WHY BLACK WOMAN DATE WHITE MEN-

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Why black women date white men?

Because they like to be called "? ? " while in the act of performing rough sex. They love to play "? Bawse & Bedwench all while living in denial.

here is a bit of evidence:

http://www.essence.com/2013/04/08/intimacy-intervention-my-husband-uses-racial-slurs-during-sex

My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex

My man keeps calling me a “? ? ” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom.

He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my ? hair. He called it my “? bush” and referred to himself as a “? lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people can use the word and he cannot. I don’t use the word or believe in the ? /? differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say: “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

How can I regain my sexual attraction for my husband?

Signed,

Black and Proud

Funny letter, but I've got to believe that whoever sent the letter is trolling.

Basically, it seems like it was written by someone who thinks all relationships between black women and white men are like that.

Hard to believe any black woman would put up with anything like that.

Then again, you never know.

The writer could be a smart/dumb chick: all book smarts without any common sense.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Because they like to be called "? ? " while in the act of performing rough sex. They love to play "? Bawse & Bedwench all while living in denial.

http://www.essence.com/2013/04/08/intimacy-intervention-my-husband-uses-racial-slurs-during-sex

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom.

He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my ? hair. He called it my “? bush” and referred to himself as a “? lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people can use the word and he cannot. I don’t use the word or believe in the ? /? differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say: “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

Signed,

Black and Proud

Funny letter, but I've got to believe that whoever sent the letter is trolling.

Basically, it seems like it was written by someone who thinks all relationships between black women and white men are like that.

Hard to believe any black woman would put up with anything like that.

Then again, you never know.

The writer could be a smart/dumb chick: all book smarts without any common sense.

Hold up.....signed Black and Proud???

Definitely a troll.

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you people are niave if you think black women wouldnt put up with racial slurs during sex. men like to degrade women, and women have no problem letting them.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do women demand men to be this and that or make her laugh? What exactly are women bringing to the table?
    Most women I met are not funny.....I am going to be your man, not your personal clown.....bah Disney got these hos mind twisted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This needs to turn into a @parallelrhymes appreciation thread
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n
    MrsWest wrote: »
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

so why do black men date outside they race? is that self hate also?

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.

And you know this how?

If you don't want to date someone of the same race at all, then I think we are justified in saying that you have self-hate. And from what I have seen, black women who date interracially are much more likely to not want to date someone of their race at all. Brothers are different. Even if a brother has exclusively dated non-BW in the past he most likely would still get with a BW if she met his criteria. Their 'preference' is not as categorical.

Also relevant is that BW are more likely to date a less desirable WM over a more desirable BW. For example, in terms of looks, brothers are not going to take Sandra Bernhard over Gabrielle union, but a lot of these BW would take Jerry Seinfeld over Tyson Beckford. This speaks to self-hate.

Lol @ black men who date white women wouldn't pick a fugly white woman over a pretty black one? lol that was funny text right there. How adorable that you believe that.
    And btw women in general would date someone who is less attractive for other reasons. I don't think anyone who dates outside their race is self hating unless they feel the need to put down their own race in the process. I don't know black women who do this. *shrugs*

I said more likely.

I hear a lot of people say the bolded. I think it depends on what they say. There is nothing necessarily wrong with pointing out what you believe to a failing in your race in general. In fact, pointing out a failure in your race and dating out because of that may be better than simply being more attracted to other races.

You make a lot of excuses. I don't understand the need for that. A failure in our race? For real? So it's perfectly fine for a black man to whine like a hurt little ? to Becky about black women's attitudes across the board like we are one giant neck snapping weave with a big mouth? That's cool but being attracted to a white woman just cuz isn't? Ok if you say so.

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.

And you know this how?

If you don't want to date someone of the same race at all, then I think we are justified in saying that you have self-hate. And from what I have seen, black women who date interracially are much more likely to not want to date someone of their race at all. Brothers are different. Even if a brother has exclusively dated non-BW in the past he most likely would still get with a BW if she met his criteria. Their 'preference' is not as categorical.

Also relevant is that BW are more likely to date a less desirable WM over a more desirable BW. For example, in terms of looks, brothers are not going to take Sandra Bernhard over Gabrielle union, but a lot of these BW would take Jerry Seinfeld over Tyson Beckford. This speaks to self-hate.

Lol @ black men who date white women wouldn't pick a fugly white woman over a pretty black one? lol that was funny text right there. How adorable that you believe that.
    And btw women in general would date someone who is less attractive for other reasons. I don't think anyone who dates outside their race is self hating unless they feel the need to put down their own race in the process. I don't know black women who do this. *shrugs*

I said more likely.

I hear a lot of people say the bolded. I think it depends on what they say. There is nothing necessarily wrong with pointing out what you believe to a failing in your race in general. In fact, pointing out a failure in your race and dating out because of that may be better than simply being more attracted to other races.

You make a lot of excuses. I don't understand the need for that. A failure in our race? For real? So it's perfectly fine for a black man to whine like a hurt little ? to Becky about black women's attitudes across the board like we are one giant neck snapping weave with a big mouth? That's cool but being attracted to a white woman just cuz isn't? Ok if you say so.

wwanna talk on the phhone?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

He saved the forum from obscurity he gets a lot of appreciation. Thank Zee for the bringing life back to the forum.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

He saved the forum from obscurity he gets a lot of appreciation. Thank Zee for the bringing life back to the forum.

Nosign
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Nosign

Oh well, You are apperciated Parallel Rhymes
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake ass letter
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? real does sit up right in these damn shorts
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    k lets vote

which word gives a bigger giggle fit

wiggercracker

or

niggercracker
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    my ? real does sit up right in these damn shorts

Proof.?.?.?.?.?

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't care who sistas date, I just hate the black men and women who go get ? white leftovers and treat them like they're gold. Some people will choose a low class white over a brotha or sista who has their ? together. Sadly many still haven't left the plantation behind mentally.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n

And you know this how?

I said more likely.

Yes, that's basically what I'm saying. If approach women of other races more because I find that black women tend to be louder, and I really don't like that, and I end up dating a non-BW because of that, then that is less grounds to say that I have self-hate than if I say I'm more attracted to non-BW. I mean, what is self-hate if not not being as attracted to the features that define your race as you are to other features?
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really dont give a ? what a ? like. I like variety so if a ? likes variety let her be. Im a proud man anyway and a ? better know how to act right when she in my presence regardless of race. Some of you ? no worse than KKK crackas you got the same mindset keep the bloodline pure and ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really dont give a ? what a ? like. I like variety so if a ? likes variety let her be. Im a proud man anyway and a ? better know how to act right when she in my presence regardless of race. Some of you ? no worse than KKK crackas you got the same mindset keep the bloodline pure and ? .

this was some eloquent ? .. props...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont-care.

I been hearin that black women gon go white' ? for yearw. They w

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Whereas it takes a specific type of black woman to date a white guy.

Its a non-issue.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Lol i said the exact same thing
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Signed,

Black and Proud

^^^Perfect example of the worthless ? I yearn to ? .
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Its a non-issue.

Not true... I think black woman know we are better in bed. They ain't tryna give that up...

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Signed,

Black and Proud

Lmaaaaooo this ? trolling this ? ... Lol
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Signed,

Black and Proud

I don't know if that's real @SixSickSins but if it is...yea she needs to ? herself