Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    I understand that i may have an unpopular viewpoint but i don't care, i have not been brainwashed into thinking that we must all be sweet to each other. You are allowed to be a racist and you should not be forced to compromise yourself. if i pay for something i want it done following my prescriptions and if you don't like it don't take my money. The nurse is just looking for a pay day she has not been harmed by this man's request

Shut the ? up broke ass ? ..........

You or the crakkker involved don't have enough money to pay for the costs of delivering a child without public assistance........

You are allowed to be as stupid as you like..........

However......

There are laws in place for ignorant ? like yourself and the crakkker...................

? i am a landlord of many fully owned houses, i am far from broke i also don't punch a clock and no one tells me what the ? to do.

so you don't rent to whites then i assume

cuz it's within your rights to defy laws that say you can't discriminate right

My best tenants are white. i rent to whoever will pay and whoever pays me will get what is in our contract. i respect my tenants wishes, like all hospital should respect their paitents wishes
  • zombie
    Options
    I understand that i may have an unpopular viewpoint but i don't care, i have not been brainwashed into thinking that we must all be sweet to each other. You are allowed to be a racist and you should not be forced to compromise yourself. if i pay for something i want it done following my prescriptions and if you don't like it don't take my money. The nurse is just looking for a pay day she has not been harmed by this man's request

You or the crakkker involved don't have enough money to pay for the costs of delivering a child without public assistance........

However......

There are laws in place for ignorant ? like yourself and the crakkker...................

? i am a landlord of many fully owned houses, i am far from broke i also don't punch a clock and no one tells me what the ? to do.

I should be able to discriminate but i don't. i still could cause it's hard to catch housing discrimination.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if you tenants wished they could deal with a white landlord? Would you send a whitey to go collect the rent?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

However......

My best tenants are white. i rent to whoever will pay and whoever pays me will get what is in our contract. i respect my tenants wishes, like all hospital should respect their paitents wishes

Fool ass ? ......

If you on it like "I dont want white folks touching my kids"..............

Why you taking their money and "respecting their wishes"..........

? you and the crakkkers that own you...........

• zombie
    Options
    What if you tenants wished they could deal with a white landlord? Would you send a whitey to go collect the rent?

They will have to pay extra but sure i would have no problem with that as long as i get my ? money i do what i am supposed to do.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

? , I would.. money is money.. at the end of the day, the rent money goes to me..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhhh..you're supposed to say ? no! Deal with it or go live under a bridge!

smh..disgust.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all cool and dandy until someone tell them to get their ? ass out their store. Then they going to want t tear up the place.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I got to the hospital I only ask for the finest of white nurses.. Boss!
  • zombie
    Options

However......

Fool ass ? ......

If you on it like "I dont want white folks touching my kids"..............

Why you taking their money and "respecting their wishes"..........

? you and the crakkkers that own you...........

Fool, they pay me i don't attend to them it's not an equal relationship i get more than i give by far you pay me my money on time and it's cool. i don't have to work i chill all day collect my money at the end of the month and maybe once a year i pay someone to check all the plumbing in my homes. for the most part that's all i do.
  • zombie
    Options

However......

I should be able to discriminate but i don't. i still could cause it's hard to catch housing discrimination.

it's actually not that hard

but what's keeping you from doing so?

Actually it is hard when i put a new house up for sale or rent you don't know why i am rejecting you.
  • zombie
    Options
    When I got to the hospital I only ask for the finest of white nurses.. Boss!

And i support your right to be able to do that.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't kick the baby out.
    Can't have a nurse fight the father while tending to the baby.

Don't really see the big deal here.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    LOL......

@ your stupid ass "respecting the wishes" of white folks who dont want to have "blacks" enter their residence after plumbing problems..........

Again @ you "respecting the wishes of white folks" that will not let your black ass on their rental property to inspect damage............
  • zombie
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL......

@ your stupid ass "respecting the wishes" of white folks who dont want to have "blacks" enter their residence after plumbing problems..........

Again @ you "respecting the wishes of white folks" that will not let your black ass on their rental property to inspect damage............

fool, it's my residence and they are paying to live there, there plumbing problem is my problem. ? they pay me. if i don't fix the plumbing they suffer.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Exactly.....

? ? ....
  • zombie
    Options
    Exactly.....

? ? ....

yo, duppy bat ? off

you no longer have anything to say
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all cool and dandy until someone tell them to get their ? ass out their store. Then they going to want t tear up the place.

I leave and tell them to have a nice day and my ? be with you.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Exactly.....

? ? ....

yo, duppy bat ? off

Renters dont suffer when there is damage to the property........

Depending on the leasing agreement the owner is responsible for damages......

And if you "respected their wishes" of not allowing "blacks" in their residence.......

You would be the one who would "suffer"........

Crackkkers in question give a ? about that rental because they don't own it...........

And for the record.......

I don't believe that you own one single property............

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/aone415/GIFS/? .gif[/img]

All I have to say about Ajackson.

I never want to hear anything extremely left winged from you again.

And @ohhlaa
    I'm going to come to your place of employment and request that your girlfriend lick my ? , B. Patient is always right.

I hate when people complain about the problems that are going on in the world, but are the ones who continue said problems.

@ajackson17
    @ohhlaa
    @zombie
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/aone415/GIFS/? .gif[/img]

All I have to say about Ajackson.

I never want to hear anything extremely left winged from you again.

And @ohhlaa
    I'm going to come to your place of employment and request that your girlfriend lick my ? , B. Patient is always right.

I hate when people complain about the problems that are going on in the world, but are the ones who continue said problems.

@ajackson17
    @ohhlaa
    @zombie

I expect no love from outsiders so white people not liking me is no problem for me in fact I like their hatred it has ony proven to be the fuel for my fire.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will talk all the left talk I want fool. Now if you think I'm a ? problem than that's too ? bad ? . Get the hell out of here.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Exactly.....

? ? ....

yo, duppy bat ? off

WTF is a duppy bat?
    tumblr_m29ozq9wOR1qhj4zv.gif
  • DMTxTHC