The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, we look like ? . Hopefully Nash makes this offense better when he returns.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    We have bad Kobe tonight. Dude is not looking to pass at all.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol is done....he getting boo'd and ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much for all that Antwan Jamison coming alive talk
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? should be ashamed of themselves. ? disgusting.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Terrible production from the team. Gasol was below average. MWP was 1-8 for 4 pts. Morris finished with 1 pt and no assist. Kobe didnt shoot that good but really had no other choice when the team was constantly passing him the ball and passing up shots. Only kobe and d12 came to play.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    free throws, free throws, free throws
  • toheeb27
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Terrible production from the team. Gasol was below average. MWP was 1-8 for 4 pts. Morris finished with 1 pt and no assist. Kobe didnt shoot that good but really had no other choice when the team was constantly passing him the ball and passing up shots. Only kobe and d12 came to play.

I knew someone was going to come with that ? "only Kobe came to play" excuse. Kobe is one of the main reasons we lost the game. From the jump, the dude was looking to gun. Without Nash, he has done a good job of running the offense and finding open guys on the pick and roll, NOT TONIGHT. Dude was annoying as ? tonight. Dude jacked up some of the most ridiculous shots tonight. And i am not buying that ? about "He really had no other choice when the team was constantly passing him the ball and passing up shots". Most of his shot attempts came from him shooting early in the shot clock or from him dribbling the air out of the ball and then jacking up a ridiculous shot.

ce3530fb-fe8e-4567-b955-fa95e00cf009.jpg

Yes Yes, Pau sucked tonight too. But that is becoming a norm though, he does not fit in this offense. Either Antoni needs to tweak it to accommodate Pau, or do the guy a favor and trade him.

Cant wait till Nash comes back, would probarbly make Pau look like the all star he is.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame kobe for this loss 10 TOs, ? had the worst triple double you can get... Kobe just be ? careless with the ball, ? be ? me off
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that makes sense. Blame the sick guy for scoring 40pts 10rebounds and keeping his team in the game. Don't blame the other perfectly healthy players for playing like the 12th man on the bench.

I mean, ? forbid someone's game is a little off because they're sick.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dwight has been relegated to a role player this cat puttin up taj gibson numbers,sad to watch

Maybe old man nash will save you and dwight sucks at the line he worst than shaq.Lmao suicide watch still in full effect tho this team is scary
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »

I knew someone was going to come with that ? "only Kobe came to play" excuse. Kobe is one of the main reasons we lost the game. From the jump, the dude was looking to gun. Without Nash, he has done a good job of running the offense and finding open guys on the pick and roll, NOT TONIGHT. Dude was annoying as ? tonight. Dude jacked up some of the most ridiculous shots tonight. And i am not buying that ? about "He really had no other choice when the team was constantly passing him the ball and passing up shots". Most of his shot attempts came from him shooting early in the shot clock or from him dribbling the air out of the ball and then jacking up a ridiculous shot.

ce3530fb-fe8e-4567-b955-fa95e00cf009.jpg

Yes Yes, Pau sucked tonight too. But that is becoming a norm though, he does not fit in this offense. Either Antoni needs to tweak it to accommodate Pau, or do the guy a favor and trade him.

Cant wait till Nash comes back, would probarbly make Pau look like the all star he is.

So it's Kobe's fault? Aight, cool.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bilfiger laker troll lmao........Ron didn't have good numbers but he goes hard......Dwight looks average because we have no pg in there lol.

All these games mean nothing as far as lakers true reflection of team, it's just kinda like hopefully they skate by and win. This whole team is built around a Steve Nash style, coach included, with no Steve Nash playing......we won't know who the lakers are until January/February.

All it is now is bad bets to be honest, haven't touched lakers in bets all year. Neither for or against
  • P swayze166
    Options
    I know who most likely had money on this game though.....

http://i.minus.com/inkcLeF1AOTfo.gif

inkcLeF1AOTfo.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe didnt have the greatest game.. but he put us in position to win.. now that we got that ? out of the way..... Pau is a ? the same ? i been gettin at him for few years now.. hes a ? period. a multi-talented emotional schizophrenic ? .

Dwight Howard couldnt hit a ? free throw throw to save his life.. Ron Artest shot the foul shots like wide open threes(although he has played very well for us)

We missed 20 ? free throws.. 20... the team apart from kobe who shot 42%... shot 25 ? percent im pretty shore a good deal of them were open..

Pau is a ?

Seacrest out
  • P swayze166
    Options
    that 3 from Kobe was so cold blooded.....but its almost like weird if he doesnt hit that. dude shot was short all night, but he wet that shot....thats why I laugh off anybody comparing this guy to anyone else. He did that ? like some office dude going to make copies at the copy machine, all in a day's work.

stu lance ethered the lakers on how they shoulda played that last possession, hill let way too much time go off the clock all lakers had to do was make him switch hands, go left and cut off paint and pacers prob dont even get a shot off. but no sadly, PAU, hedged wrong and just plain bad and pacers walk off with a layup win smh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? this ? Joey Crawford was about to call a charge and changed his mind mad late. Smh.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe basically had one bad quarter. he was 1-8 in the 2nd when he lost his mind because he thought he was getting fouled and started driving to the basket on ever play out of spite. He was 11-20 in the other three quarters.

I don';t know why people are suprised at how they are playing. They're basically the same team as last year, they just swapped in Howard for bynum. They are still an old, unathletic, team that can't shoot.
  • P swayze166
    Options
    They are now^

But Steve Nash was a move to change that.....lakers will be a completely different team.

Their defense is much better than last year tho, especially their 3 point shooting D
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the first half of last season the Lakers seemed like they were great defensively, but it was more a factor of there slow pace. It's no different this year. They've been destroyed by the elite teams they've played this year.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ROTFL @ Crawford.

LOL @ Skip sayin Kobe was trying his to have a Jordan type flu game
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    ROTFL @ Crawford.

LOL @ Skip sayin Kobe was trying his to have a Jordan type flu game

Skip post on the IC he is ridiculous..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't even play sick without bringing Jordan up. if he does bad well Jordan is better but if he plays well he is trying to be like MJ. Not just Kobe that's with anybody that played sick. Bron Dirk Wade etc.
    Anyway Lakers will be fine at no point have they been 100%. they have a high ceiling. Miami started off similar and they had all their pieces so what does that tell you? nba season = 82 games not 16 in case ? forgot
This discussion has been closed.