CB LOST IN REAL LIFE SMH

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Plap why do you always cape for men yet ? on the women? (Rhetorical question everyone with eyes knows the answer)

Awaits reply along the lines of '? you cracka you're going on ignore'
    Options
    who did i cape for?
  • englishdude
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    who did i cape for?

Last week was ajackson lately cb. How did he win in this thread? Don't say he was trolling as that's his fallback when he's losing arguments.

Options
    i didnt cape for a jackson, i called a mod a ? ? cause he was exhibiting ? ? behavior

cb definately won in this thread, he exposed t/s to be a transvestite and made a poster delete a video of himself

so its safe to say that yes, he won

trollin is trollin, it dont matter if you winnin or losin the argument

if they keep replyin you winnin, from a troll standpoint

i dont troll tho, i just keep this ? 100 and call it like i see it with no biases

now on to greater things, since you admitted you a cracka this my last response to you

be happy you made my ignore list
  • englishdude
    Options
    i didnt cape for a jackson, i called a mod a ? ? cause he was exhibiting ? ? behavior

cb definately won in this thread, he exposed t/s to be a transvestite and made a poster delete a video of himself

i dont troll tho, i just keep this ? 100 and call it like i see it with no biases

now on to greater things, since you admitted you a cracka this my last response to you

Smh @ you explaining your actions to a cracka.... You ain't real.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Looool @ the title change

Your welcome
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

The bolded is the truth, and is irrefutable bcuz they are facts.

I feel u on the underlined, but in this case, or as in all my cases, I actually did win the argument. I never lose bcuz im too textual and my mind thinks at a pace these ? never seen b4.

Plus I ? on TS so much that he changed the thread title and put my name in it, and I love that ? ...if a week goes by and my name aint in a title I feel worthless, like an avg poster..

Add me makin a poster use an alias (dude from England) to the list as well, now im really winnin....word.
    Options
    ? it i aint a troll so i wouldnt know

the inly time i tried trolling is when i played stupid askin what a sharecropper was

you could call it trollin cause even tho a lot of posters was callin me stupid, they kept giving me the wrong definition

which i found hilarious
    Options

The bolded is the truth, and is irrefutable bcuz they are facts.

I feel u on the underlined, but in this case, or as in all my cases, I actually did win the argument. I never lose bcuz im too textual and my mind thinks at a pace these ? never seen b4.

Plus I ? on TS so much that he changed the thread title and put my name in it, and I love that ? ...if a week goes by and my name aint in a title I feel worthless, like an avg poster..

Add me makin a poster use an alias (dude from England) to the list as well, now im really winnin....word.

i forgot to add the thread title was another reason you won

cause truthfully i aint pay this thread any attention till the title change
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Gettin posters so furious they feel the need to make a thread about you....trollin.

Gettin posters so incensed that half their posts are quoting u....trollin.

Having posters talk about u when u have not a clue as to who the ? they are....trollin.

Making grown men engage in convo bout another grown man while he was offline with a ? ....trollin.

Posters being duped into making threads about u thinkin they're doin anything other than making u more famous....trollin.

Having Chase N Bundlez as your SN...........priceless.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    ^^^^ idk if his delusional or crazy but oka im lost now so if he thinks he won then he won i really dont engage in texting battles
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    an the fact that plat is suppose to be from the hood yet uses the net is alot is very odd half the hood ? i know dont even own computers let alone get on the net as much as he does
  • englishdude
    Options
    I'm an alias? This old ass man is ? delirious ask a mod to check my I.p n ask if I'm an alias... I'm just calling a ? a ? you ? clown.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    an the fact that plat is suppose to be from the hood yet uses the net is alot is very odd half the hood ? i know dont even own computers let alone get on the net as much as he does

you got some stupid ass ? in yo hood

we been on the net since we stole 23 computers in 2003
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My bad ur not an alias, ur just a ? that lurked on here for 3 years (sad) that found the courage to post today and dedicate a quarter of ur posts to me, a man u have never conversed with once, just read all his posts word for word for the past year and a half like an obsessed stan...tragic
  • englishdude
    Options
    Lol I could explain a few things but this is donkey and your clearly gunna attempt to turn this exchange into a 'I trolled the ? outta you' exchange.

