The Official RG3 vs Luck Debate

Options

Comments

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3 for sure... Luck is doo-doo... Luck has almost just as many INT's then TD's. Luck is mad wack IMO. I hope someone breaks his neck this next game.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    RG3 for sure... Luck is doo-doo... Luck has almost just as many INT's then TD's. Luck is mad wack IMO. I hope someone breaks his neck this next game.

Luck is mad wack?? Is that you in your avi smoking ? ?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Luck
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    When Luck wins ROY and leads Colts to 10 wins while the skins finish in 3rd in the nfc east... u ? gon be looking stupid.

And yes Luck is mentally superior, coaches who've worked with him says he has true photographic memory. Able to pick up entire playbooks extremely fast. Had like a 3.48 GPA at STANFORD. He's smarter than anyone on this board, and one of the smartest QBs in the league.

RG3 GPA was 3.67.

Keep sonning yourself.

Yeah cuz Baylor is on Stanfords level academically

Cuz POLITICAL SCIENCE is as hard as ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
  • coop9889
    Options
    Luck
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    When Luck wins ROY and leads Colts to 10 wins while the skins finish in 3rd in the nfc east... u ? gon be looking stupid.

And yes Luck is mentally superior, coaches who've worked with him says he has true photographic memory. Able to pick up entire playbooks extremely fast. Had like a 3.48 GPA at STANFORD. He's smarter than anyone on this board, and one of the smartest QBs in the league.

RG3 GPA was 3.67.

Keep sonning yourself.

don't forget to mention that RGIII was considering going to law school and saying ? the nfl period. And I don't want to hear ? about Baylor being a bad school, do your research.... Lmao @ 3.68 at Stanford meaning he's smarter than anyone on this board. You act like that ? had a 4.0 @ MIT or somethin...

Yeah cuz considering law school and going to law school is the same thing. ? that got to do with anything. ? I got ACCEPTED to law school and i graduated with a 2.9..

Shut ur ? up.
  • coop9889
    Options
    Luck
    coop9889 no diss at all bro cuz i aint got no problem with ya but u sound White washed as ? dawg

everything you saying sounds like some ? right out fox news , form your own opinion homie

Everything is my opinion. Seems like the majority of ? in here feel RG3 > Luck. So because my opinion isnt the same means it aint mine? Foh.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    GPA's should not be being discussed when talking about who's mentally superior in the game of football.
    Fitzpatrick is a turnover machine and duke graduated from Harvard.
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    1.RGIII
    2.Wilson
    3.Luck

It's hilarious how Luck continues to get credit for the Colts winning even though he's played average all season.
    Duke is clutch, I'll give him that.

Then what's the real reason why they're winning???????? great running game? stout defense? hell no of course it's luck he has 5 game winning drives so far this season why not him?

I said he was clutch though, that is one reason for them winning, but people are acting like this ? is playing anything but average outside of those great game ending drives.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? is luck leading MVP voting right now though?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 no diss at all bro cuz i aint got no problem with ya but u sound White washed as ? dawg

everything you saying sounds like some ? right out fox news , form your own opinion homie

Everything is my opinion. Seems like the majority of ? in here feel RG3 > Luck. So because my opinion isnt the same means it aint mine? Foh.

no it's your reasoning behind it and the typical answers your giving out....
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    RG3
    Damn ya'll are really downplaying what Luck has done especially given the fact that most people didn't even have the Colts being close to .500 this season given the fact they lost Clark and Garcon, health issues early with the head coach, no real moves outside of drafting Luck as far as upgrading the team (from a 2 win season and an atrocious defense).

Let's also not forget he's doing this with the 18th rank rushing offense in the league (I dare somebody to argue that they should run the ball more with those backs)

I still think it's close and will come down to the records of the 2 players. If RG3 makes the playoffs though then he's clearly the winner

And that's the problem, it shouldn't.
    Individual award, but people want to make the record of the players team the biggest factor in who should win it, ? makes no sense at all.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    How the ? is luck leading MVP voting right now though?
    What?

Where are you seeing this dumb ? ?
    He's not leading it nfl network said it in misleading way. One of their writers Adam schien said he should be leadin MVP voting. What a ? .
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone saying Luck is mentally superior must not be seeimg some of the picks luck is throwing and don't give me that ? about he has to take more chances no he doesnt if someone is doubled or the safety help is there the smart decision is to check it down and love for another play. Luck is out there making some ? throws.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    Robert Griffin III, the best rookie QB in NFL history.

