@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    damn I always miss the drama on here

summary???

- It was implied in the picture thread that Darx was homosexual

- Chicity made this thread presenting the case to the IC people via multiple 'exhibits'

- Charlie's posts were mysteriously deleted. (Prime Suspect: ? Sanchez)

- We await Darx

- I got bored waiting so I decided to clown the texastrannyloverboi who evidently caught major feelings as he's now stalking me around the board clicking reactions more than usual... lol.

- I'll give him his props though, he made one funny reply... He compared me to Chyna... *DEAD* *projectile vomits*

- We still await Darx (damn him for having a life :-( !! lol)

- IRS came in throwing her usual old bitter white woman shots, trying to be smart and sophisticated fishing for reactions as usual, me and Kai clowned her a little bit.

- Age got mentioned, Hassan came in, Hassan roast happened. CC Will, Blazini, Copperking, Tabby had me in tears - ''Hassan's blood type got discontinued'' LOL.

- Roast dies down, Darx finally appears, textually assassinates the argument like only Darx can, laughs, then leaves, no ? given.

- He left it on a cliffhanger (no Blazini baby), everyone is now wondering who the mystery IC lady Darx is referring to is....

Opps. Guess Zee kinda beat me to it. Mines is more detailed tho.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- He presented exhibits A 1, B, & C 3 that included Darx recording a homeless man pleasuring himself on a bus, which Darx has not denied nor shy away from. He admitted it in that whole "exposure" Covet did on him.

THA END.

~FIXED~
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? waits till Chi is offline to finally respond to these accusations?

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any straight man would get pico ? on new years than ? her...id ? raw than make a thread
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - IRS came in throwing her usual old bitter white woman shots, trying to be smart and sophisticated fishing for reactions as usual, me and Kai clowned her a little bit.
    But still younger than your mom! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    But still younger than your mom! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

her momma fine tho...
    like xena warrior princess still look good, fine.

Shameful smh.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai ghostwritin darx rebuttals?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    CC_Will wrote: »
    This thread gonna be famous for everything but what it's supposed to be famous for...
    Yeah thats how it's looking...BTW, yall ? still dont realize Im not really a good person to go after cuz I only eBeef on my own time & on my own terms. Im uncontrollable. U ? just "Troll-able."

Chi u lookin like Cuba Gooding Junior after the racial profiling scene. Swinging at nothing but air until people just move on to other things lol

? fake ass trial. ? even your jury was bored by like page 3 and had to create their own sideshows and ? .

I killed your thread without even posting in it. Now I just brought it back to life. BUt sadly...im just gonna ? it again. Follow suit ? . Actually...BUY a damn suit so u can finally meet one of these internet ? & finally GET some ? .

Its Friday ? . Be like me and go get some ? and stop trying so hard to be one.

So this long ass rebuttal raised more questions than answered them I see. I get it though ? explaining yourself if you don't have to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkHst8GYbYI
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- My ? Chi brought to the IC court the case against Darx concerning a couple of questionable...suspect...ok ? like events that was recently brought into the light. Plus also questioning his Hetero-ness, or lack there of. Depends on who you ask.

- He presented exhibits A, B, & C that included Darx recording a homeless man pleasuring himself on a bus, which Darx has not denied nor shy away from. He admitted it in that whole "exposure" Covet did on him.

- Other evidence included the pics he has on his FB of other ? "frolicking," the pics of Pico he took @ the beach (which should never see the light of day ever again), and other questionable photos. Now granted, the brotha is a "photographer," which has even been questioned. Ehh.

- There's also the New Years pic of him and Pico, in which someone pointed out Pico's placement of her hand BLOCKING drax's body from touching her breast. *shrugs*

- Also his IC G-status got questioned. Like him goin @ Six with the wrath of ? , and other IC female ladies. But when it comes to other males posters, he gets Debo'd (ie Ducky & Jamel).

- Folks braced for impact as to what's about to come.

- Hilarity ensues.

- ? began clowing.

- Ether comsumes the thread.

- Kat tries to capes, when actuallity she fires a subliminal shot @ his "homegirls" for not coming to his defense.

- We laughed.

- Char...Lechic goes into Public Relations mode, and tried to do damage control.

- Tries bringing up the fact that ? was pm'ing her regarding Pico's whereabouts, and her phone#

- Everybody scratches b/c they had NO idea what that has to do wit Darx.

