(Old Story) But Did Daz Really Get Gang ? ? nh

Options

Comments

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to follow there beef back then. Both of em some funny dudes. The funniest thing was when kurupt said daz like Saddam hussein. Sleeping in different locations every night
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? cray if its true. ..all these supposed hard ? involved in undercover faggotry...makes me sick...yall wanna be ? go to prison....most of them ? love ? ...I seen oz
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was mad and on the defensive so he probably over exaggerated, but i wouldnt just straight doubt everything.

Theres probably truth in the ? all these ? talk about each other, but at the end of the day, they ended up working together again so their skeletons must be pretty equal.

Same way I feel about the Mobb Deep situation, if you talk all this ? about a ? than pop up beside him the next day either you were lying, or you suspect as well..

Dont believe anything you see, its more what you hear and read, so you can form your own conclusion

Slept on post
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow can hardly believe this thread gained legs
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    ? was mad and on the defensive so he probably over exaggerated, but i wouldnt just straight doubt everything.

Theres probably truth in the ? all these ? talk about each other, but at the end of the day, they ended up working together again so their skeletons must be pretty equal.

Same way I feel about the Mobb Deep situation, if you talk all this ? about a ? than pop up beside him the next day either you were lying, or you suspect as well..

Dont believe anything you see, its more what you hear and read, so you can form your own conclusion

Slept on post
    actually its the other way,dont believe what you hear and read but see
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N/H at this whole thread
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »

Slept on post
    actually its the other way,dont believe what you hear and read but see

Not in hip hop. All we see is these dudes bragging about how real/gangsta they are.
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    vslyke wrote: »
    i believe snoop is a ? bucket(crackhead) listen to murder was the case, gin and juice and then u hear sexual seduction and the ? he droppin now, and NOW he wanna be a dread gtfoh i mean i luh uncle snoop but dag the man weighs less than a 4th grade bulimic ? . and trust me ? are ? i heard Dre was bi sexual, without a doubt ice cube ain no OG like mos these rappers all liars but at the end of the day its all about sellin ur self, these ? are ? ,bi,heavy into drugs, pedophiles, satan worshippers all of that in the book. careful who u bumpin u might be supportin a drag gangsta queen

Hating on rappers post.

Nah fam nun like that but understand we cant put it past these ? they all on some funny biz its just up to the people to see if they like the rapper for their talent or their lifestyle and talent an all that its just when rappers beef n gossip bout each others its like they want fans to pick n choose why we should be fans n all if u understand me
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This was proably when Kurrupt was still on deathrow .
    U know how Suge do.
    The same way he use Pac to go at Big, puff, n dre
    So i take it with a grain of salt
    vslyke wrote: »
    Kurupt said later in that interview that Daz had ? and wasn't gonna live much longer and that Snoop was hooked on ? . He also said he could prove Daz was bi. So I ain't gonna believe the feelings Kurupt was spewing in that piece.

Ain't Daz a healthy fat ? these days?

funny-goodbye-quotes-for-coworkers_4624040115242225.jpg

Word to Magic Johnson
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge on 106 and Park talking about the J.Lo and Puffy incident:

"She left him for a dancer."

Suge: "She left him for a dancer."

Free: but suge but suge

Suge: naw naw I'm still on this..... Puff you lost your girl to a dancer

1 WORD: ETHER
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    you never know though. Imagine a kid hyped to meet his favorite rapper in real life. he spits all that hard ? on the mike but when he sees him in person he's short scrawny scary and has all kinds of skeletons in his closet on some gangstalicious ? . the funniest quotes and stories comes from suges point of view though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These westCoast ? are weirdos...didn't Ray J a man who hangs w Snoop not only threaten to have Fabulous butt ? but named the butt rapers
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    These westCoast ? are weirdos...didn't Ray J a man who hangs w Snoop not only threaten to have Fabulous butt ? but named the butt rapers

ray j and snoop are cousins
  • Splackavelli
    Options

ray j and snoop are cousins

in 40 year old ? dude arguing with kevin hart did say we ? midgets in the ass :/
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wouldn't be able to hold his sh#t!
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf some of u ? are ? in here.the ? u think about.
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, is this some old issh? They just dropped that smoking ass L.A. Here's to You joint, which why isn't it on Itunes or something? Thought they were cool, and about to drop another DPG joint.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Im saying is I don't believe it!
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, is this some old issh? They just dropped that smoking ass L.A. Here's to You joint, which why isn't it on Itunes or something? Thought they were cool, and about to drop another DPG joint.

Dawg this is 10 years old. Lmao
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Bruh it says clearly in the thread title old story

Reason why I asked is because kurupt is not the only one saying it. Anyone living in LA has heard about that way before the interview came out.

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Surprised this thread even took off
  • Nubian11
    Nubian11 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    Suge employed harden gang members as security,and he presented himself as mob boss with affilations with the bloods. So it wouldnt suprise me if someone did get sodomized has a form of punishment to keep them in there place. Deathrow werent a label to be ? with.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I remember that ? , I also remember Daz saying how Kurupt was a deranged ? which is more believable to me due to the fact he wifed up Foxxy Brown when she was barely 16...

that was 96/97 she was 17/18 and legal plus ? is pre pubescent

I'm sure Suge told Kurupt say this.Kurupt one of my favs,but I call BS.it was very brutal.? died over inner DPGC beef