Crackas about to get mad... video of Lil wayne walking on the flag unintentionally

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Garv* wrote: »
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    racism doesn't stop at Americas doorstep this ? is everywhere don't think because you move out of this country its all good you still a ?

real ? in europe they 10 times worse with accepting black folk and other minorities in their cities and towns. every year they have racist ass chants at games and ? . Lol people joke about racist ? in america when with me being a black hockey player but ain't nobody doing monkey chants and ? . In europe you trina play soccer and pick any country they got a racist chant and throw bananas at you.

Go to africa and like i said in muslum ruled counties they are killing off the native dark skinned africans and ? .
    Same with the middle east if you black and not muslum forget about it b. And like i said earlier these rulers even in what is supposed to be a civilized country of south africa post apartheid is corrupt as ? . cops not reporting certain crimes and letting women get ? you would be surprised what goes on. America is ? up with profiling and bias and hate but its 10 times worse in most countries outside the united states.

Wtf you talking about ? ?

Mo
    racism doesn't stop at Americas doorstep this ? is everywhere don't think because you move out of this country its all good you still a ?

real ? in europe they 10 times worse with accepting black folk and other minorities in their cities and towns. every year they have racist ass chants at games and ? . Lol people joke about racist ? in america when with me being a black hockey player but ain't nobody doing monkey chants and ? . In europe you trina play soccer and pick any country they got a racist chant and throw bananas at you.

Go to africa and like i said in muslum ruled counties they are killing off the native dark skinned africans and ? .
    Same with the middle east if you black and not muslum forget about it b. And like i said earlier these rulers even in what is supposed to be a civilized country of south africa post apartheid is corrupt as ? . cops not reporting certain crimes and letting women get ? you would be surprised what goes on. America is ? up with profiling and bias and hate but its 10 times worse in most countries outside the united states.

Mo

Word to the conflict in Darfur you got non arab indegineous africans getting killed off by arab africans

Thousands of Africans just got kicked off their land in northern Nigeria smfh

Yeah ? is crazy. Darfur is an ongoing conflict between the Sudanese muslum government and non arab indigenous african's that lived in that area for thousands of years. In other words you not practicing islam and you non arab the sudanese government want's to ? you.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Mo

Mo

Word to the conflict in Darfur you got non arab indegineous africans getting killed off by arab africans

Are you agreeing with me of disagreeing with me? But yeah ? is crazy. Darfur is an ongoing conflict between the Sudanese muslum government and non arab indigenous african's that lived in that area for thousands of years. In other words you not practicing islam and you non arab the sudanese government want's to ? you.

Just telling you another conflict where Africans are getting treated wrong.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mo

Mo

Are you agreeing with me of disagreeing with me? But yeah ? is crazy. Darfur is an ongoing conflict between the Sudanese muslum government and non arab indigenous african's that lived in that area for thousands of years. In other words you not practicing islam and you non arab the sudanese government want's to ? you.

Just telling you another conflict where Africans are getting treated wrong.

oh okay real ? i figured that. Kinda i got confused if you were being serious or sarcastic but yeah ? is crazy out there.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Can't wait to see how the backlash plays out....so far this little weasel has managed to shake off the fraudulent flagging, the ? shenanigans, the rocker/skateboard gimmick, but now this fool is playing with fire and we all know the devils don't play that stomping on Old Glory ? ...anything that ? whitey off gets applauded by me but Wayne ain't built for this and expect a heartfelt apology from his camp by the end of the week...

Tune can't be stopped! Mr. Untouchable!

#AmerikaLovesWayne

#YMCMB

• Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    ARabs are to african, what crackers were to Indians.
    They ain't gonna stop, still they gets Rid of us. then talk about how they part afrikan, a hundred years later.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Een nobody give a ? . This ? een news. ? had a kickback at the pad last night and 2 white ? was singing along that good kush and alcohol. Smart crackas dont give a ? either and those 2 ? een that smart. Only ? patriots get offended. Skating Wayne aint making apologies as long as he keep shucking and skating white America gon pay him and keep his fam eating. ? that flag it een even an issue.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The flag is never suppose to touch the ground.

waits to see a Wayne apologize
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mo

Mo

Source?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

Mo

Mo

Source?

