"DA BEARS" Official 2012 Appreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got to beat Green Bay, I hate them dudes. Bears need to handle they business against the Packers, they not a strong team like they were a year ago

No running game and even though they beat us earlier in the season, we were getting to Rodgers too. They'll have to protect Jam so he can have time to throw. Green Bay can handle Marshall, if the line gives him time, Cutler and Marshall gon make that defense they ?
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forte should be getting more touches screen passes and handoffs something. Offense just keep letting us down
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    team is getting too old...its gonna be rebuilding time within a year or too
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finally the geriatric bears fans realize the team is old as dirt.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for Lovie to show and prove this Sunday. His job is on the line. If they miss the playoffs (and if they do and they are one and done) I don't see him being brought back.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    if you LOSE this sunday yall are out of the playoffs basically, im glad we get to end your season
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Clapped em.This bears team had a spark when they started but couldn't beat any real teams all year 0-4 vs real teams
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we miss the playoffs, i hope they fire Lovie Smith.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't even see the game was at work. But they are ? up
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An ugly lost
    I can't say who's to blame but I'm not feeling the playcalling

2nd and 3rd from the 2 and y don't bring Bush in for even one attempt?

trying to applease too many egos Tice
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was Bush???? This ? Forte crying finally gets paid but now he running like a ? . Lovie has to atleast make it to NFC championship game to keep his job and thats a big If.. If we lose to the Cardinals fire Lovie soon as the game over!!!!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you think yall gonna fire Lovie is yalll lose out and miss the playoffs?
  • lion_heart
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    So you think yall gonna fire Lovie is yalll lose out and miss the playoffs?

No way he keeps his job. I think they fire him even if he makes the playoffs but gets bounced in the first round. I never want to see a brother lose his job but he needs to go.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lovie needs to go if they don't make the playoffs or get bounced in the first round
    Urlacher doesn't need to come back, he's done so use his money to better the O-line

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    After 3 minutes of extensive, eye-opening research, I'm posting this great revelation:

After losing to the Pack in Week 2, Chicago went on a 6 game winning streak.

If they go on a 6 game winning streak again, it will culminate in a Super Bowl victory.

4 of the last 7 Super Bowl winners had similar records to Chicago at this point in the season (2011 Giants, 2010 Packers, 2007 Giants, and 2005 Steelers).

The 2011 Giants were 7-7 and went on a 6 game win streak to win it all.

The 2010 Packers were 8-6 and went on a 6 game win streak to win it all.

The 2007 Giants were 9-5, split the final 2 games, and went on a 4 game streak to win it all.

The 2005 Steelers were 7-5 and went on a 8 game streak to win it all.

The Giants of 2011 faced a team in the second round (the Packers) who beat them in the regular season.

The Packers of 2010 faced a team in the second round (the Falcons) who beat them in the regular season.

The Giants of 2007 faced a team in the second round (the Cowboys) who beat them in the regular season.

The Steelers of 2005 faced a team in the second round (the Colts) who beat them in the regular season.

If Chicago does go on a 6 game win streak to close the season and win the big game, they would become the third straight team to close the season on a 6 game win streak in consecutive years (2010, 2011, 2012).

This is what the Mayans predicted.

This is my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    hey...yall need us to do work on the queens so yall can sneak into the playoffs? I mean the packers can do yall this one favor...since yall helped us win the SB
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the Bears new GM I dont see Lovie keeping his job if Bears dont make playoffs b/c he's not the GM guy Lovie was kept by ownership to give this team a chance. With this year dissapointing results cant see Lovie and company still with the Bears
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah I think its time to clean house too much losing not enough winning for too many years SMH
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at my earlier post when I said the Bears would get exposed, I was getting laughed at. Bears will never go far with Cutler and that sorry offensive line. Even if they fix it I still don't trust cutler enough. Bears are pretenders, texans and falcons. Broncos Seahawks superbowl
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this ? up, it's a wrap
  • lion_heart
    Options
    It's a wrap for Lovie. I don't see him being a head coach again. Probably end up a defensive coordinator some where
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it. They had ALL the makings of a Super Bowl-caliber team.

The whole HC staff's gotta go. I know they won 10 games, but ever since Cutler went out for those two games, the Bears were never the same.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the bears coming from a Packers fan ? em
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXC3ZC7oum8

Say hello to the 2012-2013 NFC Champions and Super Bowl Champions

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it. They had ALL the makings of a Super Bowl-caliber team.

The whole HC staff's gotta go. I know they won 10 games, but ever since Cutler went out for those two games, the Bears were never the same.

As good as Cutler can play at times, his decision making and accuracy is ? poor.
    How many times a game does he make those "WTF are you thinking throws?" or how about forcing a pass into triple coverage, instead of throwing to the check down receiver or even scrambling for positive yardage.

It's a damn shame three rookies came into the league (RG3, Luck, and Wilson) and have shown more poise, control, and accuracy than Cutler, who's in his 8th year.