Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not from cali but that aint funny.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I understand, those Mexicans don't target Black gang-members; they usually target those with no gang affiliation... Just regular Black folks, which basically makes the Mexicans look like the real ? . Plus, Mexicans greatly outnumber Blacks in L.A.

Notice how you never hear about Blacks getting victimized by Mexicans in places like Atlanta, New Jersey, Detroit, etc..? They know better.

you dont even have to take it that far even in a city like oakland them cholos keep their mouth shut
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    From what I understand, those Mexicans don't target Black gang-members; they usually target those with no gang affiliation... Just regular Black folks, which basically makes the Mexicans look like the real ? . Plus, Mexicans greatly outnumber Blacks in L.A.

Notice how you never hear about Blacks getting victimized by Mexicans in places like Atlanta, New Jersey, Detroit, etc..? They know better.

U don't even hear about blacks getting victimized where I'm from either (Miami) and that's a predominately Hispanic city also. L.A. ? need to tighten up (and no not talkin about jeans because theyve already done that) and stand up for themselves. But then again I should know better. It seems like Cali is flooded with ? , weirdos, cross-dressers, oreos, uncle toms with valley accents, and ? who refer to themselves as "pretty ? "

I was referring to Mexicans, specifically. All "hispanics" are not Mexican, nor do all "hispanics" share the racist views of some of the chicano gang-members of southern California.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    threadstarter is a disgrace from Louisville
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    L.A. ? lost......................

serena-williams-crip-walk411_zps45c319b2.gif
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you read the papers or pay attention to local "news" you might believe that nonsense. But it's not a racial thing, it's a gangbangin thing. I don't know anyone who bangs that condones all the skinny jean/young ass shirt ? either.

malcolm-x-if-youre-not-careful-the-newspapers-will-have-you-hating-the-people-who-are-being-oppressed.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard they knock 40 glocc in some bushes
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyways. .. I dont care... I face more racism & sexism from Mexicans. ? crazy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Bust ur guns
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems to me they pick and choose their battles. I bet they wouldn't go to the 3rd ward of new orleans and try that ? . Them ? over there is crazy as ? from what i hear.
  • Purr
    Options

Bust ur guns

I dont live in an area anymore where I used to cuss their ? out in spanish.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    U got a guest room im thinking bout coming out there for a day
    Bust ur guns

I dont live in an area anymore where I used to cuss their ? out in spanish.

• Purr
    Options
    Yea...its an incomplete sentence. .

I used to live in the valley where it is heavily populated with mexicans. Most Mexicans assume that if you are black that you do not understand nor speak spanish. So, most would talk ? in spanish about black people in confidence but didnt know my black ass knew spanish; and I would cuss them the ? out, then finish doing whatevet task I was doing...

? was very annoying.....

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not from cali but that aint funny.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

LA, the place where "tough" black gangs started and they killed each other so much, making black people so weak as a community that mexicans can easily punk blacks out their own hoods. Why that's not funny, that's not funny at all.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @lechic mexicans are always shocked when they find out i understand spanish fluently, i always catch talking ?
  • Purr
    Options
    @lechic mexicans are always shocked when they find out i understand spanish fluently, i always catch talking ?

I dont understand why they are shocked because to even get a job in LA you must be bilingual in spanish.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Fo sho that ? be hilarious....
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    From what i hear Blacks pretty much losing there strength in numbers......they leaving in droves Mexican coming in droves.......I'm pretty sure the media is eating this up though...race baiting is one way to keep the minority in check ...

but I got cousins out in the Bay area and they tell me all the time how much different it is then LA as far as race relations....they all pretty much keep it kosher

Its funny cause most the non-mexican latino's i know dislike mexican's for a variety of reasons.....confuse or call them one ? will get real, they will damn near put there hands on you lol...
  • Purr
    Options
    Word.

Call a Puerto rican a mexican and itll be a war
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    California prison politics and how they impact the streets.
    G Mack wrote: »
    but I got cousins out in the Bay area and they tell me all the time how much different it is then LA as far as race relations....they all pretty much keep it kosher.

Northern Cali and Southern Cali prison politics and majority rule are different.

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The media dont hype up black racial attacks on mexicans (i wonder why...maybe it will garner sympathy for illegals and thats the last thing they need to undermine their progress in ridding the state of them)

But I can name many instances of black on latino (gang members) that was actually racially motivated.

Thing is blacks are better at identifying who belongs to a Sureno gang (13) where as mexican (gang members) figure if your black and not elderly then your in a gang.

They perspective is just different.

L.A. County is only 4-6% black

Blacks in all of Cali (same percentage 4-6%)

________________________________________________________________________________________

based on 2010.. significant amount of blacks left california over the past few years so my 5% estimate is probably more close to accuracy.
    California QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000.html

White persons, percent, 2011 (a) 74.0%

Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 6.6%

Asian persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.6%

Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 38.1%
    White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011 39.7%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander persons, percent, 2011 (a) 0.5%

American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2011 (a) 1.7%

Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2011 3.6%

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn blacks losin out chear
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Add Dallas,Houston or any other city in Texas to that list....these vatos around the way know wats good.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont understand why they are shocked because to even get a job in LA you must be bilingual in spanish.

Word??? thats a damn shame id be damned if i have to learn to speak spanish in order to get a job....IN AMERICA....not mexico but here in the united states...and i aint tryna here that "they taking back their land ? ...if thats the case then whites in the south owe blacks a ? load full of land foh....nobody tryna hear all that.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans cant fight