Mosley or mayweather

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    40 have tried and 40 have failed ......Mayweather, shane scared of that boy....

Correction: 40 have tried and 40 have failed...annndddd he's ducked quite a few aswell
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sym_ wrote: »
    why should he?

he's 38 years old and obviously just fighting for a paycheck to retire on

Naw bruh Shane aint fighting to get a check, he fighting cuz he realy wanna put them hands on Money Mayweather....
    The ? Shane need a paycheck to retire on???That ? is a minority owner of Golden Boy Productions, ? he knows how much money Meyweather gonna get
    from the fight even before Meyweather knows himself.....

I think allot cats really underestimating the hunger Mosley has in him right now....
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw bruh Shane aint fighting to get a check, he fighting cuz he realy wanna put them hands on Money Mayweather....
    The ? Shane need a paycheck to retire on???That ? is a minority owner of Golden Boy Productions, ? he knows how much money Meyweather gonna get
    from the fight even before Meyweather knows himself.....

I think allot cats really underestimating the hunger Mosley has in him right now....

i hope you're right

but 38 is 38...dude is up there
  • 305 reese
    305 reese Members Posts: 55
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather in a unanimous decision
  • ThaJudge
    ThaJudge Members Posts: 25
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosley for the KO
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosleys Power Is Gonna WIn Out...Money Has Never Gonna Up Against Anybody That Damn Near Matches His Speed....Not To Mention Mosley Can Take A Punch Like No Other.....Mayweather For The Loss
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosley for the upset....Mayweather stans will be in disbelief.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if Mosely throws those looping hooks mayweather wil pick him apart all night cruising his way to a uniamous decision......if mosely keeps his head on a swivel and shortens his punches....I'm going with mosely
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sym_ wrote: »
    why should he?

He's 38 years old and obviously just fighting for a paycheck to retire on

yeah because vernon forrest was so great
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosleys Power Is Gonna WIn Out...Money Has Never Gonna Up Against Anybody That Damn Near Matches His Speed....Not To Mention Mosley Can Take A Punch Like No Other.....Mayweather For The Loss

@ the bold...Zab Judah, hell he may have been slightly faster than Floyd. But other than speed he & SSM have nothing in common in the ring. Speed usually neutralizes power in boxing. It does u no good if u cant hit what ur swinging at. I'm just judging SSM off of his fights against Winky Wright & Vernon Forrest who were defensive oriented fighters & counter-punchers like Floyd. When Shane couldnt get his punches in he started to brawl and thats where he lost all 4 fights w/ those 2 b/c a boxer beats a brawler 9/10. The wild card in this fight is Richardson b/c he didnt train Shane for those fights so its interesting to see how he's tweaked Shane's style, but not much I'd guess b/c trying to change Shane's style @ this point in his career is the best way to get his chin dented. They've only had 1 fight together & I wouldnt exactly use Margarito to gauge his effect on Shanes career.
  • eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is water wet? Why is this thread in the form of a question... We should be talking about how May will win
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mosely said his reach is longer and his speed gonna make the difference
    um yea mayweather ftw
  • m. trinidad
    m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mosely said his reach is longer and his speed gonna make the difference
    um yea mayweather ftw

^^^YUP. Money Mayweather gonna dust shane up.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosley, 1st Round 30 sec KO

hey, it could happen shrug.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money on May

if anyone has the tools to beat Floyd its Sugar Shane.... sometimes he doesnt know when to use the right tools.. he can box.. and brawl hes gonna have to strike the perfect balance to have a chance.. he has the power to Ko May and the speed to compete.. even though may is faster.. Of course i like May but anything could happen.. He brawls too much floyd will eat him.. He box to much.. well.. no one can BOX with mayweather.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money on May

if anyone has the tools to beat Floyd its Sugar Shane.... sometimes he doesnt know when to use the right tools.. he can box.. and brawl hes gonna have to strike the perfect balance to have a chance.. he has the power to Ko May and the speed to compete.. even though may is faster.. Of course i like May but anything could happen.. He brawls too much floyd will eat him.. He box to much.. well.. no one can BOX with mayweather.

well put, couldnt have said it better myself
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Mosley, 1st Round 30 sec KO

hey, it could happen shrug.gif

haha, no it couldn't
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gotta go with Money in 12
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather over Mosley
    But it's gonna be a hard thing to do

ps

PS3 Fight Night 4 fans around here?
    Then check the FN4 topic on this forum
  • jiffy_mix
    jiffy_mix Members Posts: 142
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather in UD. Lol we had a discussion about this earlier here at work...I found it funny that all the white dudes want Mayweather to lose
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mayweather...im still stuck on that hot tub time machine gem
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mosely 10 years ago
  • jiffy_mix
    jiffy_mix Members Posts: 142
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Shane got a Jerry Curl , its 2010. He must have jumped in that hot tub time machine."... I almost fell off the couch when he said that ? . Lmao
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather will move around and make it tough for Mosley so I pick Mayweather. But if he stands in front of Mosley and tries to trade he'll get hurt. Mosley is old but he still can throw with the best of them. Either way Mayweather keeps his worthless undefeated record and continues to tell everyone how good he is.
  • mr me too
    mr me too Members Posts: 15
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money Mayweather will take this fight. It may not be exciting but he will win this, Skills pay the bills and he has all the boxing skills.

I think Mosleys game plan is predictable and Mayweather will have no surprises by what Shane brings to the table!