Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Rapes His Male Fans?

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    rapper probably goes to this church
    # I Give MahSelf Awaaaay....So you can use me! (? Dead @ that background song lol!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVZDsOTc_lw

lmfao wat in da ? ? ? hahahahahahahaha they just thought it was cool to let a ? lay on top of em from da back see man dis is why christianity is mocked

That ? is ridiculous lol

It look like he was taking a nap on top of em lol
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont mean to take from the topic but over that video people are BUGGIN out on youtube!!!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeadersOfTheNewSchool.jpg

Look @t busta..He looks like he wanna palm dudes ass and yell WOO HA! got you all in check!

Disgusting
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Look @t busta..He looks like he wanna palm dudes ass and yell WOO HA! got you all in check!

Disgusting

you go around looking at normal pics and come up with ? fantasies complete with soundtracks?

Damn dude did busta ? U? ? was a joke,son

I love women so miss me with that ? fantasy ? ..Ain't nothing remotely appealing about another hardbody..I need the sweet nectar and soft body of a female
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Disgusting

you go around looking at normal pics and come up with ? fantasies complete with soundtracks?

I love women so miss me with that ? fantasy ? ..Ain't nothing remotely appealing about another hardbody..I need the sweet nectar and soft body of a female

that's two times in a row u go looking for ? ? to think about.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is crazy man . They just letting a b-list rapper from the 90s just run around and ? ? .
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Disgusting

Who the ? is you? the ? police? Smh@ you looking for ? reasons to accuse ? of being ? ..

Yous a weirdo

Like I stated earlier,Its jokes cuzzo..
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Disgusting

Who the ? is you? the ? police? Smh@ you looking for ? reasons to accuse ? of being ? ..

Yous a weirdo

I didn't accuse you of being anything. you struggling with your subconscious over something?

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options

Disgusting

Yous a weirdo

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushwick Bill

He is from Bushwick Brooklyn NYC

"Let a ? get ? on his ? for one cigarette" - Size Aint ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puffy stay signing ? sick ?
    Black Rob-i dare you to ask for a backstage pass
    Mase- who got caught with the boy
    Biggie-look so good i suck on ua daddys ?
    What the ? yall doin out in ny!lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That random Nas lost had me dying
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I'll say this. My mom has a friend who has a ? son. Dude hangs out with Busta Rhymes, that's all the proof I'll ever need. I don't know if he is ? guys, but his overly-outward hatred of homosexuals makes me think he is ? . It's always the super-homophobic men who are ? . My dad use to say a lot of weird ? to me and one thing was "A homophobic is a ? who doesn't know it or doesn't want others to know it" and that ? is so true. I think most of y'all secretly ? too, the way you guys hate them and such.

wtf is this dumb ? I just read??? self ether is the worst...

Explain how it is...idiot.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

REDMAN: “Male groupies gettin shaky when I come up from the rear”
    (From “Yesh Yesh y’all”)”)

WHAT THE FUCKKK

"Get off my ? and tell your ? to come here
    Male groupies gettin shaky when I come from the rear"

he was saying male groupies get shakey when he comes up to the rear of their ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Bushwick Bill

lmao if someone lets a midget ? em they lauced at life nd should be obliterated from planet earth
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bushwick Bill

lmao if someone lets a midget ? em they lauced at life nd should be obliterated from planet earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ThnDmcq26Y

@BlackAX410 that's like getting beat in an arm wrestling match with a paralyzed guy. How could that happen lol
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Disgusting

U could just like fat ? ...*shrug*
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puffy stay signing ? sick ?
    Black Rob-i dare you to ask for a backstage pass
    Mase- who got caught with the boy
    Biggie-look so good i suck on ua daddys ?
    What the ? yall doin out in ny!lol
    Flag Quote • Wack Feelings Nosign Cosign Ether GOAT LOL •
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushwick Bill

Not even just a midget. A midget with one eye.
  • mackadamon
    mackadamon Members Posts: 59
    Options
    Some of ya'll coments were funny but the seriousness of this thread is scary. Why don't these ? ass ? come out the closet already I mean you got Frank Ocean Lil B and others. Also to you ? dudes that think since you don't take it up the ass but enjoy having sex with another man it don't make you no less ? than the ones that do. Just thought maybe it needed to be said I know there probably some ? thugs on here.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B isn't ? ...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mackadamon wrote: »
    Some of ya'll coments were funny but the seriousness of this thread is scary. Why don't these ? ass ? come out the closet already I mean you got Frank Ocean Lil B and others. Also to you ? dudes that think since you don't take it up the ass but enjoy having sex with another man it don't make you no less ? than the ones that do. Just thought maybe it needed to be said I know there probably some ? thugs on here.

some of the reasons i think some people are taking it a bit more serious than other is rapers say a lot ? ? so its reasonably that the bs is true and its about a 90's rapper most of grew up with 90's so to hear something like this is like " woah thats crazy i think i know how it is etc" plus if the ic can come to a conclusion of at least 3 top candidates this could life saving to people manhoods, we could save somebody a trip to the specials victims unit

i mean come on people isnt what ist really about not making fun of homos and suspect rapper buts saving grown ? groupie mindsetted men from a fate only fit for and ? and the kkk tony romo im not a dallas fan but i know yall feel that way
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " Take your paper and bounce, ? ain't sayin' nothin'
    Then I stop, stare in ya face and dare ya to say somethin' "
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushwick Bill

Not even just a midget. A midget with one eye.

lmfao