I don't get why I should feel ashamed of my life.

Options

Comments

• unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I didn't fully give up on music, I could never, because I'm a writer, but what he done prolong the situation. That is called a scandal. & I felt he must be exposed, before I could get famous, because it's kinda of psychopathic. This kind of person may have me killed, thats why I kept talking about the situation. He grew a psychopathic hate for me from over the net, so imagine if I get famous. He really want me to fail as a person because he think I was raised "better" than him, and had everything as a child. He developed this perception from "pictures" on my myspace page. He didn't talk to me on the phone, he got someonelse to call me. So we never even spoke over the phone. Then he puts a scandalous ? in it. & tried to pass her on as another mans ? . Just think about this folks, it was not safe for me to get famous, with that type of drama. & they call me the loser, but I'm smarter. I just feel those type are just trying to lore me out in fame the wrong way, so I can get killed. I rather get killed in baltimore where people know me, and love me, than out there with a bunch of hate. Thats my choice.

you got to understand what my haters hate me for. He actually hate women who he thinks was raised better than him. He got people confused, and I really think this is a serious problem. He's the type that pull people down, because he think you come from somewherelse. I think thats why most people do not like him.

so now he have a lame ? in it, who head he pumped up. So she believes I come from someonelse, and now I suppose to feel ashamed because she is famous. I don't even know her well, where do she come from? & why do I suppose to feel ashamed because she's famous. Did I know her when she was kid? These are the questions I'm asking.. because she act as if I know her as a kid and thought I was better. I didnt even know she existed when I was a kid. I was in the ghetto's of baltimore, when did I have time to think I was better than her. Again this speculation is observed from myspace pictures. Supposely they know what I was thinking as a child thru the computer.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw TS
    Exited thread
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    don't believe the hype, I do not hate stars, or hate people because they get famous. I hate internet stalkers, who lie on you in real life. I hate groupie ? who get famous, to pretend they are not "really" groupies.. yeah groupies can humm a little, and write a lil cheap rap or 2.

I love alot of stars, but everyone who get famous is not a star, thats all I'm saying.
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    yeah my INTERNET nemesis got famous, she was mad because she was not getting attention online.. She didn't have a myspace page back then. She was mad because I was a poplar Internet poster. What a petty ? . I didn't even want Internet popularity. I knew that someone was getting too jealous over the Internet, thats why I was spazzin on line. I couldn't believe that people actually get jealous of myspace/facebook pages. What type of world are we living in?
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    even my son's father, know I do not live off ? ...he know how I do... he know I take care my business and he know where I come from. if a ? don't know I'm from the bottom, I'm telling ya, HE DO NOT KNOW ME.

some pics of him over his peoples house.

now this is a crazy ? , but he knows that much lol
    2h3r1xi.jpg

icqy36.jpg
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm gonna need @a.mann to help me understand this thread

Lol he kills it when he comes in her threads.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my son father is not together, his gf is from arizona, but one thing I can say about him, he knows I'm the damn truth. I'm sick of these lies, like I have fallen from the top.. what top? I was never there!
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    he also produce some of my beats.. I'm about to make a summer banga and some videos....I shoulda been blown up out here getting paper!
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

There's more?.?.?.?.?

• Real Lady2
    Options
    I got 99 problems but a brick aint 1

http://youtu.be/8r_tijEyzBE
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    Me and my son father is not together, his gf is from arizona, but one thing I can say about him, he knows I'm the damn truth. I'm sick of these lies, like I have fallen from the top.. what top? I was never there!

can i ggeett somee ? ?
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    why did they bann Real Lady1...They keep thinking I'm fake street, you see them re name me UNREAL Lady 1 why is this board in denial. ? don't call me a hoe out here, or at least they not sayin it in my face. I don't got hoe respect. So why should I come out as one, or be one for the industry? Thats all I was trying to say. Yes I had/have sex, but that don't make me a ? .. Thats all Ive been trying to say. I wasnt a young hoe, and I'm not a old one. I'm just a FEMALE, who grew into a woman, and the streets is just somewhere I'm from. I dont need to pretend I'm from the streets for a deal. I would have a better chance getting a deal if I wasnt from the streets, so why would I keep saying it over and over again, when being from the streets ? up my shot? ppl are not thinking. Being from the streets ? my shot up, because the industry didnt want to accept this person from the streets, because I wasnt willing to prositute. & that industry ? nas, ? my life up and brought me down in it, so why would I lie all these years, and keep saying I'm street. I'm only saying it, because thats where I'm from. BALTIMORE CITY STREETS..

whats the denial??
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh the hood life is a mentality even worse its similar to a disease as its spreads by contact. Why anyone would be proud to live in the hood I can never understand.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Edit:

B-more representing...............
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    look this is how it is, I love my people thats who I grew up with.. and all I know. I don't hate anyone that don't hate me...when u hate me, I hate u. this is footage, of people, and my cousin nice...he doing 25 years right now. It's a protest, and people tryna get his sentance shortened,,, the dude jay luv is his best friend. Peace 2 my family thats all I'm saying online.. I love my people, and I'm from Baltimore City, born and raised, I can't rep nowherelse.

http://youtu.be/WDJefSqmHuQ
  • Real Lady2
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thas my cousin nice in the white T, I love my baby cousin and thats how it is, we fought as kids, but 25 years is a lil bit too much for me to handle, free nice! that sentence made me cry! He got sentence in april 2012..
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    *free my ? nice*

• Real Lady2
    Options
    this pic is from some years back, but all I'm trying say speedy never liked a ? disrespecting me, I don't care if we not together.. Speed is a real poplar grove westside ? , and thats all too it... We don't get along about everything but he knows I'm not a chickenhead, ? , or a clown ? . Thats all I'm saying.. eventho we went our separate ways, I'm not ashamed of anything I been thru. I KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM, and I know why I been thru the things I been thru. I'm sick of people who don't know my background juding me.. i never FEEL From the top..Nas just brought me down in the RAP GAME, I have REAL POTENTIAL, but I had a male hater and stalker in the game NAS1zb9xfo.jpg

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude you look like a dude in those pictures....you should maybe upload some different ones
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I hate the fact I gotta teach people dumb ? online, like why my ass cheeks look smaller on some pics, when I wear some jean it squish my buttocks. this is a raw pic I never photoshopped none of pics

my son father and my son some years back

2d0gokl.jpg

• Drew_Ali
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    when I wear some jean it squish my buttocks.

Proof?.?.?.?