LOL @ Chris Bosh thinking he is a Hall of Famer

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade has consistently been averaging 20ppg nd shootin around 50% for his ENTIRE career lmao if he plays 3 more years at dis level he is a lock his accolades speak for themselves
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    The Hall of Fame is about having a good ass career not about being the best in your era or about being an all time great. Chris Bosh was a Franchise Player 20-10 guy then you move on and be a big part of the championship team and play with another good player and an all time great go to two finals back to back win 1 and are selected as 8 time all star and your career is about at its mid point yeah he's not too far off.
    Well I thought HOF was an elite group of players who were head an shoulders above the rest... I would put Ray Allen on there because he is the all time leader in 3s... I put Nash because he's a 2x NBA MVP... But if being a HOFer is base off of having a good career then Bosh, Stat, Webber etc are locks.
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    He'll probably get in

Locks as of 2013

Duncan, kobe, KG, Pierce, Lebron, Wade, Nash, Dirk, Ray Allen, Kidd

Wade isn't a lock.

2x NBA Champion
    Finals MVP
    9x All-Star
    Scoring Champ
    NBA First team 2x
    Rookie First Team
    Gold Medalist

Meh... His peers that you list with him have done better and have been more consistent... Wade is with Parker, Billups, Ginobili as far as HOF group ranking goes... Dude has never won an MVP... His last top 5 dead or alive season was 08 when they lost to the Celtics. He's been on the decline since and its blasphemous to compare him to Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, and Garnett.

da ? ? lmao
    Am I wrong? And if so why? Only MCtheRapper as brought an argument... Yall ? see me go against a name and act like I'm crazy...lol

Yall use stats to back up your arguments with Wades but don't want to look at Parker stats...

wade's numbers were already posted in here to dispute ur ridiculous argument nd who said Parker wasnt HOF? lol
    Well Wade has only played for 10 years and the people we are placing him with that are "locks" are on there 15/17th year and putting up the numbers he's putting up...maybe even better. So my question is, if Wade is on the decline now... Will he put up Kobe like numbers on his 17th year? Will he lead a team with that's #1 team in the NBA with a average of 18 and 10 like a Tim Duncan? Those are "locks" in my opinion. You guys are the like people that say Eli Manning is a lock and is better than Peyton

Amare isn't a lock neither is Chris webber.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall ? man...

Wade not a HOF now?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, Lmao @ that rio comment and that means something coming from me..dude was essential in both finals though.

And Ocelot got me wantin to slap the ? outta him lol

Honestly wade and bron were already locks before they even got together. And had lebron not choked in the first finals wade was on his way to winning his 2nd finals MVP.

And before I laughed at the notion that bosh could be a HOF because I felt his career and impact wasnt enough but now its not so far fetched.

*Drops Mic*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Funny how we all agree Paul Pierce and Ray Allen are locks.

Well...Chris Bosh basically has a Pierce/Allen-esque resume.

Shytload of all star appearances and points on losing teams...go to a winner and sacrifice points but STILL put up numbers...and get a ring

Luck, circumstance, and perception is a m'fer. Pierce and Allen are 1st ballot hall of famers while their former teamates Antoine Wlaker and Rshard Lewis (who at 1 point were just as good or better) are non-factors.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How you flabby and shooting over 50% from the field shooting only 2 less shots then last year

when half of your shoots are trying to get ? to foul you off a pump fake because you can't beat them on the first step then you're Larry Holmes.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So ? gonna act like Bosh didn't play well in the playoffs all two years in Miami. Ya'll gonna act like he wasn't the difference in the Boston series when KG was clogging the lane before Bosh returned. Bosh is probably the most clutch shooter on the Heat and that's saying a lot.

Nah he did his thing... But we giving everyone with a name the HOF award... That's like ? now calling every album a classic. If Monte Ellis get a ring we're putting him in the Hall now?...lol

There is so much wrong with this post. You clearly don't know what your talking about. So your going to sit there and say that using a pump fake is a sign of him losing his skills? This right here shows and proves your a Wade hater and nothing more. Wade adds a skill to his game and your going to sit there and criticize him for it? This is beyond idiotic.

If that wasnt enough, Wade is actually having a career year. Highest FG% in his career (76% at the rim so this ? that he cant blow by dudes is over) while playing fewer minutes and taking fewer shots. He is a clear lock for the HOF.

And my ? Bosh gonna get in how he fit in... ya feel me...

Chris-Bosh-will-photobomb-your-mom.jpg
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now I'm a Wade hater?...lol

Bruh Wade is doing the pump fake ? because he can't beat a ? off the dribble anymore and he was never really a great shooter to begin with( watch ? try to tell me he's a great shooter with his hollow stats)... Guess what... I'm a Spurs fan and I will be the first to tell you that Parker was never a great shooter(tho he has greatly improved) and that the reason his FG% is high is because he can get in the lane. So we give a ? who won a chip and then couldn't even get out the first round until Lebron and Bosh came(didn't even make the post season one of those years) a lock? But we laugh at Billups for leading his team to back to back finals but losing to the Spurs in 7...
  • ocelot
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Funny how we all agree Paul Pierce and Ray Allen are locks.

Well...Chris Bosh basically has a Pierce/Allen-esque resume.

Shytload of all star appearances and points on losing teams...go to a winner and sacrifice points but STILL put up numbers...and get a ring

Luck, circumstance, and perception is a m'fer. Pierce and Allen are 1st ballot hall of famers while their former teamates Antoine Wlaker and Rshard Lewis (who at 1 point were just as good or better) are non-factors.

No I give it to Pierce because he's one of the all time leaders in points in the Celtics 17 banner history... Winning a Ring and Finals MVP also helps.