- Chi calls her out on it.

- They get into a small tiff. Chi pleads his case.

@ got real.

- ? got shook as if Omar was walkin the block whistling. Which I actually said, and gif was dropped to coincide wit my post.

- Mr. LV said he wasn't impressed.

*holds moment of silence for LV*

- Charlie continues to do more damage control but is overwhelmed by the responses. She falls back until later on.

- Teaxboi aka Texas409 aka Mr. "At least the ? gave me the number" posted his comment.

- Zee smelled blood, and went in like a great white shark. Emphasis on GREAT WHITE.

- Zee drops a 34 ether reaction BOMB on Texas. Tellin him his suspect ways has been documented. Changing his screen name means nada, and that his past transactions will NEVER be forgotten. And something about him simpin Drax if he had on wig, pumps, and frolicking about the IC. Don't ask.

- Hilarity ensues

- Texas comes back wit a haymaker of his own.

- Former WWE Diva Chyna pic gets dropped. Pretty much lookin like Zee...but more tragic (smh). Ether & Lol was given b/c of the potency.

- They go back & forth.

- Zee & .IRS go it. Zee & Kai got at it...i think. Zee & ? go at it. Her soul will burn in eternal damnation.

- Of course thread derails.

- Hassan roast session began feat. Cain. Started by Copperking I think.

- ? goin in about how old he is.

@ gets dropped.

- More hilarity ensues.

- ? clown some more about his age. Jokes such as Hassan DJ'd @ Mary's (Jesus mama) babyshower. Hassan attended strips clubs that had wooden poles, and strippers makin it clap to Chuck Berry songs. How he interned for ? . etc. etc.. Pages 17-27 is where that occurred.

- Finally the man of the hour arrives...Darx.

- Drops an etherous Titangraph response, which came off as spoken word poetry imo.

- Insense was lit on my end to set the poetry vibe.

- Darx drops the mic on his 1st response, and walks off stage.

- Encore was called.

- Darx comes back on stage and drops more ether.

- Darx then drops a scathing claim and I quote "JUST ASK ***** HOW ? I AM"

- Drops mic AGAIN. walks off stage, AGAIN.

- Folks go into decipher mode and try to decode said...uh...code.

- Names get dropped as to who he's talkin about. Like Pico, Lechic, Covet, Beezy, ? ...wait no my bad. That's wrong.

- PR got his cape out the cleaners, and starts actin brand new by caping for Darx.

- Char...Lechic reappears after seeing back up, and starts Wackin folks posting against Drax, and giving Ether to those who's posting for him. PR was the only one tho. Ehh.

@!!

- Things die down.

- A couple of more comments here & there.

- ? give Darx his props for the Ether drop, but stated he avoided addressing the REAL issue @ hand.

- The IC streets emptied out, wit a couple of posters left wandering around.

- Debauchery will continue in the next few days. Specifically 1/7/2013 @ 10am EST. That's when Chi's trial will commence. Mark your calendars.

THA END.

6E2D7017-FED0-4193-9C85-54EED6CFE901-2517-000001C053FF13B5.jpg

Lmao on his stenographer ?
  • unspoken_respect
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I'm neutral, but it seems like y'all r easily impressed by titangraphs...

I noticed that too. ? don't actually read & notice the feelings and faggotry, they just see 3 or more paragraphs & hit the ether button.

I only do it for Real Lady.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I'm neutral, but it seems like y'all r easily impressed by titangraphs...

I noticed that too. ? don't actually read & notice the feelings and faggotry, they just see 3 or more paragraphs & hit the ether button.

So...What are your thoughts on this thread, Skyler?...Lol...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea that wall of text was hilarious and confusing at the same.....He might as well have been saying " o you think im ? , why dont you ask your mother"......
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    well this blew up nicely

Thanks to Unspoken for qouting Darks recap. I probably don't need go back and read it but I shall to react accordingly

Props to Darx for showing up
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so darx just wrote a titangraph and didn't actually discuss the main point/accusation?

o ? ....he's not ? he's kimi!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta go back nd do some readin i couldnt keep up last night cuz I was watchin NBA games
  • unspoken_respect
    Options
    This thread.....I haven't laughed this much in a minute.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never seen a bunch of straight ? discussing/debating what another man does with his ? .

Interesting you all call darc a homosexual but worried who's sucking his ? ; that's some ? ass ? right there.
This discussion has been closed.