The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The king walkin on michigan ave or state st seein the sights in da Goat city
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol_white_people.gif

Shut da fucc up pig.You're a walking punchline nobody cares about ? you say except the house ?

? u been lost, like ya bulls...get the body bag

First you scared to show up in ya own city to see me after screaming you gonna put hands on me, then ya ducktales get exposed....? , step ya trolling up. I own you son.

Expose my "duck tales" by posting your hand wit your s/n and a date proving you're blacc right now

Lol @ this lame so ashamed of being a pasty corny ass cracka that he still denying it yet you can't prove otherwise.I made you the cheap seats toilet shouts to you biting my posts you devils stay stealing.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The king walkin on michigan or clark ave seein the sights in da Goat city

Same streets you scared to walk on.

Lmao @ being scared to walk thru downtown chicago that's where tourists like u go to be safe cuz you'd never be caught in da hood you hanson brothers lookin ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these wannabe Vanessa Bryant's still in here spewing feels 'cause their man is done and been done since March.

smh. Hoe's never know when to let a ? go. It's over.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol_white_people.gif

Shut da fucc up pig.You're a walking punchline nobody cares about ? you say except the house ?

First you scared to show up in ya own city to see me after screaming you gonna put hands on me, then ya ducktales get exposed....? , step ya trolling up. I own you son.

Expose my "duck tales" by posting your hand wit your s/n and a date proving you're blacc right now

Lol @ this lame so ashamed of being a pasty corny ass cracka that he still denying it yet you can't prove otherwise.I made you the cheap seats toilet shouts to you biting my posts you devils stay stealing.

lazy Swyaze aint bout dat action tho lls he did bite da hell outta ya posts nd jacked ya lingo sumthin serious dis thread got da potential to be hilarious rite now tho
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh that downtown chicago, no even a peckerwood such as yourself would be afraid to walk around there
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao @ being scared to walk thru downtown chicago that's where tourists like u go to be safe cuz you'd never be caught in da hood you hanson brothers lookin ? .

? u ain't known in the hood, cab driving ass ? . I'll get more love a hot plate and a bottle off GP in your own hood...? never heard of you...you get ? and become a tough guy on a message board every few nights.....you ain't built for real life, I pulled that card already. U fugazi ass ? , word to ya gargoyle sweater
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol_white_people.gif

lazy Swyaze aint bout dat action tho lls he did bite da hell outta ya posts nd jacked ya lingo sumthin serious dis thread got da potential to be hilarious rite now tho

Typical white boy ? . You can make up slang around "wanna be hip" crackas and you'll hear them saying it the next day. Trust me, I do it all the time at work.

Dave know wassup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOgLFFmTFw
  • P swayze166
    Options

Bruh that downtown chicago, no even a peckerwood such as yourself would be afraid to walk around there

Go kiss ya mother little ? , maybe she is still at the back door of the fire house she left you at.

Suburban ass ? like you living that message board life and all that
  • P swayze166
    Options
    Green wood gonna up his 300 posts a night filled with jay Leno jokes to about 800 a night once his thunder get zipped up.....cornfield living ass ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing as there a 151 Devon Ave bus behind him,Lebron is on Michigan Ave
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Btw the cop looks like Marcus Jordan...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I don't see proof that you're blacc.You need to get banned for blatant racism and being a pretender just like the lakers.Your redundant corny posts mean nothin and only will get cosigned by ?
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol_white_people.gif

Glad I aint the only one who noticed.This pig loves my style he on that jigga ? bitin my posts to big up his father
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol @lazy swayze

Axel with the Clyde Frazier ether
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go kiss ya mother little ? , maybe she is still at the back door of the fire house she left you at.

Suburban ass ? like you living that message board life and all that

This guy....

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Idi Amin!!! that documentary was goat....
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at that Kobe/Floyd thread getting locked before a post was even made
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious ? going on in here
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw this article comparing Lebron to MJ. Not trying to start a war, but I do think it's interesting and pretty spot on. It's from last month so obviously the numbers are incomplete and it doesn't recognize Lebron's MVP.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-james-vs-michael-jordan-stats-comparison-2013-4
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lerbon will never surpass jordan but he can become a top 5 player of all time.

For a player to surpass jordan u basically have to go 7-0 in the nba finals and win 7 nba final mvps.