Life's Cruel Little Joke

Options

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it is true about men getting finer with age, my husband looks better now imo than when i met him. this only applies if you were fine to begin with tho, if not, men get flabby and sick looking way sooner than women. we just don't care about y'all looks much

also that women's aging rate has to be based on white women, they age terribly.

This!! Prime example is skp78 or whatever his name is.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    idk bout this. I see plenty of black women in their 40s and 50s that are fit even with kids. Maybe yall were chasing fat chicks all along.

Whether or they're fit is immaterial. The fact of the matter is that a dude that's a chief surgeon at a hospital, senior partner at a lawyer,senior v.p. at an accounting firm etc. isn't checking for quadragenarians and quinquagenarians. The fact is men in these high powered positions have options and those options include being able to pull hotter, tighter, firmer, and younger chicks.

youre a little extreme with the examples...cats with those kinda jobs are few are far between....

but your premise is 100% truth tho...im almost 40 and i can attest to this...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? know it's a date on the ? that's why they try to catch us before their carriage turns back into a pumkin
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are plenty of avg looking chicks w great jobs and no kids.

In an Iverson "practice," voice: "Average. We're talking about eventually making mid six, mid six, possibility 7 digit salaries. Why would I settle for AVERAGE?

Bc avg looks and good compatibility won't try to run off w half ur 6..mid 6 , and possible 7 figure salary.

A trophy will only sit on the shelf so long

Really, how are you quantifying that? Anyway regardless of looks will try to get you for half your ? , especially if there's pre-nup involved.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Herschel_WalkerPhoto.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQfDCZ9BvA

For those who don't know that's former NFL running back and probably Hall of Famer, Herschel Walker. Though the picture may be a few years old, the video is from September and we can still see that dude looks the same. I defy anybody on this board to tell that that even at 53, Walker could pull chicks in their 20's, probably their teens. Like I said in the initial post, age doesn't "do the fool," on us like it does females. Even if a chick does stay in shape, those ? her her ass if still going to fall down. Men are the human equivalent to wine and premium cigars, we better with age, (if cared for properly.)

nw01rtx5ei84i8.jpg?djet1p5k

That's Walker when he was in college. I daresay he's in better shape now than he was then. He's definitely more defined.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walker is the exception not the rule. At 53, men have to have money, the ? is not enough.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That trade really ? the Vikings. ? the Cowboys.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are a legendary warrior, feared throughout Westoros, yet you could not save your sister
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21-30 right now. I use to be so stuck on older men like 35-43. Then i tried a younger guy and it kinda opened my eyes. I like the energy and enthusiasm they have in general. I see why older women have "boytoys" or whatever you wanna call them. But 21 is pushing it, im not gonna lie. Id give it a shot though.

You're setting the bar too high.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    it is true about men getting finer with age, my husband looks better now imo than when i met him. this only applies if you were fine to begin with tho, if not, men get flabby and sick looking way sooner than women. we just don't care about y'all looks much

so you saying that some of us catch that steve francis?

unfortunately yes

Have you fallen off yet?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @this thread.

This is an idyllic synopsis of what COULD occur for a small percentage of men.

Reality says most will not have the money, looks or pipe game to pull fine young 20 somethings at an older age. And you WILL eventually get played by the ones who might give it a go.

This dude is hilarious.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol @this thread.

Reality says most will not have the money, looks or pipe game to pull fine young 20 somethings at an older age. And you WILL eventually get played by the ones who might give it a go.

This dude is hilarious.

So says the aging single mother.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. I'm 42 and my looks haven't gone downhill. My hairline isn't what it used to be and I've got some grey hairs but women still find me attractive. Also, I'm a light-skinned Black dude. I've noticed that White men age faster than Black men. White men (and women) get wrinkles in their 40s.

2. I agree with the basic thesis that women look their best in their late teens and early 20s. But there's another thing to note, women aren't attracted to men for their looks, Women are attracted to men for the things they have, or their possessions.

