poeple, the kid walked up, told him he was simply trying to get on and asked him would he listen to his cd and proceeded handed him Ross his cd. Ross pulled out some cash, and gave him $300 and told him that was to "support his cause"

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - "Drake used to get punked and robbed at Forest Hill, as wack as it sounds dude used to actually get bullied and had his lunch money taken all the time. He'll prolly never admit it but I think that's why he stopped going to school and eventually dropped out. If there was that one ? in school folks would pick on as the shorty ? stain it was Drake."

Now he wanna act all tough? Smh
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Picturin a ? that tall gettin bullied and robbed is ? hilarious...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

where you from fam

Bergen county..Home of places like Hackensack,teaneck,paramus,Englewood, etc
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Well on some smokin ? ...Back in 2010, my partnas had a mission to smoke wit Wiz and Currensy...They was in Atlanta goin to Morehouse, so it was possible...So Currensy came for a show, and they achieved that...Got backstage and burned wit him...Then later, Wiz came for a show and they tried to do the same thing...They got front row and tried to hold they weed up while he was on stage to show him what they had...This ? took the weed and dipped out on they ass...Lol...

lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NWA came to Detroit in the late 80's, started to perform "? Tha Police" and got hemmed by Detroit's Finest
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

where you from fam

Bergen county..Home of places like Hackensack,teaneck,paramus,Englewood, etc

I'm from Jersey too

@Sion ? , I'm Jamaican too so that Busta Rhymes ? is ugh. Boom bye bye
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Game came to St louis he had about 10 blood with him and me and my ? was about 50 people and he was not scared he was walkin around with 10000 dollar in the hand real ?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also rememeber Lloyd banks came here, he was pretty nice , real ? . he made a freestyle dope as fuckk
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i see this the 1 stop shop 4 Wayne hate................well i went to middle and high school with him and most of them YMCMB ? ,2 many stories of this dude takin major L's in the street...if yall want some tru stories i might drop bac and add on

drop one i dont think i heard a wayne story yet
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GetMoneyInDaN.O. Drop them stories yo