The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Another point I wanna make is Goku is

magical in nature . Ki energy is straight mysticism and superman is weak against magic . So yes Goku is more

powerful than Superman. How ? just conveniently forget that in a series centered around acquiring magical ?

to raise a magical dragon and make wishes is beyond me .

1. KI is not magic... its concentrated kinetic and potential energy

2. Superman is not "weak" against magic... his vulnerability to magic is the same as Batman's or any human being

3. Just because someone is using magic that doesn't make them more powerful than Superman seeing as how many villains he's defeated who use Magic as their main weapon
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another point I wanna make is Goku is

magical in nature . Ki energy is straight mysticism and superman is weak against magic . So yes Goku is more

powerful than Superman. How ? just conveniently forget that in a series centered around acquiring magical ?

1. KI is not magic... its concentrated kinetic and potential energy

2. Superman is not "weak" against magic... his vulnerability to magic is the same as Batman's or any human being

3. Just because someone is using magic that doesn't make them more powerful than Superman seeing as how many villains he's defeated who use Magic as their main weapon

KI in dragon ball is not defined as kinetic energy . Ki or Chi is the same thing as it is in our universe , its basically life force which is mystical in nature .

Superman has only beaten magic based opponents by outsmarting them not by physical strength and he wouldn't be able to out smart Goku .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1m7RZgy05I

looked like he was getting handled to me . Had to switch opponents with batman again Goku would beat superman

In a one on one fight
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I wonder why Goten or Trunks didn't have tails at birth..... ? I mean Gohan got one and Trunks was Vegeta's first born.... was that ever explained ??

Plot Hole. AT is a ? writer.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    So what I'm gathering from the DBZ:Battle of Gods is they will establish Goku is more powerful than Superman

No, it won't.

So Goku becoming a ? and Fighting the ? of Destruction(Bills) who destroys planets at a whim in Outerspace won't make him stronger than Super Man word FOH

You ? don't even know about DB as whole.

A bunch of folks who watches funimation version of it and feel like y'all have an educated opinion on it.

Goku will never body Supez. Supez is too much for duke.

No, DB characters are faster than a speed of light.

Supez is 8x faster than that.

But he is Goku can move faster than the speed of light via instant transmission also with this new development of

him becoming a legit deity
    even tho its only for a finite time
    . Another point I wanna make is Goku is

Wonder Woman will body SSJ Vegito.

What make you think Goku is having a chance against Supez.

You ? need to read comics instead of watching cartoons

For reliable source
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    So what I'm gathering from the DBZ:Battle of Gods is they will establish Goku is more powerful than Superman

No, it won't.

So Goku becoming a ? and Fighting the ? of Destruction(Bills) who destroys planets at a whim in Outerspace won't make him stronger than Super Man word FOH

A bunch of folks who watches funimation version of it and feel like y'all have an educated opinion on it.

But he is Goku can move faster than the speed of light via instant transmission also with this new development of

For reliable source

Superman is so inconsistently written its ridiculous , There's like 6 or 7 different Versions of Superman all of them

with different powers and different level of powers . There's only 1 version of goku , written by 1 person. Talking

about a reliable source are you ? kidding . Any way just the fact Goku is a legit deity, can fight better and uses

magic are reasons why he would beat super man simple as that .
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As originally conceived and presented in his early stories, Superman's powers were relatively limited, consisting of superhuman strength that allowed him to lift a car over his head, run at amazing speeds and leap one-eighth of a mile, as well as an incredibly dense body structure that could be pierced by nothing less than an exploding artillery shell.[109] Siegel and Shuster compared his strength and leaping abilities to an ant and a grasshopper.[110] When making the cartoons, the Fleischer Brothers found it difficult to keep animating him leaping and requested to DC to change his ability to flying; this was an especially convenient concept for short films, which would have otherwise had to waste precious running time moving earthbound Clark Kent from place to place.[111] Writers gradually increased his powers to larger extents during the Silver Age, in which Superman could fly to other worlds and galaxies and even across universes with relative ease
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Another great Kaioken moment from my fav DBZ movie The World's Strongest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFBHvg04-Y

Kaioken was that ? !!!
  • ohhhla
    Options

No, it won't.

For reliable source

Superman is so inconsistently written its ridiculous , There's like 6 or 7 different Versions of Superman all of them

with different powers and different level of powers . There's only 1 version of goku , written by 1 person. Talking

about a reliable source are you ? kidding . Any way just the fact Goku is a legit deity, can fight better and uses

Son, the ? isn't even canon.

Even if it is. Superman is bodying everybody with ease.

EASE.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder why Goten or Trunks didn't have tails at birth..... ? I mean Gohan got one and Trunks was Vegeta's first born.... was that ever explained ??

They probably just had the tails cut off at birth. Why would they bother letting them keep them for any amount of time knowing what the results would be?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o6_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o2_r1_500.gif

Crazy how that rivalry continued from generation after generation.

It was kind of a tearjerker at the end of DBZ the way their families grew apart from each other. goku jr and vegeta jr didn't even know each other.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    dbz not ending after the frieza saga like it was supposed too caused so many plot holes

? that. looking back, who would honestly want DBZ to end after the frieza saga?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o6_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_matb3d1Dbe1r72ht7o2_r1_500.gif

Crazy how that rivalry continued from generation after generation.

It was kind of a tearjerker at the end of DBZ the way their families grew apart from each other. goku jr and vegeta jr didn't even know each other.

Think you meant GT cause those 2 didn't show up in DBZ.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, it won't.

For reliable source

Son, the ? isn't even canon.

Even if it is. Superman is bodying everybody with ease.

EASE.

What's your basis for saying all this?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish they'd continue this ?
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They probably just had the tails cut off at birth. Why would they bother letting them keep them for any amount of time knowing what the results would be?

The moon was blown up by piccolo... There is no moon in dbz.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The moon was blown up by piccolo... There is no moon in dbz.

Apparently moons grow back since Roshi had already blown it up once. lol

Still, there was no good to be had from them keeping the tail whereas a tail would make it harder for them to fit in on Earth. Not to mention that adventures on different worlds some of which having moons is not unheard of with the Z cast.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Once they got rid of the tails they can't turn into the Great Ape, I think that's what I read anyway.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broly was that dude. Homie was fighting 5 people at the same time and had Vegeta in the corner shook on some "We can't beat him hes too raw" type ? .

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super saiyan ? leak top left corner
    r3Eripu.jpg

Yea I know it sucks that's actually it.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    so SSJG Goku looks like early Vegeta?

VegetaMiscolored2.jpg

Oh ? ! Vegeta hit the form before Goku! Vegeta gets a W!
  • infamous114
    Options
    ? looks lame...Super Saiyan 4>>>
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks lame...Super Saiyan 4>>>

co sign, minus the leather pants of course.