The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers better not trade Pau for Josh Smith. They won't make out
    Pau Gasols days are limited as a Laker Mike Brown was the scapegoat now the blame will go on Paul Gasol.

That Josh Smith for Pau Gasol will be in the works come Jan/Feb time if the Lakers are not a top 3 seed in the West.
    I don't think Josh Smith is going to solve the Lakers problems. Teams that like to go small will ? them, most notably the Heat. The Lakers aren't built for small ball because they don't have the defensive personnel to do it.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pau aint the problem. we need sets that put him on the block. funny thing about pau complaining about not being in the post is he usually gets pushed up out there on the regular.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lakers better not trade Pau for Josh Smith. They won't make out
    Pau Gasols days are limited as a Laker Mike Brown was the scapegoat now the blame will go on Paul Gasol.

That Josh Smith for Pau Gasol will be in the works come Jan/Feb time if the Lakers are not a top 3 seed in the West.
    I don't think Josh Smith is going to solve the Lakers problems. Teams that like to go small will ? them, most notably the Heat. The Lakers aren't built for small ball because they don't have the defensive personnel to do it.

Lakers have a problem with teams that have physical PF/C's like Memphis in ZBO, Kings Cousins/Thompson or OKC Ibaka/Perkins. If you watch any of the games you will see team defense collapse and D'Antoni isn't a good X/Os type of coach.

Gasol's trade value is high on any other team he would give you 24 and 10 easily. He is the third option on this team when he can be the first on most other teams. Josh Smith wants out of ATL however ATL won't part with him until they receive a lucrative offer.

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers need to right this wrong and make this trade ASAP
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7kzzwal
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Pau Gasol for rip hamilton(or kirk hinrich) and ? .Salaries match and both teams needs can be addressed

Gasol is under appreciated by the laker fans and needs to go to a team where he wont be relegated to a 3rd option/scapegoat
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going to act like that post above me never happened. Lakeshow looks good tonight. beating the breaks off the mavs for the first half.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pau Gasol for rip hamilton(or kirk hinrich) and ? .Salaries match and both teams needs can be addressed

Gasol is under appreciated by the laker fans and needs to go to a team where he wont be relegated to a 3rd option/scapegoat

? no. I'm not even a Chi fan and I hate that ? .
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say keep Pau...I swear people are blowing this out of proportion...we will lose a lot of games the first half of the season it will get better I promise...

MWP on fire today...glad to see AJ coming into form
  • Jdub87
    Jdub87 Members Posts: 497
    Options
    76 to 45the wtf
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mood in this thread changed quick as ? ... Yall wish yall would have got Phil tho lol
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Jordan hill in the dog house or what? He was my favorite laker bench player
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Jordan hill in the dog house or what? He was my favorite laker bench player

Mike brown (a defensive coach) gave him a lot of burn ? he was a good defender and rebounder, Mike D'antoni (a offensive coach) is giving Antwan a lot of burn ? he can hit the 3 ball and is a better offensive player
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just thinking that, that's some bull. idc if he ain't an offensive threat. he brings energy and he hustles, he should get more clock
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Mike brown (a defensive coach) gave him a lot of burn ? he was a good defender and rebounder, Mike D'antoni (a offensive coach) is giving Antwan a lot of burn ? he can hit the 3 ball and is a better offensive player

That's some b.s. they said dantoni and hill didn't get along when they was in n.y.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

That's some b.s. they said dantoni and hill didn't get along when they was in n.y.

Oh ? , I didn't know about this
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were also supposedly interested in Pietrus or Raja Bell...in other words D'antoni does not want to play Ebanks. I'm not a fan of us getting older and personally think Ebanks would fit in nice in D'antoni's system.
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Were also supposedly interested in Pietrus or Raja Bell...in other words D'antoni does not want to play Ebanks. I'm not a fan of us getting older and personally think Ebanks would fit in nice in D'antoni's system.

Ebanks>>pietrus
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    raja bell is done, he signed with utah 2 years ago and I dont think he played really at all, stay injured...he mad old too lol
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raja Bell clothes-lining Kobe the highlight of his career.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pietrus is decent, but he can't shoot a free throw for ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Lmao... ? outta here

Who you think we are? Memphis? Orlando?

We'll ? around and get Rose first.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    All you lame ass east coast bandwagon fans stock up on coffee and no doze pills so u can make it to work without crashin the whip into the eway beam cuz the lakers play at home tonight.

^Go head catch feelins and flag this

Lmao... ? outta here

Who you think we are? Memphis? Orlando?

We'll ? around and get Rose first.

Lmao finally a real laker fan posted in this thread.It's gotta be a 3-4 team deal or somethin we need pau so he can save Derrick Rose's championship aspirations like he saved kobes
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.