The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Art-illery wrote: »
    I hope Broner knows that destroying legal tender is a federal offense. He's snitching on himself. At least when Floyd burned that bill, they said it was fake (or some ? like that). He could've put that money in his kids' trust fund, but he's blowin it like a lil' dope boy ? . Smh... He think he's Floyd pt. 2, but he's gonna find out quick that ? don't like sequels from classics. They rarely work.

Lol this ? hit us with a paraphrased Scream movie line..
  • Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Broner knows that destroying legal tender is a federal offense. He's snitching on himself. At least when Floyd burned that bill, they said it was fake (or some ? like that). He could've put that money in his kids' trust fund, but he's blowin it like a lil' dope boy ? . Smh... He think he's Floyd pt. 2, but he's gonna find out quick that ? don't like sequels from classics. They rarely work.

Lol this ? hit us with a paraphrased Scream movie line..

LOL! The funny part about that is that I don't think I've even seen that movie! But anyway, Broner is a talented kid, but he's a ? . I'm gonna watch his fights, but I'm not gonna be surprised when he falls from grace. No ill will towards the ? .

• Art-illery
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Anyone remember this.. this ? put fear in women in the sport.. laila copped more pleas than CJ has professional teams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h-hmcnlmrQ
    The chick vonda is from cleveland....in yet another L...for us

Yeah... That was the worst knockout in women's boxing history. Anne Wolfe was crazy, but I think she was roidin her ass off. You can't find too many women with NATURAL arms like this:

tumblr_ljoi33nesh1qdzpg2.jpg

But yeah, where is that ? Kirkland? Last tine I heard from him was when he injured his shoulder or some ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Broner just turnt up... Young hood ? wit money and ? and a lot of followers in his entourage. No need for you ? hating on him though, talking bout (I wish he lose", "cant wait til he lose", "he a clown", "he shouldn't be doing this or that", "Please knock him out"). Damn yall sound boxed in. Let loose and live a little you ? robots. Its a free country let that ? live his life not yall boring ass computer comment typing ones... If that ? want to eat stripper ass all week and wipe his ass with $100 dollar bills than that's his prerogative.

? we want to root for the dude because real fans see his potential. but when he does dumb ? , hes just another ? headed toward the "woulda, coulda, shoulda afterlife".

we want that next elite champion to root for that will keep the sport alive. Broner is a prospect that does dumb ? .

look deep into what people are saying..its not as surface as we want him to lose just because. its more because maybe he will learn his lesson.

so fukk what you call a boring life, ? we just matured. an lets not use his age as a reason he acts like that. he has followers and his dad an ? around him. they should educate him on proper manhood and public view behavior. i would be embarrassed if my son came out cooning saying ? repeatedly outside of our cultural circle.

his kids is watching this ? ...watching him act like that. he reminds me of those ? the dude in ATL keeps hitting with the stungun.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seem like every time kirkland on tha verge of a big fight something happens
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broner ain't bout that money...real ? just don't WASTE dough. Down the toilet? Really.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seem like every time kirkland on tha verge of a big fight something happens

yes, stupidity.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I don't know about y'all but it ? enrages me when i watch a fight and a fighter is not taking what is there to take..

You can clearly see the man on the otherside.. not protecting the body.. or not having any fight in him.. yet the other ? is sparring.. ? ?
  • Art-illery
    Options
    Mia st john ws sexy af I use to watch some of here fights

Thanks to the plastic surgery, she still is:

BFxJQVPCIAEIiVl.jpg:large

I'd knock the dust off that.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Wonder what she doin now days
  • Art-illery
    Options
    Wonder what she doin now days

She's gettin ready for a fight against a Columbian-born Norwegian boxer names Cecilia Braekhus. Cecilia is one of the top female boxers in the world. The call the fight between Cecilia and this New Mexican boxer named Holly Holm the women's version of Mayweather and Pacquiao. I'm (unfortunately) livin in New Mexico for school, and Holly is a big name in Albuquerque. But she'll never leave that city to fight in a different place. Cecilia has been callin her out for a minute now. Here's a pic of Cecilia (she's fine too):

4100226630-wba-wbc-wbo-female-welterweight-champion-cecilia-braekhus-trains-helsinki.jpg

• playmaker88
    Options
    Mia st john is a ? ..
    I thought she retired... ni that farewell fight..
  • Art-illery
    Options
    Mia st john is a ? ..
    I thought she retired... ni that farewell fight..

