Jay-Z - 'Magna Carta Holy Grail'

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    so MaxBiggavel was tomp, that makes sense.....

Shady Team aka Dretox how long have you been posting?
  • c. skillz
    c. skillz Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    What does tomp say that is not true? same way i pointed facts out if these facts are false why can't Jay Z fans post 20 songs in this thread that have content with substance/introspect and are not about selling drugs, money and wealth?

Why can't Jay Z fans post 20 singles of his where he doing the hook himself and an RnB singer is not doing it for him?

You guys on the IC act like people on the real world who buy and have heard Jay Z's albums are not aware of his style these people like him for what he is tho but to deny facts only makes you look like suspect fans

I can post easily 40-45 Eminem, ZRO, DMX, Cudi songs with introspective content, them doing the hooks them self etc

Yet no Jay Z fan can back up their boy and post 20 or so songs?

I can't post more than 5, 2pac songs where he doing the hook and an RnB singer isn't doing the hook for him because hooks was not Pac's thing he got others to do them for him like Jay Z does but i can easily post 40 2pac songs with introspect/substance

I'll play your lil game. While there is tons of substance and introspect through Jay's "drug, money, and wealth" infused songs, I'll keep those out to ? your argument.

1. Beach Chair
    2. Guns & Roses
    3. Meet The Parents
    4. ? & Sisters
    5. A Ballad For the Fallen Soldiers
    6. Renegade
    7. Minority Report
    8. Song Cry
    9. Lost Ones
    10. Moment of Clarity
    11. Dynasty Intro
    12. You Must Love Me
    13. Allure
    14. Soon You’ll Understand
    15. Where Have you Been
    16. Lucky Me
    17. So Ambitious
    18. Corporate Takeover/Most Kings
    19. History
    20. Anything

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was Jay really amped to make this album for artistic and personal purposes or did Samsung just give him an offer he couldn't refuse to make an album?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish Minority Report was longer. There's sooooo much more that could have been said on that subject.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best jay introspective track of late was....Dec 04, the rest are meh at best
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best jay introspective track of late was....Dec 04, the rest are meh at best

History > Dec 4
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    So was Jay really amped to make this album for artistic and personal purposes or did Samsung just give him an offer he couldn't refuse to make an album?
    Had Jay were white, the editor would of focused and praised Jay on the buisness aspect.
    how Jay put himself in position to get paid 25 mill, for free promo. an extra 5 mill in automatic sells . Just to make an album.
    Add the simple fact , that Jay is in the studio with his horsemens , and not rapping on random beats from various producers.
    shows that Jay is vested on how the album comes out overall, and is not just making it for money.
    Cause if it was me, I would of got beats off youtube, spit bars off the dome, Sang glippity gloop on the hook , and record all that ? thru my phone , then mail the album to em '
    On some, it was good doing buisness with y'all, may this b a begining of a partnership.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well there had been rumors of a Jay-Z album for a while now.
    My only thing is: was THIS the album Guru was talking about when he said "the title and concept of Jay's next record is so simple I cant believe its never been thought of"
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well there had been rumors of a Jay-Z album for a while now.
    My only thing is: was THIS the album Guru was talking about when he said "the title and concept of Jay's next record is so simple I cant believe its never been thought of"

Guru? That dude been jocking jayz for some time.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "99 problems but goin Plat aint one"
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Ambitious is one of the few good songs on BP3 but I agree Just Blaze is better than all those producers right now.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About half of BP3 stay in my jay rotation the rest are meh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank You, Real As It Gets, So Ambitious, Already Home.....

The rest is gabage.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same just add run this town
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So foreal jay dont ? with just blaze no more?
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could be wrong, but the piano part of the first beat in the video sounds like the piano at the beginning of this video (0:00-0:06)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZktHsvPAs
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Same just add run this town

Reminder my ?
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    Duncan look like He about 2 merk sum 1.
    Pop, Manu
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if bulk sales don't count, what does that say about Birdman and Wayne's sales
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if bulk sales don't count, what does that say about Birdman and Wayne's sales
    Lady GaGa sold her album Born this way for 99¢ for 2 days and sold 1 million albums in 1 week with roughly 440,000 copies sold on Amazon.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't be a JayZ thread without NaS mentioned . ..

Same ol'. . Same ol'