SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this ? being a night nurse...after yesterdays revelation its safe to say he works in pediatrics.
    pAEHTX2ZK656K.jpg

Massage Therapist surrounded by hoes giving me love>>>>>

Try again,b

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    U smart dumb ? , im pretty sure no one actually believes ur a ? , u pretty much said all that needed to be said when u stated that if u were there would be a mugshot instead of a pic of u in ur room.

There's no reason this thread shouldve did more than 200 replies, but being the ? psuedo intellectual u are, u ? up and entertained it gettin trolled into oblivion....and now as a result of it....you're going into the FOF to be perpetually remembered by the IC as a ? /? even if its true or not....sad.

Mods, please FOF this kid, thread was funny enuff and did enuff replies to be admitted...thx in advance.

? after you said that suspect ? /? ? in the What you doing thread you should be the last one to talk..ol Reading rainbow ass ? ..

And for christ sakes b,get that creepy ass avi outta here

Don't nobody wanna see your ? ass uncle
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U smart dumb ? , im pretty sure no one actually believes ur a ? , u pretty much said all that needed to be said when u stated that if u were there would be a mugshot instead of a pic of u in ur room.

There's no reason this thread shouldve did more than 200 replies, but being the ? psuedo intellectual u are, u ? up and entertained it gettin trolled into oblivion....and now as a result of it....you're going into the FOF to be perpetually remembered by the IC as a ? /? even if its true or not....sad.

Mods, please FOF this kid, thread was funny enuff and did enuff replies to be admitted...thx in advance.

? after you said that suspect ? /? ? in the What you doing thread you should be the last one to talk..ol Reading rainbow ass ? ..

And for christ sakes b,get that creepy ass avi outta here

Don't nobody wanna see your ? ass uncle

I finally got done reading this entire thread, you were trolled historically but that happens to the best of us.

Continuing to stay in here arguing though, is not wise....just sayin.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Surrounded by hoes who give him love, yet he still chooses to ? children.

KXVEjWD.png
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lmao Kai brings up a valid question...so plz dont lie and say that ur some sort of female masseuse, we all know that a paying customer is paying customer and u have no say so in the matter.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    sometimes being quiet and not responding is better action to take
    Co sign, every time that ? replies it equates to
    geniewarning.gif
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lying or silence here would all but confirm that he is ? children.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ this ? giving "happy endings".............

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn.

? got Kimikko, of all people, telling him to stop responding.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supreme is at McDonalds eating a happy meal in the play area.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao Kai brings up a valid question...so plz dont lie and say that ur some sort of female masseuse, we all know that a paying customer is paying customer and u have no say so in the matter.

Prolly would have been better if you'd hit the lol instead. IJS
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troll-lol-lol-lol-ed into oblivion.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus. The ethers are nonstop
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Probably would've ? Marley if Marley were around 20 years younger.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn at this thread...The IC >>
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    That ? bugged me with all that chakra/chi/energies/whateverthefuck talk anyway, stole Marley's whole style...

Word. Poorly executed though.....

Self proclaimed peaceful, "spiritual" brother who:

-was easily offended
    -seems awfully ? and mad
    -goes 12 pages deep into explaining and/or defending himself......on the IC
    -talks about gods & deities and then calls females b****** and Moreno a hoe.

Didn't add up.

Plus I tried speaking to him in "spiritual" and he didn't understand. Dead giveaway!

@Empress_

I'm saying tho..You see surrounded me by wolves calling me these deplorable things and you expect me not to defend myself?I'm ? ? but these ? you co sign are saying I'm duct taping kids and throwing them in the trunk...Making disgusting jokes about ? and ? and you gonna sit there and not address that after what we spoke about? smh

Life isn't all war but it isn't all peace..Positive and Negative form balancement..IC or not,nobody deserves to be labeled no ? /molestor without merit or evidence..People hide their ill mentalies by saying "Oh its just jokes"..This type of ? ain't no joke to me

Speaking in spiritual? -_-...No sweetie it is you who doesn't overstand..Go ahead and try to tear me down with the rest of the animals..I saw thru you a long time ago
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    No one is trying to do anything to you sweetie, certainly not Marley. You're the one allowing them.

I cosigned this "exposure"? Stop that.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is dumb as ?

? historical
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Bruh, you allowed yourself to be trolled to the point you in your're feelings....

If you know for a fact that you are none of the things that you are being called, why in the ? are you explaining yourself and getting upset at a bunch of avatars on the IC?

DO ANY OF THESE ? PAY YO BILLS?

Peeps saw a weakness and ran wid it....and now, cause of your reaction, you will be forever called The Grim ? ...

What would have happened if you had just lol'd....and said I'll be that, cause you IC ? opinions really matter in my RL?

Nothing, cause we would have got bored seeing that you gave no ? ...

People who don't understand when they are being trolled are hilarious... You made yourself look suspect by caring what these ? think of you...these ? that don't pay yo bills or even assist in you getting ? in RL...lol
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Troll-lol-lol-lol-ed into oblivion.

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    No one is trying to do anything to you sweetie, certainly not Marley. You're the one allowing them.

I cosigned this "exposure"? Stop that.

@Empress_

Thats what I thought...Go ahead and sit there and chant mantras in the comfort of your lil home

You ain't never had Feds coming at you because you wish to live unplugged from the matrix

My partner got falsely accused of robbing a bank and shackled from head to toe and dragged until his feet bled

For kemet...Its people locked up 80 feet under ground because of these same kind of false accusations made in this thread

And for you of all people to come in here and add fuel to the fire instead of saying Naw I spoke to that brotha,he ain't like that,he ain't no ? ...Shows me who you are

LOL@ talking spiritual..You ain't never been presecuted for righteousness name sake..You just a incense lighting wannabe

Fall back with that...

This discussion has been closed.