Black b*tches fight Puerto Rican girl, her sexy ass mother & her 9 year old son

Options
13»

Comments

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? black ? is what they are for attacking that treasure of a mother. Mmm.
    ? these young ? , they're getting more and more worthless doing ? like this. Need to purge some of these sumbitches.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol @ all the feelings caught in this thread.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was 12 I had to kick this boys ass for messing with my lik homie

I was puttin it on him the his mom came and swung me to.the floor

I whooped that ? ass too! Caught that hoe with 3 haymakers,put her on her ass n ran off lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol @ all the feelings caught in this thread.

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    THE THREAD STARTER called the black girl ? but the dare not called the Puerto Rican girl a ? .

I don't give a ? about the fight, didn't care to click it, but that's is yall ? ass mindset to call black women out of their names but give respect and honors to any other woman on earth who is not black...

? ? do ? things and ? the creator of the thread to put black women on blast but give the rican girl the benefit of the doubt and your ? ass don't even know the cause of the fight if the rican girl deserve that ass kicking...

but YET you made a thread with BLACK ?

Are you dumb or stupid? Or are you just being a sarcastic ? ? LOL.

I called them black ? cuz they were the ones beating the mother. A fight between 2 lil girls was not my point. The point was when the mother tried to stop the fight even when her daughter had the upper hand they just looked for a reason to start with the mother when all she was doing was stopping it.

? over here got his ? spilling tomato sauce all over my spagetti over some ? black ? (heavy emphasis on black ? !)
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how come every latino family gotta have some big fat ugly chick hanging out wit the dime ? .

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

muffin top, bad eyebrows, and no damn edges

Good lord
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen this on the news. The best part wasn't filmed. Apparently that area is predominantly hispanic and these apes were quickly outnumbered, attacked and chased out of the area. Bitter sweet justice! Just waiting for WSHH to post the rest of the footage.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image we where victims ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but all them look better than u most Haute an they would beat u down