Unfortunately, these promotional companies are still paying her to fight. Mia isn't the greatest boxer in the world, but she proved the age old rule of "sex selling" in business. Back when everyone thought female boxing was bull-dyked out, she did that Playboy spread and changed the game. I listened to a recent radio interview that she had, and she basically said "I stop fighting when the phone stops ringing." She's in it for the money now... But Mia would make more off the sex tape! At least Cecilia got some pretty good boxing skills. No knockout power, but impressive boxing skills.

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hate?.....how do you define that?....would stuff you're face in a strippers ? ?...if it wasn't Broener who did it what you respect that man?.....would you blow stacks knowing you have 5 kids at 22?...I have no problem with this dude playing the villian role...but theres a difference between that and being reckless....and if you can't see it....ya got ya cape on too tight....I hope this ? flourishes....but at the same time he's treading a dangerous path....lol @ hatin on Broener everybody on this board was seeing he was the next big thing since last year....foh

Look, dont be mad at this ? cuz you never had enough money to kick it at at strip joint... 5 kids at 22, annnnnnnnnnn-duh... ? got more money than you and probably flushed your paycheck down his toilet.

I wish him well (but) I hope he flourishes (but) But but but... Shut the ? up

I didnt read all the comments.. i could careless fam.. keep talkin though :!!

Either way ? went back and retracted statements... ? you care, said I was feminine, and capin...

If you aint read all the comments why the ? you think you can talk ? about me calling the haters, haters.
    Stay out of grown folks business, lol

What do I have to be mad about son?.....I'm doing very well and don't have to live my life through this ? like you.....I really hope u don't have a son......that kid is gonna be ? up in life if u think this ? is "swag"
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

? we want to root for the dude because real fans see his potential. but when he does dumb ? , hes just another ? headed toward the "woulda, coulda, shoulda afterlife".

we want that next elite champion to root for that will keep the sport alive. Broner is a prospect that does dumb ? .

look deep into what people are saying..its not as surface as we want him to lose just because. its more because maybe he will learn his lesson.

so fukk what you call a boring life, ? we just matured. an lets not use his age as a reason he acts like that. he has followers and his dad an ? around him. they should educate him on proper manhood and public view behavior. i would be embarrassed if my son came out cooning saying ? repeatedly outside of our cultural circle.

his kids is watching this ? ...watching him act like that. he reminds me of those ? the dude in ATL keeps hitting with the stungun.

"We want we want"... Who gives a ? what you want?

? always say they matured as an excuse for their depression when there life is boring as ? . Maybe if yall would be yourselves and not live by everybody elses guidlines on how you are supposed to be you might find life more fulfilling.
    ? age and environment he grew up in are major factors in how he acts so I dont know why yall keep saying him being young is not apart of the reason he doing dumb ? . I'm from Ohio so I know how Cincinnati is. Why the ? yall always trying to put motherfuckas in a box. let that ? do his thang, ? ...

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What do I have to be mad about son?.....I'm doing very well and don't have to live my life through this ? like you.....I really hope u don't have a son......that kid is gonna be ? up in life if u think this ? is "swag"

All your comments have anger. Your attacking me personally here. Saying my child will be ? up because I'm not a robot thinker or a follower of general society memes. Not once did I ever say the ? Broner does is ok. You ? just think I think that because I chose not to participate in the bashing... Yall comprehension lacking...

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone remember this.. this ? put fear in women in the sport.. laila copped more pleas than CJ has professional teams

Yeah... That was the worst knockout in women's boxing history. Anne Wolfe was crazy, but I think she was roidin her ass off. You can't find too many women with NATURAL arms like this:

But yeah, where is that ? Kirkland? Last tine I heard from him was when he injured his shoulder or some ? .

SMASH !!!
  • Art-illery
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

SMASH !!!

LOL... Stop playin ? ! Make sure SHE wears a condom!

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn its hard to keep up wit this thread smh
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to @perspective.

Most of these ? are broke lames who want every young boxer to act 45.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    I know its a shot in hell but imaginebif paulie upset broner lol
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Shout out to @perspective.

Most of these ? are broke lames who want every young boxer to act 45.

he can't just act normal? lol there are ways to act that aren't either extreme
    personally i think what hes doing is ok, he'll just end up like all the other ? type boxers when they retire....broke

but as a boxer hes progressin pretty coo, just needs to step up the competition just a little more
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so abraham took a beating against stieglitz...fight had to be stopped after the 3rd rd cause his eye was swollen
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Damn he should retire