Comments

• Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ADEMAGUANADEMAGUANADEMAGUANADEMAAAADEMAGUANADEMAGUANADEMAGUANADEMA
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album sounds like Kanye did a regular-ass album, and then Rick Rubin came in at the last minute and convinced Kanye to go all artsy-fartsy on the masses.

I can appreciate experimenting with new sounds and trying something off into left field with this rap ? , but this album just seems like too much of Kanye feeling himself, convinced he can put out anything and have his dickriders eat it up (and they are - just go check out reddit for how much white kids are eating this album up).
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    might ride around on my bodyguard bacc like prince in da club

that might have been one of the funniest images ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHaFj7gOWh4

2:08 ? really got a piggyback ride to the stage lol

Man the first time I saw this video I had to question the meaning of life...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when the album sales come out, subtract 200,000 units cuz that's how many @JDSTAYWITIT bought

2qbx09f.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Left that Yeezus cd in my car player, someone broke in my car stole the cd player and left the cd behind. smh
    I hope ure joking
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? don't get it. To truly appreciate this album, you just need to close your eyes and picture midgets dressed in gorilla suits running through a poppy field, while hopping on one leg, as you pat yourself on the head and rub your stomach at the same time.

smh....if you ain't doin' that, you can't understand this music in its true context.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    You ? don't get it. To truly appreciate this album, you just need to close your eyes and picture midgets dressed in gorilla suits running through a poppy field, while hopping on one leg, as you pat yourself on the head and rub your stomach at the same time.

smh....if you ain't doin' that, you can't understand this music in its true context.
    Exactly.
  • Lebong James
    Options
    sully wrote: »

welcome to the church of Yeezus, my friend...u have seen the light
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after a few listens i think i actually like this ? , i'll get high and listen to it again to see if i like it more.
    wouldnt call it a bad album, just something totally different from whats been done before.
  • Lebong James
    Options
    after a few listens i think i actually like this ? , i'll get high and listen to it again to see if i like it more.
    wouldnt call it a bad album, just something totally different from whats been done before.

this is a great album to listen to high

last 2 minutes of CHML have me like

TomsMindBlown.gif
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TomsMindBlown.gif

David Gilmour's guitar solos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is the only album that has instructions on how to be prepared for what the ? youre going to listen too.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

TomsMindBlown.gif

David Gilmour's guitar solos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You right .... That synth and guitar Outro on Cant Handle My Liquor reminded me of that vintage floyd sound

Amazing
  • Purr
    Options
    fb reaction to my yeezus sucks comment

How many times did you listen to it? And I heard NObody else's style in that at all. Lol I'm actually a little shocked that you would say that. Are you actually trying to say that Yeezus sounds like other people's stuff??

Yeah it is chaotic but (trust me) you gotta listen to it more than that. Lol that sounds crazy to say, but I went several stages with this album. I liked it a little but wasn't sure, then I hated it and thought it was nuts and loud, then I started listening the underlining meaning of some of his simple lyrics and then I really liked it.

Well I think "Blood On The Leaves" is dope and "New Slaves" is dope and can actually listen to the entire album with no problems for the exception of the first track. That beginning noise on that track bugs the hell out of me. However, I knew people would have a problem with this album because most people hated 808's and this album is reminiscent of that.

Damn ? on fb worse than my boo @JDSTAYWITIT. on the stanning tip.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ real ? ? bae
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Gave it a few more spins the last couple days. Still feel the same way for the most part. Half the album is tolerable the other half is just annoying.

Ye with 2 duds *shrugs* ? happens to the best of them.
  • Purr
    Options
    Gave it a few more spins the last couple days. Still feel the same way for the most part. Half the album is tolerable the other half is just annoying.

not to Sade, bruh.

When you proclaim to be the greatest in a certain genre; you need to keep your word.
  • Lebong James
    edited June 2013
    Options

RG3 gon' get ? up by week 2 breh

Clay Matthews gonna end his season
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options

? said, Ye has 2 Duds, ? u need new speakers.
    Outside of mayb this, what other dud does ye have.
  • Purr
    Options

RG3 gon' get ? up by week 2 breh

Clay Matthews gonna end his season

who?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Saw a ? bumpin this in the hood, ? jacked him for his car and threw the CD out the window. "Yeezus" is the soundtrack of a victim...