Classic IC: Who remembers I heart Cali epic exposure?

Options

Comments

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ? 's soul got snatched when Cali got exposed. He was caping throughout the exposure only for 2 years later pictures of nut on her face from another IC poster to surface.

And the ? was bad. Yall must have forgot the emails Choice was sending to her daughter's principal. Duke had her tax return, social security, everything. Shorty was like 27 years old with a total income of $8000 or some ? .
    she was scammin dudes out there money too . she a regular con artist
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagin how disgust her body looks years later today! Ewww
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Some of you have faulty memory. This happened back in 08/09 and I actively posted after the fact up to a year or so ago when I got married.

That's cool. Rex likes it when a ? marries his bottom ? , when times get bad he can always send your punk ass to get his money.
    I have a million and one things to do besides worry about what some of these dusty niggerbitches say about yours truly.

Namely sell some ? .
    No I don't have Paypal and even if I did, muhfucka cool on that.

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to the IC and damn so can't pass that mendacious fuckery on to ole Rex. You have hoin under your belt and just like a fiend never stops being a fiend, or an alcoholic never stops bein' an alcoholic, you'll never stop being a hoe. Under the right circumstances and for the right dollar amount, you're selling that ass, so quit playing. You're just so happen not to be hoin full time, you're a "hoe emeritus".

And p.s. That doggy pic of me is the biznazz. Loves it.

The one of you in punk ass SC ? is better, sexy without being raunchy and trite. It would have been the "biznazz," if you had on a Cal jersey.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post them pics bruh

Money bet that net-stalkin drag queen @BillyPoncho got em..
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought she was a pretty cool poster

cause I never seen her really get into it with anybody

so I never really understood why mofos on here ever had problems with her

I mean ? , once you got the nudes I'd have figured she'd be the most popular chick on here

or maybe some of these ? are just fronting like they had issues with shorty

when all they really wanted to do was put a bid in :shrugs
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought she was a pretty cool poster

cause I never seen her really get into it with anybody

so I never really understood why mofos on here ever had problems with her

I mean ? , once you got the nudes I'd have figured she'd be the most popular chick on here

or maybe some of these ? are just fronting like they had issues with shorty

when all they really wanted to do was put a bid in :shrugs

^^^^^^
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blak wasnt posting back before cali got exposed, her posting was completely different than the "indifferent" approach she takes today.

I mean after you act one way, then get exposed as a web cam ? that makes less than 10k a year and conning these cybernerds into paying bills...thats probably one of the only ways you can act if you are going to stick around.

Anyone remember Simplyspeaking and what happened after she got exposed? Thats the other option.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blak wasnt posting back before cali got exposed, her posting was completely different than the "indifferent" approach she takes today.

I mean after you act one way, then get exposed as a web cam ? that makes less than 10k a year and conning these cybernerds into paying bills...thats probably one of the only ways you can act if you are going to stick around.

Anyone remember Simplyspeaking and what happened after she got exposed? Thats the other option.

Lmao simplyspeaking never posted again after her pictures dropped. Shorty used to act like she was a straight dime too. These cats need to do their knowledge b. Revisionist history is crazy.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sound like Uncle Drew telling old tales of what used to be

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait what simplyspeaking pics are y'all talkin about?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just know that after simplyspeakings pics dropped she never put down another post.

Ended up being some fat sloppy nasty broad with baby dreads.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

<---been on the IC since '05

I starting posting heavy around late '08

I was here when all that ? with Cali dropped

Smokeurobinson was in here talking about wrapping blankets around shorty arms and ? LOL

so trust..........most ? back then didn't have no issues/nor were even brave enough to speak to shorty until after her exposure

then all of a sudden them pics dropped and every frail no-name ass ? was talking brolic

these new posters are way too comfortable since a few particular posters left this board
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Somebody wified that?

*Dead*

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Somebody wified that?

*Dead*

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just know that after simplyspeakings pics dropped she never put down another post.

Ended up being some fat sloppy nasty broad with baby dreads.

lol @ someone calling her simplyeating
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i miss i heart cali
    she was cool
    even tho a ? told her she was stickin directv remotes in her ?
    she was still cool as ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her body saggy as ?

Woat tummy
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Lmao simplyspeaking never posted again after her pictures dropped. Shorty used to act like she was a straight dime too. These cats need to do their knowledge b. Revisionist history is crazy.

? were still in simply speaking inbox after her exposure.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember. Me personally, I dont care how immature it is, or how 'cool' the chick is: a chick gets exposed as a pay ? , with a face full o nut all on the net, she gets clowned quarterly. Period....PERIOD Lol

Yes we seen ? before. Yes this is immature... Dont-care. It ant even personal, its just the rules.

How you simp/cape for a chick that the next man smutted out!? smh

*right clicks, saves all pics*
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lurked hard than a ? backed then and I remember them ? and that exposé.... exposure