On mobile but I read it on yahoo
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? all ignorant, How the ? are you going to say ? a flag that represents your country? You broke ass ? need to learn how to appreciate America or take that black trash ass to africa, Either way shut the ? up about ? the flag.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rozaytabernacle, funny that you be pushing buttons, but haven't shared how this thread makes you feel...

So tells how do you feel about this thread whitey?!

@international to put it in the words of lil wayne, "I ain't got no worries!"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne for president
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? all ignorant, How the ? are you going to say ? a flag that represents your country? You broke ass ? need to learn how to appreciate America or take that black trash ass to africa, Either way shut the ? up about ? the flag.

? ass cracka go back to europe
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    [img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans.jpg[/img]

lil-wayne-addresses-stepping-united-states-of-america-flag.jpg

A few days ago, a clip of Lil Wayne shooting his parts for his “? Bless Amerika” music video surfaced online. This clip caused a lot of controversy, because if you have no idea what Weezy was doing in the clip, then you might think he was walking on the flag of the United States of America, which is of course against the law under the United States Flag Code.

After this clip was posted online, I have never seen and been sent so many messages and death threats about Tune since I started LilWayneHQ up 5 years ago. It was so clear to me that Wayne was shooting a scene for his “? Bless Amerika” video and when the beat dropped, the flag also drops to the ground and his hood is all standing behind him. It was not like he was walking on the flag for the music video and I am sure the camera angle will not be including below the bottom legs in the music video.

However, the main issue in my opinion is those gossip websites that just post headlines about Tunechi dancing on the United States of America flag to bring hits and traffic to their site. Then you get the dumb idiots who just read the title of the article and then they go act tough behind a computer without even watching the video first!
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne's PRs are on they job after that Emmett Till blunder
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lil Wayne Shoots “? Bless Amerika” Music Video In Hollygrove, New Orleans

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans.jpg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QmtkkrKr9_Y

All today, Lil Wayne has been shooting the music video for the next single off his I Am Not A Human Being II album – “? Bless Amerika“. The visual, which is being directed by Eif Rivera, took place in Weezy F Baby‘s hometown Hollygrove in New Orleans.

You can watch some behind the scenes footage and view photos from the “? Bless Amerika” video shoot all after the jump below. The video is looking dope so far!

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/lil-wayne-? -bless-amerika-video-hollygrove-new-orleans8.jpg[/img]
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? shirt is sick tho.

But I hate the fact that rappers portray themselves as dumb and ignorant in the public, cuz I was thinking to myself "he couldn't have wrote that, it's too well put together" (he prolly didn't), but Wayne is more intelligent than he acts, so who knows.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ¨It was never my intention to desecrate the flag of the ... ¨

He aint write that ? ...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    smh just like ? was saying Tune aint write that Emmit Till apology...

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really think Wayne is a ? ???? Lol. He is the modern day Mozart. Very Smart ? . Chill.

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Behind The Scenes Of Ace Hood & Lil Wayne’s “We Outchea” [Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C7gvOXD_OY&feature=player_embedded

Above, you can watch some behind the scenes footage from Ace Hood‘s “We Outchea” video shoot featuring Lil Wayne, which is being directed by Colin Tilley. The video shoot took place last weekend in Miami, Florida, and includes appearances from Birdman and Mack Maine.

Click here to view photos from on set of the “We Outchea” video shoot!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really think Wayne is a ? ???? Lol. He is the modern day Mozart. Very Smart ? . Chill.

#YMCMB

In before "Weezy F. Baby and the F is for phenomenal" Slow ass ? still don't get that.

#YMCMB
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I don't get the shirt.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fuckas so quick to lay down there crest....i bet if some arab would have made a video like that he would have had to leave the states.....and chill with that "i'll go to africa" ? ...they call us ? there to....africans hate american blacks.