The Official NFL Draft/Offseason thread

Options

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you cool people too, South4life. smh.

You and Brent ? ' killing me today.

i thought you already gave up on brent ? lol

either way glasses up for the end of the optimus grime era

741.jpg
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Matt Ryan .. flacco is a better qb .. ? was ready fa flacco to win one while his defense was dominant so they could sat that's y he won.. then they got worse while he got better and now ? copping please like I figured they would.. falcon ? stay tryna ? on ? wit rings.. talk about flacco one real bad playoff game when Matt Ryan playing like this game coming down to penalty kicks when regulation ends
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Having more than one favorite sports team in the same league is unacceptable, period.

Only time "multiple teams" is even remotely acceptable is...

1. You're a minor. (a child)

2. You've been a fan of the sport and the league long before you ever had a favorite team and even before your favorite team even existed. (i.e. I was a Shaq & Penny stan when I was a kid, I was a John Starks fan when I was a kid cause he's from my hood, and I went to several Hawks games back when the Thunder were the Seattle Sonics and the tickets were cheap and sometimes free, lol.)

3. If you actually attended a certain college but your favorite college team has always been and will be a different college. (i.e. I went to a HBCU, but OU has always been my squad. But if/when I hear about CAU doing anything good, I'm happy for'em.)

Those are the only acceptable scenarios I can think of.

Word, been a Canes fan since a kid but I root for FIU's success.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I was a Cowboys fan since I was little and I followed The Saints because my father is from New Orleans.
    I didn't like the way they were going when T.O. was there and was starting not to like the team and when they cut T.O. that was the end for me and I just stuck with The Saints.

I watched The Saints when they had Joe Horn, Deuce McAllister and Aaron Brooks; before Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and Marques Colston came to the team and I liked the team so I stayed with The Saints because I got tired of The Cowboys.

Bruh you understand why your fan history is questionable right....I remember in the Heat thread you said you used to be a Bulls fan...

So I can't change teams because everybody here says so, I didn't change teams year after year.
    I was a Cowboys fan for a longtime before I became a Saints fan.
    And yes I was a Bulls fan and the reason I left them was how they did Phil, MJ and Scottie so, when Wade got drafted to The Heat I became of fan of them because I was a fan of Wade in college.

Bruh, no. Just no. Going thru the ? is what makes you a real fan.

I honestly don't see how a bandwagoner can even enjoy seeing their team win.

You know why it feels so goooood to be a Falcons fan the last 5 years?

Because I was a Falcons fan long before the last 5 years when we couldn't get back to back winning seasons. So this 5-season win streak feels almost as good as ? .

The lawses make the wins feel even better, bruh. And if you just jump ship whenever ? ain't "perfect" what's the point?

• greenwood1921
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    And you cool people too, South4life. smh.

You and Brent ? ' killing me today.

i thought you already gave up on brent ? lol

either way glasses up for the end of the optimus grime era

741.jpg

*storms up the stairs crying like a sitcom kid*
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I'm cool with Grimes gon tho. We gave up the least amount of passing TD's in the league last year without him, so it's kinda like a loved one dying that was in a coma for a year before it happened.

I hope he shines there tho. That was my nikka-if-he-don't-get-no-bigga. nh.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Matt Ryan .. flacco is a better qb .. ? was ready fa flacco to win one while his defense was dominant so they could sat that's y he won.. then they got worse while he got better and now ? copping please like I figured they would.. falcon ? stay tryna ? on ? wit rings.. talk about flacco one real bad playoff game when Matt Ryan playing like this game coming down to penalty kicks when regulation ends

Exactly my ? smh at these atl ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having more than one favorite sports team in the same league is unacceptable, period.

2. You've been a fan of the sport and the league long before you ever had a favorite team and even before your favorite team even existed. (i.e. I was a Shaq & Penny stan when I was a kid, I was a John Starks fan when I was a kid cause he's from my hood, and I went to several Hawks games back when the Thunder were the Seattle Sonics and the tickets were cheap and sometimes free, lol.)

