**Broads Who Be In The Club With Dat Stank P*$$¥.**

Options

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @skpjr78

I feel your pain dawg, if there's anybody that can empathise with u it is me. I know how u feel bruh. I wouldn't wish that upon any of my fellow IC brethren, ? is WOAT.
  • Davis eyebrow
    Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno was prolly there
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno

HELL YEAH, I'D BEAT THAT ASS RELENTLESSLY, I'M HIGH AS FUUUUCK!!!...Lol...

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pico likes it au naturale'..

Pico likes it au FUNKerale

3sdb5l.jpg
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    mc317 wrote: »
    Stank ? = std

this, her body's trying to warn you like "you really shouldn't have none of this ? "

Or...She might just be sweaty and ? ...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? HAPPEND TO ME...

ME AND SOME NAVY HOMIES WITH SOME NEW NAVY CHICKS.. THIS ONE CHICK HAD A DRESS ON WITH NO DRAWZ AND WAS ? AS ? ...

CLUB ENDED, SHE GOT IN MY BACK SEAT.. I TOLD HER TO CLIMB UP FRONT CAUSE I WAS GONE PULL MY ? OUT AND MAKE HER SUCK IT.. SHE CRAWLED UP, SHE HAD HER ASS POINTED TOWARDS ME, SO I WENT IN FOR A SNIFF AND GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DAM IF HE ASS/? AINT SMELL LIKE ROTTEN CRAB LEGGS.. I HURRIED UP AND TOOK MY ASS BACK TO THE BASE
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    plap type ?

id fight a ?

i almost got into it with one hoe cause as soon as i opened her jeans it smelt like strate ?

she gon look at me and ask whats wrong when see see me botu to throw up

"? you kno whats wrong you smell that ? too"

and i rook my ass home, it was late night after the club anyway

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    plap type ?

id fight a ?

i almost got into it with one hoe cause as soon as i opened her jeans it smelt like strate ?

chinese plap?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    plap type ?

id fight a ?

Damn, son roooked it. Didn't even leave. Straight rooked it! My ? , rookin ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? B. If a club could have a dress code, they need to have a fresh code.

Motherfuckas need to turn those funky birds away at the door.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? actin like yall never seen a typo before
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    the hard on hoes movement needs to evolve in 2013. its all about ? or die. the next hoe yall ? run into smelling like fritos and wet dog need to be dealt with and dealt with very violently. its all about DOD in '13. i suggest you stay inside for the next few weeks pico.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

i feel ur pain bruh. i was in the strip club a few weeks ago and ran across the funkiest stankiest nasty ? ? ever. i was off in the cut drinking a brew and watching the game. i wasnt even peeping the hoes at that particular moment in time. so im chilling watching the game and all of the sudden out of the blue i got smacked in the nose by a combination of funk, fish, bodussy, and ? juice. it was a glansing but direct blow. i was sitting across from a fan and this ? walked between me and the fan. she wasnt even that close to me but the stench of that rotten ? reached out and touched my ass. i didnt even see the ? . i just caught a glimpse of the back of her ass as she walked by. ? i damn near puked. i was looking under my shoe to see if i had i stepped in something. ? was disgusting.

the stench eventually went away so i thought i was trippin. a few minutes later this ? sits down next to me and starts talking to me. as soon as she did that rotten ? stench of death came back. ? had the nerve to ask me if i wanted a dance. i looked at the ? and my half full bottle of $5 beer took another whiff of the skunk and walked the ? out never to return.

the worst part is the ? was fine as ? . the type of hoe you go to the strip club to see and would holla at instantly in public. damn shame how this bad ass ? was walking around with a skunk between her legs. rotten ? hoes should be stoned to death. obama needs to pass a federal law making it a capitol offense for hoes, especially bad ? to go around smelling like a walking dumpster. something has to be done. im starting a new movement ? or die. those hoes got to start douching mane word to my ? kilo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtmaLbL1SQ

WTF u know about Kilo bro? Ur age is showin'. LoL
  • LightYearzAhead
    LightYearzAhead Members Posts: 66
    edited December 2012
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Maybe she didn't pay her water bill, but should
    of went to the corner store and bought a bottle of water
    to freshen up that skunk.

You pick strange places in your sentences to press Enter. Stop doin that...

I think I know what you mean homie. Just trying to keep the sentences condensed and not to long across the page.
    Maybe you mean that I should make a fuller sentence before pressing enter, like this particular one or the above one...yes/no?
  • LightYearzAhead
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Next time, take her to the parking lot and power wash and spray that sewer, and then charge her for your service.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its just a little smell bro..it doesnt hurt..

you febreze that mufukka and dive in..

u kids nowadays are too damn soft...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these broads be having stds
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol some of these guhs be mad sensitive down there and any little chemical imbalance can throw they whole ish allll the way off, outside of what they can control. But other times it can be an infection, std, or just her failure to keep her ? ecosystem in check. On some real ish a chick should never even have to ? in the first place. Its supposed to be like magic water down there
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women with bad hygiene issues is a TOTAL turn-off considering their anatomical make-up ...
  • LightYearzAhead
    Options
    Maybe she came straight from work or etc., and didn't get the chance to refresh herself, but still.
    Or maybe its the type of food they eat that leaks through their pores or open outlets.
  • LightYearzAhead
    edited December 2012
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

i feel ur pain bruh. i was in the strip club a few weeks ago and ran across the funkiest stankiest nasty ? ? ever. i was off in the cut drinking a brew and watching the game. i wasnt even peeping the hoes at that particular moment in time. so im chilling watching the game and all of the sudden out of the blue i got smacked in the nose by a combination of funk, fish, bodussy, and ? juice. it was a glansing but direct blow. i was sitting across from a fan and this ? walked between me and the fan. she wasnt even that close to me but the stench of that rotten ? reached out and touched my ass. i didnt even see the ? . i just caught a glimpse of the back of her ass as she walked by. ? i damn near puked. i was looking under my shoe to see if i had i stepped in something. ? was disgusting.

the stench eventually went away so i thought i was trippin. a few minutes later this ? sits down next to me and starts talking to me. as soon as she did that rotten ? stench of death came back. ? had the nerve to ask me if i wanted a dance. i looked at the ? and my half full bottle of $5 beer took another whiff of the skunk and walked the ? out never to return.

the worst part is the ? was fine as ? . the type of hoe you go to the strip club to see and would holla at instantly in public. damn shame how this bad ass ? was walking around with a skunk between her legs. rotten ? hoes should be stoned to death. obama needs to pass a federal law making it a capitol offense for hoes, especially bad ? to go around smelling like a walking dumpster. something has to be done. im starting a new movement ? or die. those hoes got to start douching mane word to my ? kilo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtmaLbL1SQ

This story has me in stitches! Can't stop laughing, what an experience, definitely feel your pain bruh!