Yeezus Kardashian Album Thread (6.18)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I don't understand how people can say Kanye and talk about these topics cuz how he act in public. ? one of his first songs he says he know he is guilty of it... All Falls Down
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When the album drops I'm buyin 78 copies aka three more than Kreayshawn debut album sold
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Kanye west makes other artists look dull in all genres of music.

Stop it.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least he aint rappin about beatin up the ? like emmett till.. Big Ups ye'
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Kanye west makes other artists look dull in all genres of music.

Stop it.

Right now in this day and age yes,if we talking about in the past no.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Slaves ? goes hard...

Kanye has returned.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiending for a CDQ fam lol
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stickied thread is where all the good ? lies :-j

song is ? incredible...Ye never dissapoints
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dreadknot wrote: »
    New Slaves...what an ignorant concept. Every mfker working a minimum wage to low-paying and/or blue collar/working class job whether they're Black, White, Hispanic, Latino, Asian, or Arabic is more of a "slave" than ANY person who signs some sort of an entertainment contract whether it's with a record label, NFL, NBA, MLB, or for Hollywood. With that contract, they're making MILLIONS or at least a HALF A MILLION ANNUALLY which in fact makes them of the "one-percent" whether they want to believe it or not. His idea's irrelevant to today's society. I didn't even listen to the song, I won't waste my time. I'd rather listen to old/new Masta Ace, Trae, Young Buck, Eminem, Blade Icewood, 2Pac, local Detroit artists, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Jason Aldean or even Big & Rich.

Bottom line if you're paid on an hourly basis you're more of a slave than anyone whose not. Even then you're not a slave because you still have freedoms outside of working obligations that many people around the world don't have.

Kanye should just quit, be a dad, and raise his child to be knowledgeable and humble person.

I legit don't like when ? do this. Nobody gives a ? what you rather listen to bro, honestly.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Slaves...what an ignorant concept. Every mfker working a minimum wage to low-paying and/or blue collar/working class job whether they're Black, White, Hispanic, Latino, Asian, or Arabic is more of a "slave" than ANY person who signs some sort of an entertainment contract whether it's with a record label, NFL, NBA, MLB, or for Hollywood. With that contract, they're making MILLIONS or at least a HALF A MILLION ANNUALLY which in fact makes them of the "one-percent" whether they want to believe it or not. His idea's irrelevant to today's society. I didn't even listen to the song, I won't waste my time. I'd rather listen to old/new Masta Ace, Trae, Young Buck, Eminem, Blade Icewood, 2Pac, local Detroit artists, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Jason Aldean or even Big & Rich.

Bottom line if you're paid on an hourly basis you're more of a slave than anyone whose not. Even then you're not a slave because you still have freedoms outside of working obligations that many people around the world don't have.

Kanye should just quit, be a dad, and raise his child to be knowledgeable and humble person.

I legit don't like when ? do this. Nobody gives a ? what you rather listen to bro, honestly.
    Thats not a bro thats a ... ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buying the album not listening to any leaks.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was spitting dope Imo.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buying the album not listening to any leaks.

Word, I'm not gonna listen to new slaves again until the album drop.

Will listen to the other track he's supposed to perform on SNL tonight tho
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song is dope but like everyone else says that singing part has got to go. ? was spitting some ? tho.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You didn't even listen to the song?

Don't post again
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We've been discussing the hell out of this song in the sticky thread since last night.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might just fuckaround and watch SNL tonight. when that ? come on?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might just fuckaround and watch SNL tonight. when that ? come on?
    11:30 I believe.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played new slaves 500 times. YE ? !
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options