Options

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I cant swim at all nd almost drowned in da wave pool at 6 flags while 5 year olds swam past laughin at me askin "wats wrong wit dat guy"

Damn AXEL lol. 5 year olds bruh haha

? was embarassing man lol my friend nd his dad was laughin at me my boy was tellin me just stand up but i kept goin under water panicking, da lifeguards were blowin da whistle at me screamin get outta da pool my friends dad came nd i was like "dont lemme go" holdin onto him nd ? then eventually we was in 2 feet nd i was still tellin him to not let me go. he told me he was wishin he had a camera cuz he woulda won some money for Americas funniest home videos

that happened to my nephew he was on a jet ski at my folks lake cabin and while riding it he runs out of gas. so he freaks out and falls off of it into the water which was only maybe 3 feet deep. we was like stand up ? ! we needed a camera that day too lol

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I cant swim at all nd almost drowned in da wave pool at 6 flags while 5 year olds swam past laughin at me askin "wats wrong wit dat guy"

Damn AXEL lol. 5 year olds bruh haha

? was embarassing man lol my friend nd his dad was laughin at me my boy was tellin me just stand up but i kept goin under water panicking, da lifeguards were blowin da whistle at me screamin get outta da pool my friends dad came nd i was like "dont lemme go" holdin onto him nd ? then eventually we was in 2 feet nd i was still tellin him to not let me go. he told me he was wishin he had a camera cuz he woulda won some money for Americas funniest home videos
    Ah man that ? musta been hilarious lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Have a obsession for ? thick dark skinned freaky chicks

only can get off by ? a ? from the side or from behind (love seeing the ass bounce on me. sure fire way to get me hyped)

Ducktales
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Have a obsession for ? thick dark skinned freaky chicks

only can get off by ? a ? from the side or from behind (love seeing the ass bounce on me. sure fire way to get me hyped)

Ducktales

I wish...? need help..smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was in 3rd grade i walked home from school and as soon as i got there realized i locked myself out of the house and i had to take a massive ? . went in the backyard and ? . in the middle my ? my mom comes home goes in the backyard and was like what the ? are you doing?!?. got a beating for that one

Lol I know that confused the ? out of your bowels
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always bits finger nails & got the Dennis the menace syndrome where I can't stay in one place for long!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *bites fingernails post*
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 16 the school bus dropped me off at home and for some reason I always had to ? as soon as I stepped off the bus. This one day in particular I had to go really bad and of course the door was locked and no one was home. So I go to the backyard and that door was locked too. So finally I check my bedroom window. It was unlocked but I would've had to climb in it and I couldn't hold my ? anymore so I ended up ? on myself in the backyard.

When I was a youngster I rode a 18 speed bike but since it was too big I put a pillow on the middle bar and sat on that so I could reach the pedals.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On my first day of secondary school in Jamaica , the school bullies from primary school robbed me for my lunch money and I ? myself. Lol I learned to put my money in my socks then. A little ? was shook, shout out to St. Ann's Secondary sghool.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 15 I had oral sex with this one girl who was a friend of a friend. We fooled around for about 3 months and ? died out. About 8 months later we met again at a wedding. Our parents seemed awfully familiar with one another which was slightly concerning. Turns out my mother and her mother are 2nd cousins. Needless to say...I have never spoken about me and this girl since 2004. We vowed to take this ? to da grave with us...

face-smirk.png
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Sometimes my right leg start shakin and i can't control it

you got AIDS
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In times like these, I need a .gif of Katt Williams in First Sunday saying, "I don't know if I would've told that."
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    I was also bullied by a girl in kindergarten @2nd_chances
    but in my defense she was like 5'10 and had a mustache teachers and my mother kept telling me "its because she like u" I was like iongiveafuck just keep that orangutan the hell away from me

man i dont know about yours but i know mine hated me to the core...gave me PTSD and ? ...i remember i was watching this movie(think it was one of those ice cube flicks) with famiily a few years ago where the character said "speak the ? up!" and i had flashback and everyone looking at me and ? like wtf is wrong with you? ...when i was younger i used to be one of those quiet/low talkers and whenever she would confront me i would speak very low and she would say that ? exactly like it was said in the movie "SPEAK THE ? UP ma ? !"...

matter of fact ? that ? ..i hate(d) that ? .
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I throw like a female
  • ohhhla
    Options
    once when i was real lil there was this lil hoe across the street who used to beat me off and show me her ?

well one day she at my crib where playing hide and go seek i find her flip her over pull down her pants im like 6, 7 at the most so i mistake her ? for her ? and get a tongue full ? and toilet paper pieces

Hahahahhahahaha

• grumpycat
    grumpycat Members Posts: 519
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I like fat women.

I'm happy when Covet's on cam.

you're such a sweetie :)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told this before...

Not being able to "stand at attention" with this chick I was seeing. Looked good as hell. didn't go to class and cane back to my house. Was chillin on the floor makin out as usual,until we ATTEMPTED to take the next step. Smh, it was a no go. i was too nervous and couldn't focus. got fustrated and punched my dresser. Well i punched it outta embarrassment to be honest.

We got up and left. Stopped by her best friend's crib first b4 I took her home. Hefa damn near jumped out the car to go inside. Smh. Already knew what she told her. Her friend came back out wit a smile on her face, giggling askin me "So what's up?" Yeah I'm pretty sure they clowned my azzz while they were inside. Smh.

That was the 1st and last opportunity I had. Went out a couple of more times after and then stopped talkin for like a whole semester. Saw each other here & there. Gave looks @ each other. The following semester we chatted but I never tried to hook back up wit her. Even worked wit the hefa at our old job.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I throw like a female
    So....you're a ? ?

Never had that Dan Marino arm, bruh

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't shoot a basketball properly
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't shoot a basketball properly
    don't matter if goes in most of the time! Word to Kevin Martin & Shawn Marion
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I bite my fingernails

I hate being touched by people. I had a lady friend come up from behind me and hugged me one time. I ? flipped out on her I felt bad but I hate that ? . If I see you reaching out to dapped me up or hug me I'm good but unwarranted touching will drive me crazy.

I was afraid of loud sounds till I turned 12. Smh

hahaha ? medieval middle earth post