For example, a guy could be short, average looking and/or kinda dorky looking, but if he has a 7 figure salary, a nice car and his own house then women will find him attractive. It takes a few decades to get those things. It doesn't come overnight. So my point is that with men, it has very little to do with looks, it has more to do with everything else (job, car, living situation, etc.)

3. Women wear tight fitting clothing to accent their figure. Men don't dress like that in the first place so when our looks start to fade its a moot point. A woman with a 38-23-42 figure looks dope in a bikini or tight jeans. But when she gains 30 pounds she doesn't look that good anymore. A guy with a natural build looks good in a suit, but if he gains 30 pounds, he still looks good in a suit. Because suits don't accent your figure the way bikinis and tight jeans do.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's a lotta basic ? /surface level "game" getting kicked getting passed off as the ? particle in here.

"Get money women will love you"
    "Don't ? single mothers"

......really?
  • Kat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lol @this thread.

This dude is hilarious.

So says the bitter little man living with his parents.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol @this thread.

This dude is hilarious.

So says the bitter little man living with his parents.

but I'll move out in a few months... and you'll still be a single mom...

I'm okay with that..you can move wherever you like, you'll still be a bitter little man.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall need to just meet up and smash. Wild sexual tension between you two
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    idk bout this. I see plenty of black women in their 40s and 50s that are fit even with kids. Maybe yall were chasing fat chicks all along.

Whether or they're fit is immaterial. The fact of the matter is that a dude that's a chief surgeon at a hospital, senior partner at a lawyer,senior v.p. at an accounting firm etc. isn't checking for quadragenarians and quinquagenarians. The fact is men in these high powered positions have options and those options include being able to pull hotter, tighter, firmer, and younger chicks.

Dudes gonna chase young tail no matter they level of success. idk if you been noticing, but black females are occupying those positions in more quantities. You have females taking male positions and being lonely because they were too ambitious but that don't mean they sloppy.

True, but I don't think that's the point he's trying to get across.
  • deadeye
    Options
    21-30 right now. I use to be so stuck on older men like 35-43. Then i tried a younger guy and it kinda opened my eyes. I like the energy and enthusiasm they have in general. I see why older women have "boytoys" or whatever you wanna call them. But 21 is pushing it, im not gonna lie. Id give it a shot though.

@lighthearted26

How do you feel about overweight 46yr old men?
  • deadeye
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

This!! Prime example is skp78 or whatever his name is.

@taeboo

@skpjr78

What's the backstory here?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always giving these hoes too much power..
    ? always thinking they're at the mercy of these hoes opinions / preferences..

Focus on you. Focus on health. Focus on wealth.
    Then find what makes you happy besides, sex, money, and drugs; It's too easy to become a slave to those things..

And stop letting your ? be free. These hoes finesse because they know a ? will do anything to ? .
    Stop letting these hoes have their way so we can stop being excited about finding pandering articles such as this.

? want to be able to be square and still pull ? . Nope, doesn't work like that.
    Take responsibility for and control over your life. Stop letting things happen and Make them happen.
    You so worried about what a woman thinks -- Make it hard for her to tell you no, just like they do..

A ? ain't making NO decisions in a man's life that has priorities and options.
    A ? with his ? together ( not just his bank acct or his degree either, that's not enough for the kinds of results ? want ) can have whoever he wants if he's confident.

Flip the script. Turn the tables.
    Make it so that you're choosing these hoes, not waiting for them to choose you.

? let too many women get away with demanding credentials they can't match and don't appreciate.
    Stop wanting them to change. They won't. Take responsibility, and change the game yourself, then they'll adjust.

(Societally), ? are allowed to be too childish for ? to be at their mercy..
    ? are willing to play their games because they think they have to.. Joke's on you.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »

so you saying that some of us catch that steve francis?

unfortunately yes

Have you fallen off yet?

I don't think so, but I'm also not on the dating market so it's not as big of a problem

People usually think I'm in my early 20s and I just turned 30