wayne hit us with a double entendre

Mr__Satan_and_Teena__by_dannysulca.jpg

tumblr_m8cw4lMwaz1ryrpaxo1_500.jpg
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol clearly i am not a fan of the skateboard b 2013 lil tunechi but come on son stop it lol

t/s:im not saying its illiminati but i still have the helmet made out of foil on my head to protect me from the aliens

what a waste of the IC's servers this thread is

This thread is a logical look at a lyric from Lil Wayne. This is not about any sort of conspiracy theories. This is solely about Lil Wayne creating an illusion that something extremely negative is positive.
    What about that line is negative?

Your reply to it is what's bad about it, and that's my problem with it. Some people reply to the lyric the same way you do. Satan is like ? , there's nothing good about him. Satan is not good in any context, so using him to show something positive is wrong, and it goes against logic. Wayne is using Satan, the historical symbol for evil, as a symbol of extreme love and attraction, this is why the lyric is wrong.

Just think about how you would feel if a woman told you that she, "loves you the way she loves Satan". Just think about that. Imagine if you were in bed, and a woman said, "you giving it to me like Satan, just the way I love it". None of that would make sense. The only way those situations would make sense is if you were evil.
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

Nope!! In the music video when he says the line he has horns on his head. Take a look. He was talking about Satan from the bible and nobody else.

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lil-Wayne-Love-Me-1.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lost a few good ? , met some more bad ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol clearly i am not a fan of the skateboard b 2013 lil tunechi but come on son stop it lol

t/s:im not saying its illiminati but i still have the helmet made out of foil on my head to protect me from the aliens

This thread is a logical look at a lyric from Lil Wayne. This is not about any sort of conspiracy theories. This is solely about Lil Wayne creating an illusion that something extremely negative is positive.
    What about that line is negative?

Your reply to it is what's bad about it, and that's my problem with it. Some people reply to the lyric the same way you do. Satan is like ? , there's nothing good about him. Satan is not good in any context, so using him to show something positive is wrong, and it goes against logic. Wayne is using Satan, the historical symbol for evil, as a symbol of extreme love and attraction, this is why the lyric is wrong.

Just think about how you would feel if a woman told you that she, "loves you the way she loves Satan". Just think about that. Imagine if you were in bed, and a woman said, "you giving it to me like Satan, just the way I love it". None of that would make sense. The only way those situations would make sense is if you were evil.

What's negative about "satan" and who said it's the historical symbol for evil? I hope you aren't talking about that Christian bible, whose g-d who kicked its creation out of paradise for nothing, drowned almost every human to death, turned people into salt, killed an entire country's generation of first borns, and encourages slavery, ? , and murder.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"These hoes love me like satan
    beat the ? up like Goku
    attitude like Vegeta
    trill dude like Piccolo
    These hoes love my dragon ? !"
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope!! In the music video when he says the line he has horns on his head. Take a look. He was talking about Satan from the bible and nobody else.

You're on to something here...

tunechi is spelled with 6 letters = 666, the sign of the devil, & satan is another name for the devil

1338951056807.gif

#killumanati
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    surprised the bible thumpers havent came in here and started posting fairy tale scriptures
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? Wayne for saying that period tho. Will not support him ever.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew you would be posting in here. You can't stay away from Tunechi.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IANAHB2 March 26th
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wats stuid is u have kids screaming and yelling illuminati and then label themselves concious or they know the truth
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Triple entendre bruh... Undertaker, who is nicknamed the Lord of Darkness (Satan) in the WWF, was first managed by Brother "Love".

90374be9_mind_blown.gif
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm shock value duh???
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smash on 18
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is just wack! Nothing he says surprises me anymore
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? love satan
    The thread starter hatin
    Future is haitian
    The broncos got peyton
    Wayne is on probation

aye dat was straight off the top boi!

#FFOE hall of fame comin soon like lebrons (2nd) ring

This guy finally made a funny comment.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off-topic.
    Lemme break down religion to some of ya, just in general.

? = Good
    Devil = Evil

That's pretty much it. Do i believe in religion? No. Do i think religion is bad? Yes and no. I think religion was supposed to be something for people do believe in, especially at a time where there basically were no laws. People had to have something to believe in and fear in order to act morally and with ethics. That is why some of the most ruthless people in the world preach the most about religion. They need something to guide them through life maybe cuz their parents didn't. That's also why it was easier for like the romans for example to have sex with children. Does it still happen? Of course, but probably not as much as it would have otherwise.

The bad part is that there's way too many extremists who have the wrong idea of what religion is. It's like a rap lyric, ask 10 people what someone like Jay-Z or Nas meant in a line and i bet you you'll at least get 4 different answers. Then those thoughts keeps passing down the generational line and end up in war over who knows ? the most or who knows more about religion.

That's basically what we have in society now.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    ? = Good
    Devil = Evil
    charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif
  • CirocObama
    edited March 2013
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    ? = Good
    Devil = Evil
    charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Okay my bad, ? is some ? up there with a Lakers jersey on and a slurpee watching us, right?

If you in line with the ? tell him to text me back, you know he got my number.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Holla at me when somebody not named "g-d" sends a bear to ? a group of children or allows a man's entire family to get killed, only to admonish him for not being omnipotent.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Not that any of the ? in the bible ever really happened.
  • CirocObama
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Holla at me when somebody not named "g-d" sends a bear to ? a group of children or allows a man's entire family to get killed, only to admonish him for not being omnipotent.

Uhh, WTF? What's your point? I'm saying the devil is just like a metaphor (or whatver you call it) for the evil in the world and in the human nature which is what religion basically tell us. If you keep doing evil things you're going to hell where the devil dwells, basically.

What, you think the devil is some naked red ? with horns pulling vodoo moves on people and ? ? C'mon, get real. What makes people evil are experiences, mental health, thought process, the way we feel, greed, insecurity, revenge and/or things like that all of which are created by humans in some way, shape or form.

I don't expect people here to agree with me even though i promise you what i'm telling yall is real. Some of you ? have basically grown up with the way of religion so yall dont know any better. Which again brings me back to my point about how humans are shaped by things we see and hear growing up, just for example. So if you become good/bad doesnt have anything to do with a devil or a ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cokehead ? runnin' out of ideas and need some shock value, dat's bout it. oh and yuh the video is satanic as hell.