Comments

• Jdub87
    Jdub87 Members Posts: 497
    Options
    Nuggets vs Lakers 1030
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/400123_10151276788356100_2028105078_n.png[/img]
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight moves like a ? robot everything about his post game is mechanical
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol actually played good tonight..
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Gasol actually played good tonight..
    eFswn.gif
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Lake Show vs the D League all stars tonight. Avi bet anyone? give me 10 points and ill take it
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Sooo.. how bout them dodgers?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    all jokes aside Pau needs to get shipped out while he still has some worth
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? let Afflalo get 30 Lmfao
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was ugly..damn shame I'm starting to become numb to these cats losing lol smh.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    This ? was ugly..damn shame I'm starting to become numb to these cats losing lol smh.

^^^^^^^ This.............
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad i only seen the last five minutes....

no Im not ..... paging consistency
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers are sleep. Still I for onto trip until Nash comes back. If they remain weak...we will start over next year
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lakers are sleep. Still I for onto trip until Nash comes back. If they remain weak...we will start over next year

What ya'll aren't understanding is Offense isn't the issue , ya'll keep bringing up Nash like he's going to change so much , DEFENSE IS THE PROBLEM ..NASH DOESN'T PLAY DEFENSE EITHER
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2012
    Options

But offense is the issue. We only have one ball handler/ playmaker .. not counting gasol because he makes his plays from mid post an isnt a handler.. and his heart is clearly not in it..

of course its defense we can hold down the paint consistently and are getting slaughtered on PNR..
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The offense is a big part of the problem with the defense. They are trying to play at a pace that they just don't have the personel for. It tires guys out especially since they really don't have a bench.
  • northside7
    Options
    Lakers' Steve Blake out 6-8 weeks
    EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake will undergo laparoscopic surgery Wednesday to repair a torn abdominal muscle, the team announced Monday.

Blake is expected to miss a minimum of six to eight weeks after the surgery, which will be performed by Dr. Craig Smith.

Blake has missed the Lakers' past 10 games because of his abdominal injury, which he sustained in a game against the Detroit Pistons on Nov. 4.

The 10-year veteran averaged 5.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.3 steals in the seven games he played this season before the injury.

"It's a big concern for me," Kobe Bryant said about Blake. "Steve and I have always played extremely well together. He's a clutch shooter, and he's a tough competitor. That's one of the things I like about him, his toughness. So, we're going to be missing a lot with him being out. I'm not sure how long he is going to be out, but I'm assuming it's going to be a while. Hopefully he can keep his head in it and come back ready to go."

Steve Nash (fractured fibula in his left leg) participated in shooting and ballhandling exercises with player development coach Phil Handy on Monday. He will travel with the team on its three-game road trip through Houston, New Orleans and Oklahoma City but is not expected to play.

"When he feels secure physically -- whether he's playing well (in practice) or not -- I think he'll come back," Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said of Nash. "He just wants to make sure he doesn't reinjure anything. I've known him forever, and he's always playing at a high level. His mental ability to be able to pass the ball and stuff. ... He might not be at what he thinks is a high level, but it will be high for us."

D'Antoni also said that he is considering changing the starting lineup by putting Chris Duhon in for Darius Morris at point guard.

Morris has started all 10 games while Blake has been out, averaging 5.5 points and 2.6 assists while shooting 35.7 percent from the field.

"Offensively I did think that Duhon ran the team pretty well," D'Antoni said of Duhon's performance in the Lakers' 113-103 loss to the Orlando Magic on Sunday. "I thought that he had a nice flow to it in certain parts of the game."
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No legs at the end, Kobe did his best to steal a win a la raptors last year, but keeping Howard in at the end, was a bad move....Dwight shoud just stay out of bounds and they can't foul him if they are gonna hack.....just stay under the hoop out of bound and hop in and out, as funny as that sounds....or just sub him out Pringles lol
  • northside7
    Options
    No legs at the end, Kobe did his best to steal a win a la raptors last year, but keeping Howard in at the end, was a bad move....Dwight shoud just stay out of bounds and they can't foul him if they are gonna hack.....just stay under the hoop out of bound and hop in and out, as funny as that sounds....or just sub him out Pringles lol

He either makes most of his free throws, gets subbed or does some thing like you suggested. A work in progress.
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2012
    Options

He had a great look,, but just looked uncomfortable taking that shot.. sometimes you cant get your legs/form right..

and lol Cosign
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lakers 1-7 when kobe scores 30+,0-4 when he scores 40,5-1 when he has 6+ assists

Lakers gave up 40 4th quarter points to a bottom 5 offensive scoring team in the nba.

Catch feelings and flag these facts your team is Garbage
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ^.....and you're hero Lebron lost to the wizards missing a wide open 3 to win it.....but you're used to that.
This discussion has been closed.