I give it to Jesus because he's the all time leader in 3s... Having a ring helps him too.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

Bruh Wade is doing the pump fake ? because he can't beat a ? off the dribble anymore and he was never really a great shooter to begin with( watch ? try to tell me he's a great shooter with his hollow stats)... Guess what... I'm a Spurs fan and I will be the first to tell you that Parker was never a great shooter(tho he has greatly improved) and that the reason his FG% is high is because he can get in the lane. So we give a ? who won a chip and then couldn't even get out the first round until Lebron and Bosh came(didn't even make the post season one of those years) a lock? But we laugh at Billups for leading his team to back to back finals but losing to the Spurs in 7...

That shot fake has been one of his go to moves are a while like the eurostep and windmill crossover and no Billups is

definitely not a lock look at dudes whole career he's meh at best .
  • ocelot
    Options

That shot fake has been one of his go to moves are a while like the eurostep and windmill crossover and no Billups is

definitely not a lock look at dudes whole career he's meh at best .

Nah Billups isn't a lock and I with my HOF standards I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is.

#CloseThisShit
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot is right about the pump fake thing tho.... in the past Wade would pumpfake and jump into you as a secondary move.... He still would post of go up with his midrange j on try and dunk. I will be nice and say maybe the injuries and him getting older have affected him but dude wont shot a regular jumper in rhythm anymore. He wants the refs to give him free throws cuz he got all of them in the Finals vs Dallas. ? spoiled and entitled him. He is a Hall of Famer still tho.
  • ocelot
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ocelot is right about the pump fake thing tho.... in the past Wade would pumpfake and jump into you as a secondary move.... He still would post of go up with his midrange j on try and dunk. I will be nice and say maybe the injuries and him getting older have affected him but dude wont shot a regular jumper in rhythm anymore. He wants the refs to give him free throws cuz he got all of them in the Finals vs Dallas. ? spoiled and entitled him. He is a Hall of Famer still tho.

Basically all I'm saying... ? giving him passes because of his name... But I would like to think I'm speaking from an unbiased opinion since I'm a fan of dude and my team are the Spurs... When Vince played for the Nets and was averaging 24 + ? still thought he was washed... I say Wades on the decline and was TMac status after his first chip( until Lebron and Bosh came) and I'm crazy...lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ? in here taking a dump on washed Wade.................................hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

****exits thread still giggling!!!!!****

btw, ? sonned Pierce in here comparing his career to Bosh.....hahahahahahaahahaahaha

shouts to ocelot for dropping that knowledge............tony parker career>>>>>Wade

its soo bad, i done made the ? stop using they fav line

"but, but, but, he is the best defensive guard since Jordan.....he gets 2 blocks every other thursday night LOL ....FOH"
  • rage
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ? in here taking a dump on washed Wade.................................hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

****exits thread still giggling!!!!!****

btw, ? sonned Pierce in here comparing his career to Bosh.....hahahahahahaahahaahaha

shouts to ocelot for dropping that knowledge............tony parker career>>>>>Wade

its soo bad, i done made the ? stop using they fav line

"but, but, but, he is the best defensive guard since Jordan.....he gets 2 blocks every other thursday night LOL ....FOH"

Wade >>>>>> Bean
  • rage
    Options

Why? Because you ? say so? GTFOH, you are a pure and simple Wade hater because you consistently ignore the fact that he still gets to the Rim and scores effortlessly (76%). Like getting the other team in foul trouble, going for a three point play is all of a sudden means a player is washed. So Jordan going to the fade away meant that he couldn't beat ? of the dribble right?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wade doesn't get in the HOF because he changed his play style a bit?
  • DaBull
    Options
    relax , Wade is a HOF.......but @ocelot main point is correct, there is this false notion that he is on the Duncan, Kobe, LeBron, tier of generational talents which just is not true. he is a star but more on 2nd tier as history will show along with the tony parkers and allen iverson of the world
  • ocelot
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    So wade doesn't get in the HOF because he changed his play style a bit?

Who said he isn't a HOFer... I just said he wasn't a lock to me if we are comparing him to the others that dude listed with him. Kobe was in the Hall after the 3 peat with Shaq when he was the second option... He was a lock when he was outscoring teams by himself and still played at a high level 10 years after being drafted to win 2 more chips and a league MVP... He became immortal when he scored 30,000... And I hate Bean.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    relax , Wade is a HOF.......but @ocelot main point is correct, there is this false notion that he is on the Duncan, Kobe, LeBron, tier of generational talents which just is not true. he is a star but more on 2nd tier as history will show along with the tony parkers and allen iverson of the world

who said that ? I would take him over bean because kobe is a ? cancer but he is not a generational talent. AI is tho ain't no way another 5'10'' 165 lbs dude is gonna dominate like that. Wade got his status off his performance in the Final Four in '03 that's what elevated him to be the 5th pick in the draft before that no one was really talking about him . He took that and ran with it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er
    2) He has not lost A step...he has lost a COUPLE of steps

? yaself if you dont recognize the comedy that is the Dwade 'im too slow to get around you so lemme try this pump fake even tho i dont even shoot jumpers anymore" move.

2432318_o.gif

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

this is a very veiled attempt to throw shots and slowly make this a Kobe thread

Noted.

BTW how is AI not a generational talent
  • DaBull
    Options
    ^LOL nah not this time
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ the last 2 pages of this thread being about the significance of pump fakes
  • MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er
    2) He has not lost A step...he has lost a COUPLE of steps

? yaself if you dont recognize the comedy that is the Dwade 'im too slow to get around you so lemme try this pump fake even tho i dont even shoot jumpers anymore" move.

2432318_o.gif

he was doing that pumpfake before he "lost a step" a lot of people were doing it so they can get to the line. that's how cats were getting their points . Are y'all really trying to take that open court discussion and run with it ?