You're a paragraph posting parrot, change the record polly.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Dont explain ? to me, explain to yourself why u never posted once yet no so much about me...that ? creeps me out and leads me to believe thats all u did for the past 3 years of ur life, just study the IC day and night...gosh ur a bozo.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @Plap...please dont waste ur time talkin to that he/she about the hood:
    bignorm wrote: »
    Few men want to bounce on the kid. They may bounce on the chick.
    Also, when the chick moves on, she dont wanna hear the dads opinions about
    "other men around my son/daughter" so often she removes the dad from the situation.

And by the way, shout out to women who invite the dad to spend time, and then call the cops
    about unpaid child support, so the dad gets arrested in front of the kids.

(happened to my brother, whose unpaid amount was $1500)

why wasnt he paying is the better question? alot of ? bounce on the kid&chick i have several friends who dk there real dads. friends with 4 girls with dead beat dads who only wanna tlk about seeing there child thinking there gonna get to ? . then if they findout the girls with someone else the dudes always wanna get mad&try and fight the new ? the girls go with. most of this ? aint ? only a select few actually wanna be there for there child

What is your favorite Tyler Perry movie?

wtf who wants to watch a ? dress up like a female i aint even watch big mommas house cause of that ? ? ? they did
    matt- wrote: »
    there are legit reasons for not allowing a child to be with their father.

but him "being a ? ass ? " always late on his child support aint one of 'em

I don't think you should use the n-word white boy
    You must now prepare for the wrath of the black militants of the I.C.

nah, they don't ? with me

says n-word on the net

but in Real life hush mouth

i didn't say anything. i was quoting someone who said it. can you really not distinguish between the two? i do that in real life. you wouldn't do ? about it if i quoted someone in real life either. but its all good.

lol you right i wouldn't real ladies dont fight ? but my big bro would but its all gucci
    Few men want to bounce on the kid. They may bounce on the chick.
    Also, when the chick moves on, she dont wanna hear the dads opinions about
    "other men around my son/daughter" so often she removes the dad from the situation.

And by the way, shout out to women who invite the dad to spend time, and then call the cops
    about unpaid child support, so the dad gets arrested in front of the kids.

(happened to my brother, whose unpaid amount was $1500)

why wasnt he paying is the better question? alot of ? bounce on the kid&chick i have several friends who dk there real dads. friends with 4 girls with dead beat dads who only wanna tlk about seeing there child thinking there gonna get to ? . then if they findout the girls with someone else the dudes always wanna get mad&try and fight the new ? the girls go with. most of this ? aint ? only a select few actually wanna be there for there child

bruh...you mad at your pops huh?

i live with both my parents i just have seen the terrible ? men can do towards there own childrens thats why i ? ? aint ? although @bignorm your brotha is the select few who actually cares about there kids but theres more dead beat dads who aint about ? than there is real fathers

im curious: if you live with your mom and pops...where have you seen the terrible ? men do to their kids?

i live in a pretty nice side of macon ga but i hang in hood all my friends are from the hood. i act tlk&do ? the hood way although i live in such a nice side of town.
  • englishdude
    Options
    Making a powerful poster exchange with an irrelevant poster and visit their profile to read their post history.... Powerful posting... See your gimmick is easily replicated except I done it without a 3000 word essay to prove the point.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Make a couple irrelevant, redundant, unoriginal posts about the most hated poster on the board and hope that I can fit in with the thousand of haters that hate him....and if I quote him or address him enough and he replies back to me maybe I can become a relevant poster in Donkey.

Ur even easier to replicate, and I know how ur story ends....forgotten about by Jan 23rd, book it.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    If im an attention ? , and yet u pay me attention, what does that make u? Answer logically.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why the title change again?
  • englishdude
    Options
    If I wanted 'relevance' I'd post in gns ? on you donkeys pretty dead mainly since your paragraphs became page consuming. L
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Thats a good idea, take ur cracka ass to the gns, too many ? posters in donkey as is, dont have room for anymore...scram.