But smh at ? acting like Luck trash. He on pace to throw for almost 5,000 yards and they 8-4. He obviously doin something right if they winnin all these games with a wack defense and no running game... id like to hear some impartial people analyze how the Colts are winning rather than just internet skip baylesses
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vikings,Browns,Titans,Dolphins, Jaguars.Bills,Lions. One legitimate win is against the Packers.This isn't close

if you look at the numbers. Luck defiantely second with Wilson a close 3rd but if Seattle make the Playoffs and Luck and Rg3 don't Russ gotta get it a 3rd rounder and everybody was ? on him before the draft,and Pete Carroll when he named him the starter.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Only reason why the media is pushing for Luck so hard is because he reminds them of every good white play the game from the pocket qb. Look how to tried to group RG3 with Cam and Vick even though his game is absolutely nothing like theirs. You've got to love the subtle racist ass ? ? .

The praise Luck for ? other qbs get criticized for (Int's). The media has been ? on Vick all year for turnovers but when Luck does it no one says ? .

that is so ? dumb. look at how they grouped rg3 in w/ cam and vick? i hope your understand that Cam was being compared to many quarterbacks other than vick. usually big ben and obviously some vince young . RG3 iis much more like vick. strong arm. can throw on the run.. and probably both are equally as fast. neither breaks lots of tackles, they juke and outrun the defenders. on top of that their build is similar. But Cam is the size of tight ends. he doesn't have as much speed. he's better at breaking tackles. his style of game is alot like Vick's he's just alot better and alot smarter at it. So how would they group RG3 in with Vick and Cam when Vick and Cam weren't even grouped together...But now Vick has a coach who knew how to use him. and when vick wasn't getting turnovers the media was praising him as having one of the best redemption stories in the NFL and how he finally found an offense who believed in him. and i really don't know what media you watch or read. but its obviously mainstream ? and you should try a few different sources. and Luck is a rookie. if you are winning games or doing other stuff good, then they get some leeway. Vick is a veteran. Even last year Cam threw alot of bad picks but the offense was so great and the team so much more improved that that stuff got overlooked.
  • Matt-
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Luck would run away with it any orher year. But it's gonna be Griffin. He deserves it.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Luck
    RG3 the only reason why Luck is being mentioned is because ESPN ? riders didn't know he would produce like he is now. Manning left a void and they all assumed Colts would be trash.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options

Luck is mad wack?? Is that you in your avi smoking ? ?

Hmmm... Yea, i'm smoking ? ... Good one ? . You got me there... Oh no... This ? see's someone with a joint in his hand and he wants to make a ? comment because that's the most clever thing he can think of. GTFOH you ? ass muthafucka. LUCK IS WACK! My opinion... Nuff said.

RGIII >>>>>>>>>>> Napolean Dynamite lookin muthafucka
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Vikings,Browns,Titans,Dolphins, Jaguars.Bills,Lions. One legitimate win is against the Packers.This isn't close

If those teams aren't legitimate. Again i ask — would the Colts be legitimate without Luck? Would they be a playoff team with a mediocre QB? Be straight.
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He may be smarter than you, but I would beg to differ about him being smarter than me.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck

If those teams aren't legitimate. Again i ask — would the Colts be legitimate without Luck? Would they be a playoff team with a mediocre QB? Be straight.
    exactly ? cant answer that straight up without an excuse behind it there's always an excuse
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3

exactly ? cant answer that straight up without an excuse behind it there's always an excuse

The answer is no. Just like it is vice versa.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    Damn ya'll are really downplaying what Luck has done especially given the fact that most people didn't even have the Colts being close to .500 this season given the fact they lost Clark and Garcon, health issues early with the head coach, no real moves outside of drafting Luck as far as upgrading the team (from a 2 win season and an atrocious defense).
    Let's also not forget he's doing this with the 18th rank rushing offense in the league (I dare somebody to argue that they should run the ball more with those backs)

I still think it's close and will come down to the records of the 2 players. If RG3 makes the playoffs though then he's clearly the winner.

co-sizzle at the bolded ? was like oh the colts wont see the playoffs for like another 3 or 4 years lol
  • Matt-
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i also cosizzle.

alfred morris is almost as important to that offense as RG3. indy's backs aren't even average nfl running backs. they are trash. thats not a diss on RG3, he can't help who is running back is. but that doesn't mean it should be ignored
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Luck
    ? tryin to say RG3 got this "luxury" of having alfred morris and ? ... i say morris is benefitting more from what RG3 can do, and the defense really, really having to respect both aspects of his game. he opens up the run game so much for morris

to keep it 100, most yall ? prolly had never even heard of alfred morris up until a few weeks ago