_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to get photoshop crackin in a minute
    Just need to brainstorm some ideas
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    HATE.. HA HA... We Win... Why you in this ? mug come out the closet now...
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    brug has eyeliner on smh

1212834.jpg?6

Yo, do this ? got an Adidas jacket... with the collar up? ? this ? life, b. ? look like a Jetsons turtleneck. ? look like he got it from a yard sale at Planet Vegeta.

Son got the "if I don't get on this year, I'm committin that" look on his face.

See, this is the stupid ? I'm talking about. Unqualified ? ass ? talkin about "hatin". ? shut seven and a half ? up with that ? . ? don't hate you. You just suck. Your flow been played out since Kool Moe Dee told Busy Bee to put that bah-diddy-bah-bah ? on hold. Your vocals sounded like you recorded them on a Teddy Ruxpin and mixed them down on a Sony Sound Forge 2.0 demo version. And I'm not even gonna talk about that ? album cover. My 7 year old nephew made a Black History month collage project that takes giant watery doo doos on that ? . But no matter how much I or anyone else on here rips on you for basically being a poor man's Tim Dog, it'll never change your lack of originality and dedication to the culture you're so called trying to bring back. You can't be a day younger than 33. You mean to tell me you haven't invested money into your craft yet? All them ? you put on your album cover, and you ain't learn a ? thing from any of them on how to step your ? up? That's the worst part about this whole ? . You don't even work to get better. You just make some half assed ? and spam the internet. You can't even call yourself a mixtape rapper, a DVD rapper, a Youtube rapper, not even a text rapper. You just some old ? with way too much time on his hands. At least Benzino got a reality show and a magazine out of his wack ass career. You look like you still eat Hot Pockets for dinner. Wrap it up, B. I know ? is gonna look at me crazy for this long ass response, but ? it. I don't think anyone has told the truth about this ? , bout time he heard it.

And the ? is you doin havin your aunt interview you. That ? needs to be put in a sharpshooter for thinking you was ever gonna be ? in life.

This man said he still has hot pockets for dinner

I can't breathe! Ahahahahahahahaha

*dials 911*
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I'm bout to get photoshop crackin in a minute
    Just need to brainstorm some ideas

Dont get me started.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wondered how people like this appear to be so oblivious to their inherent wackness. It would actually make an interesting psychological study. Like I'm sure in his deluded mind he has already sold out Radio City Music Hall and MSG hundreds of times and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills. But the truth is far more sinister.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he left? where he go?...somebody put up the bat signal
  • Broddie
    Options
    This ? flows like he raps in morse code.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol he said "you just some old ? with too much time on your hands"...

lmao

? look like he could be tony yayos pops
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop it yall yall gonna end the career that he been tryin to get started for damn near 20 yrs lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said ? needs to be put in a sharp shooter. hooooly ?

lab baby is a roasting vet from the shenco thread but that post may have reached new heights yo
  • Broddie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not even the homeless would bother listening to his struggle bars when he plays them his demo for free on the street and they have all the time in the world. This ? still making music for the Eddie Winslow generation and half his potential audience is already dead.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    For real tho, I think we givin my man Bruse to much flak, I went through his whole discography and I must say son got bars.

Nothin to see here, I'm serious yall. Bruse is dope.

Why dont yall believe me tho. Join the movement. June 16th The Dark Knight Album The Day The Earth Stood Still.

batman-laughing.jpg
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3LDzzuhas

Ayo Bruised Bruse.

What kind of drugs did you take to help you think that "trying to get my piece of cheese/I need a piece of cheese/bigger than a chuck e cheese" is something worth spitting?

why did you think it would be cool to rap over PBS waiting room/elevator music?

why are you dressed like you go to morehouse? is it a midlife crisis thing?

why do you look like funkmaster flex after a ? binge and a rogaine overdose?

why is this video 5 minutes too long?

this aint hate its part of the game .... even jayz gets this kind of treatment ... so who you suppose to be play yo position lol bleek voice lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.