***I Think I Found My Kinda Girl For A Change***

Options

Comments

• vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It could be genuine.
    It could be a front.

The funny part is you'll never know either way.

bird logic

How is it bird logic?

Am I wrong? 'Birds' and 'hoes' are out here fooling you dudes EVERYDAY, just like dudes are out here fooling women with their lies.

I know it may be a hard truth to swallow, nh..but doesn't make any less true.

If you are looking to deceive someone, it's not that difficult to do. *shrugs*

i never thought it was hard to see through that front. especially these days where you leave so many traces...

i don't think there are really that many people who are totally and completely unaware of their s/o's past or even their s/o cheating but for a variety of reasons they turn a blind eye on it.

you prolly think these boys on the corner sellin rocks "deceive" the police as like they don't know, while in reality they just chose to not give a ? ...

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like it will come out eventually. If you're with someone long enough the truth will show itself, but by then you're in deep. Not quite as easy to break free.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    if she aint giving you the goods in this relationship, then what is she giving you?

There are other things besides the goods but many women are not capable of providing them. If she's one of those women then the answer is: nothing
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) post her pic
    2) shes probably ? somebody already(not you)
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I feel like it will come out eventually. If you're with someone long enough the truth will show itself, but by then you're in deep. Not quite as easy to break free.

A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You took her out 4 times and she ain't let you ? or gave u head. Its time to man up and ? that ? or ask for your money back.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. Funny how all of you say you want a good girl with a respectable track record but if she won't let you ? after only 4 dates that's unacceptable. Stupidity is among us.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. Funny how all of you say you want a good girl with a respectable track record but if she won't let you ? after only 4 dates that's unacceptable. Stupidity is among us.

Falling in love with a ? within 2 weeks of meeting her isn't stupidity?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Did he say he was in love?? SMH@some of yall....
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Milf hittas aint geeked off a ? they been talkin to for 2 weeks.................................. Damn ? stay lyin...............
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Milf hittas aint geeked off a ? they been talkin to for 2 weeks.................................. Damn ? stay lyin...............

Brah I just died @ your avi
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

? that's from the movie Heat. Tho I do agree.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's how this will go:
    1. I'm going to ask you to post pics.
    2. You're not going to be trill enough to post pics.
    3. Upon seeing that you won't post pics, I will say "? your thread ? .".

So, I'll just skip straight to the end result.

? your thread ? .

negrodamus ass ? lol
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great news, thanks for sharing.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

taeboo wrote: »

Did he say he was in love?? SMH@some of yall....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You busy focusin on what YOU like. lets talk about what SHE likes.

You seem like a ol ' i gave it the college try but she denied me, now i love her and i'll be willing to wallow in the friend zone just to be close to her'...ass ngga. Lol

That ? she talkin is just used to weed out those that aint aggressive enough to break her down...
  • S2J
    Options
    Like they say in sales:

Each opportunity to close a deal a sale is going to be made. Either you sell her a reason why she should 'buy', or she gon sell you a reason why she cant. She's sellin you right now.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    You busy focusin on what YOU like. lets talk about what SHE likes.

You seem like a ol ' i gave it the college try but she denied me, now i love her and i'll be willing to wallow in the friend zone just to be close to her'...ass ngga. Lol

That ? she talkin is just used to weed out those that aint aggressive enough to break her down...

I wish I could give you a thousand GOATS.

Preach to this ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you just keep poking a girl with your ? , she will give in eventually to atleast give u a ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like they say in sales:

Each opportunity to close a deal a sale is going to be made. Either you sell her a reason why she should 'buy', or she gon sell you a reason why she cant. She's sellin you right now.

Yes bruh. I saw the movie Boiler Room.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...y'all ? r funny. I guess it's a bad look for y'all, if women who in ur areas are just ? nd loose ? lol...so much so that y'all can't fathom a woman who is chaste nd does not entertain physical advances unless there's a solid relationship structure that has been established. But y'all ? wudnt understand...sum y'all not supposed to understand
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Ol' Kelly Rowland ' no matter what I do all I think about is you' dilemma ass ? .
  • S2J
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Like they say in sales:

Yes bruh. I saw the movie Boiler Room.

They said that in Boiler room? My old boss was frontin like ? then haha I think it is an old sales saying tho...
  • S2J
    Options
    Lol...y'all ? r funny. I guess it's a bad look for y'all, if women who in ur areas are just ? nd loose ? lol...so much so that y'all can't fathom a woman who is chaste nd does not entertain physical advances unless there's a solid relationship structure that has been established. But y'all ? wudnt understand...sum y'all not supposed to understand

You got damn right im not built to understand this beta male 90's baby ? ...lmao