3. If you actually attended a certain college but your favorite college team has always been and will be a different college. (i.e. I went to a HBCU, but OU has always been my squad. But if/when I hear about CAU doing anything good, I'm happy for'em.)

Again I was not a fan of multiple teams, I was a Cowboys fan growing up and any ? that wants to be like his father will watch the team his father is a fan of and that's The Saints and this is when they were not that good.

I was a Bulls fan up until 1999 when old boy fired Phil Jackson knowing that MJ and Scottie said they didn't want to play for another coach, so I basically didn't have a favorite team until D Wade was drafted.

I have always and forever will be a Roll Tide fan, I'm from Tuscaloosa.
    Y'all making a big deal about it, ? in here be repping for 2 teams in the same year and I am getting jumped on.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Again I was not a fan of multiple teams, I was a Cowboys fan growing up and any ? that wants to be like his father will watch the team his father is a fan of and that's The Saints and this is when they were not that good.

I was a Bulls fan up until 1999 when old boy fired Phil Jackson knowing that MJ and Scottie said they didn't want to play for another coach, so I basically didn't have a favorite team until D Wade was drafted.

Y'all making a big deal about it, ? in here be repping for 2 teams in the same year and I am getting jumped on.

lol @ kamp co-signing a post he got ethered in.
  • infamous114
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ehhh at least south4life became a Heat fan when we weren't ? lol, cause no one knew what was going to happen when we drafted D-Wade.
  • KamPushMe
    Options

U ain't the only one ? are getting on me cause I liked pacers and the lakers
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Wow. Yo it would be dope if the forum made you choose your teams when you sign up and your logos are watermarked behind your posts.

Then at playoff time we have the option to make threads that only allow posters with playoff teams to post...

...And the sign-up allows you to choose more than one team in a given sport, but when you hit enter it records your IP and bans you for thinking some ? like that would ever be allowed.

1of1 on some sports-? ish. lol
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »

U ain't the only one ? are getting on me cause I liked pacers and the lakers

2683717_o.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought I saw somebody type "pakers" LMAO

Lacers

Laucers
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Yall ? just be taking sports to seriously tho. Some yall ? need to know that sports is just for entertainment but yall be making it look like that u need that in life when you really don't
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care what y'all say. I think it's a great thing to have 1 less Cowboy fan
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Yall ? just be taking sports to seriously tho. Some yall ? need to know that sports is just for entertainment but yall be making it look like that u need that in life when you really don't

I've heard enough.

3372374_o.gif
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryan

Pass attempts 2,637
    Pass completions 1,654
    Percentage 62.7
    TD–INT 127-60
    Passing yards 18,957
    Passer rating 90.9

Flacco

Pass attempts 2,489
    Pass completions 1,507
    Percentage 60.5
    TD–INT 102-56
    Passing yards 17,633
    Passer rating 86.3

Facts>>>Emotions
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Im mean real ? its real sad how people now of days are so obsessed with sports when sports isnt every when there's some others thing in life you can do other than sports
  • infamous114
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Im mean real ? its real sad how people now of days are so obsessed with sports when sports isnt every when there's some others thing in life you can do other than sports

You realize that your mentality when it comes to sports is no different than a ? 's right?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Ryan

Pass attempts 2,637
    Pass completions 1,654
    Percentage 62.7
    TD–INT 127-60
    Passing yards 18,957
    Passer rating 90.9

Flacco

Pass attempts 2,489
    Pass completions 1,507
    Percentage 60.5
    TD–INT 102-56
    Passing yards 17,633
    Passer rating 86.3

Facts>>>Emotions

Were you not paying attention when dude pointed out that Flacco was a awesome punter?

Smh.
  • KamPushMe
    Options

I've heard enough.

3372374_o.gif

Heard enough of what? the truth ? don't act you don't know ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheapseats need to implement a minor league where new ? have to work their way up.

Can't pass A if you don't know what is a zone defense. Can't get past AA with bandwagonry. Player stans can't get past AAA.
  • KamPushMe
    Options

You realize that your mentality when it comes to sports is no different than a ? 's right?

You sound ignorant right now